Trump's Running Mate

Old 03-15-2016, 07:30 PM
n/a

Default Trump's Running Mate

Who will Trump choose as his VP running mate? Will it be Sara Palin, Benji Carson, Carly Farina, Ivanka Trump?

I would find it hard to believe it would be Farina after how Trump dissed her regarding her face during the "debates".

Any ideas?
Old 03-15-2016, 07:50 PM
n/a

Ben Carson
He's hoping that will get him the minority vote. Qualifications won't matter.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:10 PM
n/a

He hasn't won the nomination yet. And when was the last time a candidate chose another candidate as a running mate? Just saying.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Who will Trump choose as his VP running mate? Will it be Sara Palin, Benji Carson, Carly Farina, Ivanka Trump?

I would find it hard to believe it would be Farina after how Trump dissed her regarding her face during the "debates".

Any ideas?

The Wasilla Quitta - he'll need someone dumber than him and nobody else fills the bill
Old 03-15-2016, 09:30 PM
n/a

Mark Cuban: This Is the One Presidential Candidate I'd Run With
Mark Cuban: This Is the One Presidential Candidate I'd Run With | Inc.com
Old 03-15-2016, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mark Cuban: This Is the One Presidential Candidate I'd Run With
Mark Cuban: This Is the One Presidential Candidate I'd Run With | Inc.com
At least that might get him the Cuban vote but won't help with the rest of the Hispanic voters.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
At least that might get him the Cuban vote but won't help with the rest of the Hispanic voters.
good one
His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:32 AM
n/a

Trump will pick Christie or Busey.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:25 AM
n/a

Who cares?
Old 03-16-2016, 08:21 AM
n/a

I just have to comment about the few who just seem completely unable to paricipate in any given subject matter.

All they do is snipe, make disparaging remarks and diss what ever is being presented.

With the consistency one can only assume they are either incapable of carrying on a conversation for what ever reason.

Or they think they are representing their party and the daily talking points do not allow cogent discussions. If this be the case then they have to fit everything into the limited scope they are allowed to participate in or their limited scope.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Ted Cruz: ‘I Have Absolutely Zero Interest’ In Being Donald Trump’s VP « CBS New York

It is not going to be Ted Cruz.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who cares?
Republicans, Democrats, Independents and Gary Busey
[but not you]
Old 03-16-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Republicans, Democrats, Independents and Gary Busey
[but not you]
Probably one of his most important decisions if he gets through the Republican Convention in Cleveland as the Republican nominee.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

"It's always said that the most important decision a presidential candidate makes is their pick for vice president. It shows their thinking and judgment."
Old 03-16-2016, 12:27 PM
n/a

It doesn't matter. The VP does nothing anyway, unless the president dies. Big deal, he gets a deciding vote in the senate if there is a tie. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Easy paycheck, for sure.

Tags
find, running, mate, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.