was Trump your first choice????

Old 11-13-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Default was Trump your first choice????

Out of 16 candidates, did you say, this guy is great??????
Or were you voting against the status quo????
Old 11-13-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Once considering his Bizsavvy, it was a done deal.

No one ever signed a pay check or built any biz.

Telling it like it not beholding to anyone, the buck stops
Old 11-13-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Default In reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Out of 16 candidates, did you say, this guy is great??????
Or were you voting against the status quo????
Was it Ryan who said we have 16 great choices and the democrats do not have a single one.

I voted for TRUMP in the primary.

Trump's daughter said early in his run that her dad DONALD TRUMP has throughout his life done what others said was impossible.

LOOK at what is going on. The democrats repeatedly in the LIBERAL PRESS sabotaged TRUMP. Now TRUMP has won the presidency and the republicans have the majority in BOTH houses of congress. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.

ASIDE: When Obama won a man who had successfully hidden who and what he is. THERE WERE NO PROTESTS.
The democrats in the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS repeatedly sugested that TRUMP SUPPORTERS are prone to violence etc etc etc. YET, THAT FEMALE REPORTER CLAIMING SHE WAS ROUGHED UP WAS SHOWN ON VIDEO THAT SHE WAS A LIAR. ARES, OBAMA'S CRIMINAL BRO WAS VIDEOED AT TRUMP RALLY.

CLEARLY WE WERE DUE FOR CHANGE AND WE GOT IT.
MAY BOTH THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP AND THE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT ADMIT THAT TRUMP HAS DONE GREAT THINGS FOR OUR COUNTRY. THERE IS A LOT TO DO. FROM THESE POSTS AND MANY LIKE THEM, THE FIRST JOB IS TO GET AMERICANS WORKING TOGETHER AND TO CANCEL THE DIVISIVENESS THAT WAS OBAMA
Old 11-13-2016, 05:03 PM
n/a

Pretty quickly Trump was my choice, I felt both the
establishment Democrats and Republicans
were responsible for the sorry state our country was in,
and we really could use a drastic change in Washington!
Old 11-13-2016, 05:06 PM
n/a

I did not vote for Trump in the primary, but I did vote for him in the general. And I am glad too. Given a chance, he will do a fine job. He has already started and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. The guy is an energizer bunny, a workaholic.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:38 AM
n/a

Trump was not my choice in the primary but I did vote for him in the general election. In my view their was no decision to be made for president.

Political candidates promise the world when campaigning that's what they have to do. So many of us discount the rhetoric and hope that the successful candidate can complete at least 50% of what he/she promised

Trump was right when he said his was a movement. Looking at the electoral map you can actually see blue regions going red.

Let's hope Trump uses his authority to intelligently and cautiously change Washington . He needs to drain the swamp but he must do so judiciously .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-14-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump was not my choice in the primary but I did vote for him in the general election. In my view their was no decision to be made for president.

Political candidates promise the world when campaigning that's what they have to do. So many of us discount the rhetoric and hope that the successful candidate can complete at least 50% of what he/she promised

Trump was right when he said his was a movement. Looking at the electoral map you can actually see blue regions going red.

Let's hope Trump uses his authority to intelligently and cautiously change Washington . He needs to drain the swamp but he must do so judiciously .

Personal Best Regards:
It does not look like he is draining the swamp but putting the biggest alligator-- as some pundit said-- as his Chief of Staff.

Trump looks like business-as-usual in DC.

He is also looking more-and-more like a Democrat in almost anything but name except for his pro-life stance and desire to turn over Roe vs. Wade.

He looks like an Establishment democrat as well.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:30 AM
n/a

Default was Trump your first choice????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It does not look like he is draining the swamp but putting the biggest alligator-- as some pundit said-- as his Chief of Staff.

He is also looking more-and-more like a Democrat in almost anything but name except for his pro-life stance and desire to turn over Roe vs. Wade.

During our occupation of Germany after WWII we kept many former members of the Nazi party in charge to keep their society running. We had little choice.
As far as his pro-life stance there is much leeway in that term which he will take full advantage of. Trump is a humanist and as such has no religiosity.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

What did you expect? Honesty? You fools fall for their lies EVERY election cycle. It's like you can't remember past a year or two.

BOTH sides, the Ds and Rs, are psychopathic crooks!

You HAD your chance...there were 4 others running...but you did your masters bidding...you put another one of "their guys" into the presidency. You'll lose, like you do every time you elect one of their crooks.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

When the gov has a computer hacking problem, who do they hire for security? They hire the guy that has been successful hacking their system.

By the way, if you are a Democrat, why would you think that Trump being Democrat-like would be a bad thing? Sounds like you are upset for making the wrong choice.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Voted for him from day one. A long time ago I said that if you never had to make payroll how could you know how to run a business. After all isnt the United States a business.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Voted for him from day one. A long time ago I said that if you never had to make payroll how could you know how to run a business. After all isnt the United States a business.
It certainly is...a for profit business. Everyone running it...profits.

You Nationalists, thinking "America is great"...you have NO IDEA what your "leaders" are doing while you go on with your lives. They're robbing you blind. So far, they've STOLEN over $60,000 from EACH man, woman, and child. That's our share of the $20 trillion in debt they've run up and pocketed. Where do you think all that borrowed money went? To corporations. And those corporations pay the "owners" handsomely...multi million dollar salaries, perks, benefits. Most of it you helped pay for.

Government is a mafia, getting rich off of "protection" rackets.

Tags
great, guy, status, choice, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.