Trump "white house is a dump"

Old 08-02-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The TRUTH is...you can post that picture of a topless African...ANYWHERE...even a kindergarten classroom.

Why? Nobody considers it sexual. No little boy is going to go home and beat off to THAT. Only humans are considered sexual. Only humans are required to be clothed/covered up.
Donnie, Donnie, Donnie, IF you are Caucasian and IF you are male, you make the best case we've seen that the white male is an inferior being. If your mommie sees this stuff she'll take her computer back.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The Villages Florida

The TRUTH is...you can post that picture of a topless African...ANYWHERE...even a kindergarten classroom.

Why? Nobody considers it sexual. No little boy is going to go home and beat off to THAT. Only humans are considered sexual. Only humans are required to be clothed/covered up.

I see you do not appreciate a culture that differs from your own. What measure is a man who knows so little yet displays flawless logic ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-02-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Old 08-02-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Default Trump "white house is a dump"

Here Don, beat off to this !

The Villages Florida

LOL

Old 08-02-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Now try this !

The Villages Florida

Old 08-02-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, come on...Obama destroyed the country.

Blacks lived there for 8 years...of course it's turned into a dump. They'll have to tear it down, they'll never get that Negro smell out.

The Villages Florida

Old 08-02-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now try this !

The Villages Florida

Sorry wiotte...I'd rather have any of these... Great body...but the black features are there in the face...bag "her".

most beautiful white girl - Google Search

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Got some sheep you think are cute too since you seem to approve of inter-species "relationships"?
Old 08-02-2017, 10:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry wiotte...I'd rather have any of these... Great body...but the black features are there in the face...bag "her".

most beautiful white girl - Google Search

Got some sheep you think are cute too since you seem to approve of inter-species "relationships"?

The Villages Florida

Old 08-03-2017, 11:54 PM
n/a

whiteHouseis a dump.jpg
Old 08-04-2017, 05:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
So you believe that trump acts as a rational, truthful, and honorable person?
What I believe and actually said is that there are few if any rational, truthful and honorable people left in government today.

What I believe and actually said is that far too many Americans are being played by the media because they have become a collective (herd mentality) and can't or don't think for themselves.

What I believe and actually said is that one can tell they belong to a collective because of their liberal media memes.

What I believe and actually said is that this nation;s population haven't a clue (insight) into the consequence of their actions because the "victim mentality"has been visited upon far too many of them

What I believe and actually said is that a truly objective look at the state of this nation causes one to shudder with fear and great concern.

What I believe and actually said was this isn't about one man but corruption and greed that has overtaken reasoning nationwide.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-04-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
What I believe and actually said is that there are few if any rational, truthful and honorable people left in government today.

What I believe and actually said is that far too many Americans are being played by the media because they have become a collective (herd mentality) and can't or don't think for themselves.

What I believe and actually said is that one can tell they belong to a collective because of their liberal media memes.

What I believe and actually said is that this nation;s population haven't a clue (insight) into the consequence of their actions because the "victim mentality"has been visited upon far too many of them

What I believe and actually said is that a truly objective look at the state of this nation causes one to shudder with fear and great concern.

What I believe and actually said was this isn't about one man but corruption and greed that has overtaken reasoning nationwide.

Personal Best Regards:
All pretty much true...

Tags
lot, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.