Trumpamania/aka TDS

Old 09-26-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Default Trumpamania/aka TDS

Its absolutely astounding how "Trump"" can arouse the passions of both friend and foe alike.

Take the recent and ad nauseam and faux NFL kerfuffle.

If some hasn't figured it out yet, Trump signaled from the early days of his campaign that it would be a return to "Realpolitik", meaning his governing would be predicated on principles and precepts and based on practical considerations rather than philosophical or ideological considerations . He is not an ideologue he is a pragmatist.

The larger issue here is that this all points to a flaw within the media and unfortunately even with us.

We all seem to have a morbid and unhealthy reactive response to social media controversies and especially those that can be spun to be racially induced. We would rather watch a train wreck then to engage in civil discourse

The media and progressives applied identity politics and started their poisoning of this sport by making a hero of Colin Kaepernick .

The media demonstrates a highly progressive bias. To wit: conservative ESPN sport analyst Curt Schilling made inappropriate comments concerning Hillary Clinton and the transgender community and was fired in April 2016.
The media assisted ESPN in making Schilling's exit easier

Jemele Hill described President Trump as a white supremacist and bigot was high fived and remains an employee in good standing and a media hero.

It is a given that a TOTV poster is going to post something like good Trump sucks and we know he is fond of the KKK.

But then what would one expect from someone who has become a slave to his/her emotions? Trump sucks.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-26-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Blacks are 80-90% of the NFL...blacks buy all that over priced merchandise.

Who's side do you think they're going to take?

They're not going to alienate them.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Blacks are 80-90% of the NFL...blacks buy all that over priced merchandise.

Who's side do you think they're going to take?

They're not going to alienate them.
There are a number of forces pressures out there weighing on this ridiculous behavior.

Profits dictated what the owners and the NFL commissioner's response to this controversy was going to be all along. it was a given

I believe the NFL. et al are on the wrong side of this controversy

I do not like Trump's style and I did not like that he wasted political capital involving himself in this . But he was spot on in what he said.

I lost my taste for major league sports sometime ago and tried to force myself back but it was clear that it all was going to lead to what is happening now. Fans don't root for a team anymore its all empty suits. I got tired of the narcissistic behavior every time someone was tackled caught a pass or made a touchdown.

The costs for a fan not to forget a family to attend a game are astronomical

And yes it seems that disparate impact only applies to the black community.

I will not support the NFL or the NBA

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.