trump wiretapped

Old 03-04-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Default trump wiretapped

" a series of early morning tweets on Saturday, President Donald Trump accused his predecessor Barack Obama of wiretapping his New York office during the election campaign, but did not reveal the source of his information."

Obama should sue him for defamation, the degenerate has to be put in his place. Sounds like he may be leaking information, an impeachable offense. Let it begin.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
" a series of early morning tweets on Saturday, President Donald Trump accused his predecessor Barack Obama of wiretapping his New York office during the election campaign, but did not reveal the source of his information."

Obama should sue him for defamation, the degenerate has to be put in his place. Sounds like he may be leaking information, an impeachable offense. Let it begin.
Two days running he has tweeted headlines from either Breitbart or another alt right fake news site......

Aren't you proud of the President ?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Your wife has to be proud of you! Non stop "Negative Nancy"...you probably bitch to your neighbors about these tabloid type subjects, adding to her utter embarrassment...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

You know...most people thought the same about Obama...but didn't go as far as you people with your hate.

Why do you hate those trying to save you, and love those trying to harm you? Women...
Old 03-04-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Trump's tweetstorm started about 6 a.m. this morning from his " Winter White House". Obvious deflection ploy from the Sessions perjury scandal and the Pence private email server revelation.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump's tweetstorm started about 6 a.m. this morning from his " Winter White House". Obvious deflection ploy from the Sessions perjury scandal and the Pence private email server revelation.

I suppose it is his way to divert, but a very very serious charge to be levied publicly against a former President.

IF, and that is huge, there was a wire tap, I think everyone knows that it would have required a Judge to allow it, and if it was, it would have been part of the ongoing investigation.

Trump is convincing me that he has no conscience and when you hear our President making such wild charges, it sort of makes you think.....believing him is pretty difficult.

Now people on here have no attacked by reference my wife and all women in general.

It is obvious that you people cannot be embarrased as that ship has sailed. So, not sure how to evaluate folks like you.

I suppose you are in the same class as the President....counter punching, I think he called it. Most call it being mean spirited and having no love of country or certainly of the truth.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

They ALL lie...they ALL cheat...they ALL steal...the ONLY difference is how bad is someone willing to go to "get them"? Otherwise, they get away with it.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
" a series of early morning tweets on saturday, president donald trump accused his predecessor barack obama of wiretapping his new york office during the election campaign, but did not reveal the source of his information."

obama should sue him for defamation, the degenerate has to be put in his place. Sounds like he may be leaking information, an impeachable offense. Let it begin.
we have elected a mental case to be our president.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

I have never seen any evidence that I'm to blame for the worlds woes like obutface said I was.. A White Man.. Maybe we can all sue him for just being a dumb 4a..
Old 03-04-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
we have elected a mental case to be our president.
AND the sad thing is that all those who voted for this man should have been very much aware....it is and has been out there to rad anytime.

Some blame to Obama and the Democrats for a very poor candidate in Clinton but most to the Republican party for allowing the party to be taken over, as it has been done by extremists.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Party now led by communist Obama puppet and a radical Islam. Exactly represents what Obama desires.

Too bad it is not what working America wants. The Democrats better rename the party because it reeks. Lol
Old 03-04-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Default Think about it

Quote:
I suppose it is his way to divert, but a very very serious charge to be levied publicly against a former President.

IF, and that is huge, there was a wire tap, I think everyone knows that it would have required a Judge to allow it, and if it was, it would have been part of the ongoing investigation.

Trump is convincing me that he has no conscience and when you hear our President making such wild charges, it sort of makes you think.....believing him is pretty difficult.

Now people on here have no attacked by reference my wife and all women in general.

It is obvious that you people cannot be embarrased as that ship has sailed. So, not sure how to evaluate folks like you.

I suppose you are in the same class as the President....counter punching, I think he called it. Most call it being mean spirited and having no love of country or certainly of the truth.
The story is out.
RE: Judge approving a wire tap. ONLY IF IT IS LEGALLY DONE. The talking heads are claiming a parallel to Nixon and Watergate. Nixon denied all knowledge. Obviously the break in was illegal and was not approved by a judge.
WE WILL SEE.

It is clear we have several low lives among us. We see the scum but we tend not to notice the great people who far out number the trash.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
AND the sad thing is that all those who voted for this man should have been very much aware....it is and has been out there to rad anytime.

Some blame to Obama and the Democrats for a very poor candidate in Clinton but most to the Republican party for allowing the party to be taken over, as it has been done by extremists.
Some of you folks never ever tire of blaming Trump for winning or Clinton for not doing one thing or another or Obama it up for Clinton.

And you all seem to forget one very important aspect that drove the election to a Trump win.

We were looking for a non political, non-Washington, non-crony, non-special interest driven, lacky, establishment, insider politician.

You all don't even talk about how good it could have been if the felon, liar, crony, establishment, politics as usual Clinton would have.
You all blow past her (and for good reason...we understand and told you that).....you can only default to Obama.....the worst president in the history of the USA.

Just keep on bitching and resisting and parroting what you are directed to say and do.

Many of you would say to us who did not vote for Obama to get over it....he won and we lost.
So now get over it.....Trump won and you lost.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
The story is out.
RE: Judge approving a wire tap. ONLY IF IT IS LEGALLY DONE. The talking heads are claiming a parallel to Nixon and Watergate. Nixon denied all knowledge. Obviously the break in was illegal and was not approved by a judge.
WE WILL SEE.

It is clear we have several low lives among us. We see the scum but we tend not to notice the great people who far out number the trash.
Lacking in your post is any validate link.

A tap would require a judge ruling. Justice has been investigating for some time and it could have been that, because this is not a new story.....Brietbart and such have been claiming for a number of months, but

Really would love to see your source for the "story is out" and what "talking heads"

I WILL agree that if the accusation is untrue, Trump has to go

I WILL agree that if the accusation is true and was not part of a justice investigation, then charges....serious ones, need to be filed against Obama immediately.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Yes the charges against Obama will be as effective as they were against Clinton.

Tags
obama, trump, information, put, defamation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.