Trump will not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Default Trump will not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.

Report: Trump administration will not pursue charges against Clinton | WFLA.com

It would have been more waste of the tax payer's resources if they had continued with this 30 year Republican witch hunt.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:23 PM
n/a

Interesting how there are so many versions of what was said. One version that sounds about right was where Trump said pursuing an indictment of Hillary was not his priority. Any one want to bet that it will be congresses and the new AG's priority? Trump does NOT indict, the AG does. Trump might be hoping that Obama will leave office without pardoning Hillary, leaving a clear playing field for him to then jerk a knot in her @ss. Hillary does need to face some form of justice or there is no use charging others for doing less. And many others have been charged and convicted of doing less. Liberals seem to have become very radical and anarchists in the past couple of decades and now they are encouraging and approving lawlessness. Nothing is too despicable for a liberal. Killing cops is OK with them. Rioting and vandalism is OK. Denying freedom of speech is OK. No one is punished in the liberal society. Time to drain the swamp and liberals are swamp creatures. No bag limit.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:34 PM
n/a

Nothing about not moving forward with the Foundation investigation and pending prosecution....poor cry baby liberals.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:43 PM
n/a

Hillary does need to face some form of justice or there is no use charging others for doing less. And many others have been charged and convicted of doing less. Liberals seem to have become very radical and anarchists in the past couple of decades and now they are encouraging and approving lawlessness. Nothing is too despicable for a liberal. Killing cops is OK with them. Rioting and vandalism is OK. Denying freedom of speech is OK. No one is punished in the liberal society. Time to drain the swamp and liberals are swamp creatures. No bag limit.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Nothing about not moving forward with the Foundation investigation and pending prosecution....poor cry baby liberals.

The Trump Foundation was found guilty today, no need to investigate further. Trump will be paying a large fine. This is three days after paying 25 million dollars for the defrauding at Trump University.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Trump Foundation was found guilty today, no need to investigate further. Trump will be paying a large fine. This is three days after paying 25 million dollars for the defrauding at Trump University.

Um - settling is not the same as a finding of guilty. You also are delusional enough to think that Trump himself was a decision maker. You poor poor souls....life is so so so unfair. And to think that he only had a 98% approval rating for his classes. If only he had a "Safe Room" with coloring books and puppies.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Hey Jan - The Clintons have settled a few cases over the years, were they guilty of those charges?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2016, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Jan - The Clintons have settled a few cases over the years, were they guilty of those charges?

Was Bill incorporated when he was sexually abusing those women?

I'm still waiting to see how much the Clintons settle for when IRS tallies up how much they cheated on their foundation taxes. Or, maybe they will throw Chelsea under the bus and let her take the blame. Her name is on it now.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Was Bill incorporated when he was sexually abusing those women?

I'm still waiting to see how much the Clintons settle for when IRS tallies up how much they cheated on their foundation taxes. Or, maybe they will throw Chelsea under the bus and let her take the blame. Her name is on it now.
I think it's still likely the Clinton Foundation will end up with charges filed ... the FBI is not going to let it go. It may take a year or two
Old 11-22-2016, 07:35 PM
n/a

Default Trump must bring our country together

Quote:
Interesting how there are so many versions of what was said. One version that sounds about right was where Trump said pursuing an indictment of Hillary was not his priority. Any one want to bet that it will be congresses and the new AG's priority? Trump does NOT indict, the AG does. Trump might be hoping that Obama will leave office without pardoning Hillary, leaving a clear playing field for him to then jerk a knot in her @ss. Hillary does need to face some form of justice or there is no use charging others for doing less. And many others have been charged and convicted of doing less. Liberals seem to have become very radical and anarchists in the past couple of decades and now they are encouraging and approving lawlessness. Nothing is too despicable for a liberal. Killing cops is OK with them. Rioting and vandalism is OK. Denying freedom of speech is OK. No one is punished in the liberal society. Time to drain the swamp and liberals are swamp creatures. No bag limit.
I do not recall in my lifetime seeing so much hostility on both sides.

Shortly we will be celebrating the THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.
The history of the Thanksgiving holiday is the act of a brilliant politician. It was Abe Lincoln who made thanksgiving a national holiday at the end of the civil war.

Think about it. America had lost almost 10% of our people.
Every person killed was an AMERICAN. Wounded and maimed citizens were a too common sight. Who on EITHER SIDE could object to a chance to gather our families together and give thanks.

Our country is clearly wounded. Our citizens are at odds.

THINK ABOUT IT. ALL DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE AMERICANS. THINK ABOUT COMMON GOALS. YOU WILL DISCOVER THEY ARE NOT TOO DIFFERENT.

THE ELECTION IS OVER. WE HAVE A LOT OF HARD WORK TO DO. MCCAIN SAID AMERICANS ARE UP TO THE TASK.
TRY TO PROVE HIM RIGHT. THESE POSTS AND FAR TOO MANY LIKE THEM HAVE MADE ME WONDER ABOUT MY FELLOW CITIZENS.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:14 PM
n/a

Nice post
Old 11-22-2016, 09:20 PM
n/a

Trump is being a little political correct until after inauguration day. After that, he will start the greatness, beginning with prosecuting that witch. Unless of course her health is failing, with is the card she started playing after she lost the election when she appeared with bad hair and makeup for the first time, which was no coincidence.

The Villages Florida

This was no coincidence. She will be playing the health card.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Trump is being a little political correct until after inauguration day. After that, he will start the greatness, beginning with prosecuting that witch. Unless of course her health is failing, with is the card she started playing after she lost the election when she appeared with bad hair and makeup for the first time, which was no coincidence.

The Villages Florida

This was no coincidence. She will be playing the health card.
Fu (k, if I looked that bad I would claim health problems...

Old 11-22-2016, 09:46 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Trump is off the hook to pardon her now, the AG and the oversite committee can move forward on their own.

Clinton's only hope is now Obama, but if he plays that card he admits guilt on her part which also falls back to him.

Thus harming his legacy, he is very careful about preserving that alleged legacy.

It's going to be very interesting over the 60 days
Old 11-22-2016, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do not recall in my lifetime seeing so much hostility on both sides.

Shortly we will be celebrating the THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.
The history of the Thanksgiving holiday is the act of a brilliant politician. It was Abe Lincoln who made thanksgiving a national holiday at the end of the civil war.

Think about it. America had lost almost 10% of our people.
Every person killed was an AMERICAN. Wounded and maimed citizens were a too common sight. Who on EITHER SIDE could object to a chance to gather our families together and give thanks.

Our country is clearly wounded. Our citizens are at odds.

THINK ABOUT IT. ALL DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE AMERICANS. THINK ABOUT COMMON GOALS. YOU WILL DISCOVER THEY ARE NOT TOO DIFFERENT.

THE ELECTION IS OVER. WE HAVE A LOT OF HARD WORK TO DO. MCCAIN SAID AMERICANS ARE UP TO THE TASK.
TRY TO PROVE HIM RIGHT. THESE POSTS AND FAR TOO MANY LIKE THEM HAVE MADE ME WONDER ABOUT MY FELLOW CITIZENS.
Absolutely, I agree.

Tags
tax, hillary, clinton, charges, pursue

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.