trump wiretapped

Old 03-04-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

In checking a number of news sites, even Fox is referring to the charge by Trump as "unsubstantiated".

Again, if this charge is true then SERIOUS charges must be filed now against Obama. Of course, if this "wiretap" was part of Justice investigation..different story.

If the charge is true, but part of a justice investigation, Trump needs to explain this in detail

If he simply lashed out, Trump has to go.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Clinton and Obamma are above the law...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Lacking in your post is any validate link.

A tap would require a judge ruling. Justice has been investigating for some time and it could have been that, because this is not a new story.....Brietbart and such have been claiming for a number of months, but

Really would love to see your source for the "story is out" and what "talking heads"

I WILL agree that if the accusation is untrue, Trump has to go

I WILL agree that if the accusation is true and was not part of a justice investigation, then charges....serious ones, need to be filed against Obama immediately.
The intelligence community didn't have any worry about its illegality concerning tapping Flynn's conversation. Progressives are really good at inventing fake scandals and feigning indignation on those it creates like Fast furious, Benghazi, Hillary's e-mail server, clinton foundation, meetings with russian Ambassador, cuba dictators, iranian nut jobs

so tapping in Trump tower can be accomplished easily

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-04-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Party now led by communist Obama puppet and a radical Islam. Exactly represents what Obama desires.

Too bad it is not what working America wants. The Democrats better rename the party because it reeks. Lol
Your man trump is the commie, documented he loves putin and his henchmen have met to make policy with the russian agents. You should hang your head in shame, idiot.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some of you folks never ever tire of blaming Trump for winning or Clinton for not doing one thing or another or Obama it up for Clinton.

And you all seem to forget one very important aspect that drove the election to a Trump win.

We were looking for a non political, non-Washington, non-crony, non-special interest driven, lacky, establishment, insider politician.

You all don't even talk about how good it could have been if the felon, liar, crony, establishment, politics as usual Clinton would have.
You all blow past her (and for good reason...we understand and told you that).....you can only default to Obama.....the worst president in the history of the USA.

Just keep on bitching and resisting and parroting what you are directed to say and do.

Many of you would say to us who did not vote for Obama to get over it....he won and we lost.
So now get over it.....Trump won and you lost.
Historians say Obama was the 12th best president of all times, they are republicans and democcrats so it was bipartisan. Your opinion doesn't count littleman.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
The intelligence community didn't have any worry about its illegality concerning tapping Flynn's conversation. Progressives are really good at inventing fake scandals and feigning indignation on those it creates like Fast furious, Benghazi, Hillary's e-mail server, clinton foundation, meetings with russian Ambassador, cuba dictators, iranian nut jobs

Personal Best Regards:
Fake scandals, elaborate!
Old 03-04-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
1. The Intelligence community did not worry. The tapped calls were a result of a) Russia attempting to influence our election b) Flynn actions regarding Russia. Not the result of trying to "get" Trump, which has convinces you everyone is out to do.

2. This "scandal", if invented was done so by your hero Trump. Just another wild ass accusation....5 million illegals voted, and now this. Was not invented. You people who blame everyone else forget that ALL the conspiracy theories have been begun by Trump.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
Historians say Obama was the 12th best president of all times, they are republicans and democcrats so it was bipartisan. Your opinion doesn't count littleman.
Says fatso
Old 03-04-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Like I said before, you lost get over it and give him a chance.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Like I said before, you lost get over it and give him a chance.
A "chance" to do what?

Throw this country into total chaos and hand over the reigns of power...to Putin?

For cripes sake, he's blown every chance he's had to date and there is absolutely no indication....that things will not get worse.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
In checking a number of news sites, even Fox is referring to the charge by Trump as "unsubstantiated".

Again, if this charge is true then SERIOUS charges must be filed now against Obama. Of course, if this "wiretap" was part of Justice investigation..different story.

If the charge is true, but part of a justice investigation, Trump needs to explain this in detail

If he simply lashed out, Trump has to go.
Although the POTUS CANNOT demand wiretaps, if illegal ones were done by the Justice Department while he was POTUS...then legal action should be taken toward the involved parties.

But, if I were Obama right now...I would seriously be looking at legal action toward Trump personally.

Chump's narcissism is dangerous enough on its own, but his borderline insanity in these Twitter attacks against the previous POTUS...are beyond the pale.

It's obvious to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence, that Chump is becoming extremely desperate in trying to move the focus away from his illegal actions with Russia...that even he can't lie his way out of.

This pretty much sums it up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump in bed.jpg (68.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I suppose it is his way to divert, but a very very serious charge to be levied publicly against a former President.

IF, and that is huge, there was a wire tap, I think everyone knows that it would have required a Judge to allow it, and if it was, it would have been part of the ongoing investigation.

Trump is convincing me that he has no conscience and when you hear our President making such wild charges, it sort of makes you think.....believing him is pretty difficult.

Now people on here have no attacked by reference my wife and all women in general.

It is obvious that you people cannot be embarrased as that ship has sailed. So, not sure how to evaluate folks like you.

I suppose you are in the same class as the President....counter punching, I think he called it. Most call it being mean spirited and having no love of country or certainly of the truth.
Nothing has been proved or unproved, yet. Why not just let it play out and see. As for Obama needing to get an approval from a judge, think back on all the times he did things without bothering to get anyone's approval, including Congress.

Just sayin'.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Default It matters when a president accuses another president of a crime

Quote:
Nothing has been proved or unproved, yet. Why not just let it play out and see. As for Obama needing to get an approval from a judge, think back on all the times he did things without bothering to get anyone's approval, including Congress.

Just sayin'.
Trump accuses a former President without proof, Trump says there were 3 million illegal votes, again, without proof, Trump says his inauguration crowd is bigger than it really was, Trump said that Obama took too many vacations and is on his 4th weekend vacation in a row......do we see a pattern here? Oh, please inform me of ALL those "things" that Obama did without bothering to get anyone's approval, including Congress.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Some of you folks never ever tire of blaming Trump for winning or Clinton for not doing one thing or another or Obama it up for Clinton.

And you all seem to forget one very important aspect that drove the election to a Trump win.

We were looking for a non political, non-Washington, non-crony, non-special interest driven, lacky, establishment, insider politician.

You all don't even talk about how good it could have been if the felon, liar, crony, establishment, politics as usual Clinton would have.
You all blow past her (and for good reason...we understand and told you that).....you can only default to Obama.....the worst president in the history of the USA.

Just keep on bitching and resisting and parroting what you are directed to say and do.

Many of you would say to us who did not vote for Obama to get over it....he won and we lost.
So now get over it.....Trump won and you lost.
If you want to succeed as a public scold get some new material every once in a while.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 11:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
If you want to succeed as a public scold get some new material every once in a while.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
If it's accurate why deviate??
What did you have to counter it?? Crooked Hillary???????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
obama, trump, information, put, defamation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.