Trump will BANKRUPT the US

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-09-2017, 06:36 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Trump will BANKRUPT the US

Spending is out of control! Never mind fixing deficit. We already know he has LOTS OF EXPERIENCE with bankruptcy!
  #2  
Old 02-09-2017, 09:39 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Spending is out of control! Never mind fixing deficit. We already know he has LOTS OF EXPERIENCE with bankruptcy!
We already know spending is out of control.
Evidence? National debt more than doubled during the Obama years.

If Trump does no more than keep the debt flat it will be a significant improvement.

The only folks concerned about Trumps approach to financing are those who are on the government payroll, those receiving benefits ($$) from the government and the special interest minority groups who benefit from the government.

You obviously do not understand the concept of bankruptcy in America other than the media or talking points. It is a law that is taken advantage of by many individuals and corporations because the law allows it.

The need to resist and downplay anything Trump does or stands for has created an endless stream of lack of knowledge from those who merely participate in the parroting of the resisting without knowing the results/impacts/meanings........first and foremost resist....no matter what.
  #3  
Old 02-09-2017, 10:48 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We already know spending is out of control.
Evidence? National debt more than doubled during the Obama years.

If Trump does no more than keep the debt flat it will be a significant improvement.

The only folks concerned about Trumps approach to financing are those who are on the government payroll, those receiving benefits ($$) from the government and the special interest minority groups who benefit from the government.

You obviously do not understand the concept of bankruptcy in America other than the media or talking points. It is a law that is taken advantage of by many individuals and corporations because the law allows it.

The need to resist and downplay anything Trump does or stands for has created an endless stream of lack of knowledge from those who merely participate in the parroting of the resisting without knowing the results/impacts/meanings........first and foremost resist....no matter what.
Not my original post but they were correct and you are wrong. You immediately mention Obama and deficiet knowing Obama doesn't appropriate funding. You also state the only people concerned are those getting a benefit from government, again you are wrong. You are confusing private sector bankruptcy and the government insolvency we are quickly working towards. Regards
  #4  
Old 02-09-2017, 11:23 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not my original post but they were correct and you are wrong. You immediately mention Obama and deficiet knowing Obama doesn't appropriate funding. You also state the only people concerned are those getting a benefit from government, again you are wrong. You are confusing private sector bankruptcy and the government insolvency we are quickly working towards. Regards
Not confused at all. I just see it differently.

Oppostion or differing opinions do not neccessarily bring right or wrong (or confusion).
  #5  
Old 02-09-2017, 12:46 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Spending is out of control! Never mind fixing deficit. We already know he has LOTS OF EXPERIENCE with bankruptcy!
Donald Trump has created over 500 very successful businesses and has had a handful of bankruptcies. But I guess that everyone is entitled to focus on whichever supports their political view.
 

Tags
deficit, bankruptcy, experience, lots, fixing

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.