trump wiretapped

Old 03-07-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And THEY were ALL true...

He IS a Muslim and they ARE a different species.

Why does delusion and female go hand and hand? Do you see ANYTHING without the veil of emotion?
Ok here comes some education that you must have missed.

All humans come from one species homo sapiens

Homo sapiens - Wikipedia which came out of AFRICA!!!!

Race is but an adaptation of the species...

404 Not Found

As your last sexist remark......
Old 03-07-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's THE definition...I'm sorry if you don't agree with the definition. They DEFINED the difference between a democracy and republic.

I really don't care that they went on to show how the country ACTS more like a democracy sometimes...it's NOT a democracy, it's a republic.
But of course like donny you make up your own version, everyone else is wrong.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

404 Not Found

You mean all these racist on here are degrading themselves. LOL What goes around comes around.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

404 Not Found

NO Colorado...we are NOT the same. THAT is the big lie. There are so many differences between us, between the races...that in ANY other mammal, we'd be considered different species.

The reason is political... Think about the consequences of declaring blacks as a different species. What would be their fate? As it IS...they're the very bottom socially and financially...everywhere they live. They would go back to slave status. Treated like any working animal.

Of course they can't SAY blacks are a different species. They make up lies about equality where none exists.

You keep saying I'm wrong...yet you never seem to find any real fault in anything I say. Put up of shut up...where IS the equality? WHY do they still NEED quotas? If there IS discrimination...for no reason other than skin color...WHY is the NBA and NFL 80% black?

We are NOT the same.

Go down to MLK Blvd at midnight...stop and chat...THEN tell me how equal they are.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:27 AM
n/a

Default YOU are the problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
no colorado...we are not the same. That is the big lie. There are so many differences between us, between the races...that in any other mammal, we'd be considered different species.

The reason is political... Think about the consequences of declaring blacks as a different species. What would be their fate? As it is...they're the very bottom socially and financially...everywhere they live. They would go back to slave status. Treated like any working animal.

Of course they can't say blacks are a different species. They make up lies about equality where none exists.

You keep saying i'm wrong...yet you never seem to find any real fault in anything i say. Put up of shut up...where is the equality? Why do they still need quotas? If there is discrimination...for no reason other than skin color...why is the nba and nfl 80% black?

We are not the same.

Go down to mlk blvd at midnight...stop and chat...then tell me how equal they are.
there is your problem.....youareafnidiot.jpg
Old 03-08-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

In all fairness I don't think Trump actually wanted to be president. He wanted to win but he did not want the job. So he is doing all he can to fill his big campaign promise; which was to make America WHITE again
Old 03-08-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
there is your problem.....Attachment 66564
Say's ANOTHER clueless, delusional woman.

Quote:
In all fairness I don't think Trump actually wanted to be president. He wanted to win but he did not want the job. So he is doing all he can to fill his big campaign promise; which was to make America WHITE again
I hope he succeeds...he MUST succeed...or the country is literally lost.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
" a series of early morning tweets on Saturday, President Donald Trump accused his predecessor Barack Obama of wiretapping his New York office during the election campaign, but did not reveal the source of his information."

Obama should sue him for defamation, the degenerate has to be put in his place. Sounds like he may be leaking information, an impeachable offense. Let it begin.
Trump is totally dysfunctional. The world is in chaos and he continues his daily lies. I truly believe he has serious mental problems !!!
Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is totally dysfunctional. The world is in chaos and he continues his daily lies. I truly believe he has serious mental problems !!!
Be afraid! Be afraid! And then accept ANYTHING to be "safe" again.

Right?

They play you like a fiddle...

Tags
obama, trump, information, put, defamation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.