Trump's Running Mate

Old 03-16-2016, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It doesn't matter. The VP does nothing anyway, unless the president dies. Big deal, he gets a deciding vote in the senate if there is a tie. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Easy paycheck, for sure.
If it doesn't matter he may as well pick Palin.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
If it doesn't matter he may as well pick Palin.
I'd rather listen to Biden's idiocy, but she is better looking. Just can't stand to listen to her, even though I agree with her. She hurts my ears.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'd rather listen to Biden's idiocy, but she is better looking. Just can't stand to listen to her, even though I agree with her. She hurts my ears.
That's probably what McCain was thinking.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:30 PM
n/a

How about bobby jingle, he also can be secretary of the treasury, as he did such a wonderful job in Louisiana. Another would be brownback. another dual threat, Kansas is in great shape.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

How about Barney Frank since he did such a great job of destroying the mortgage industry by mishandling Fanny/Freddy. Who cares about the marijuana garden growing in his basement? Oh, he's a liberal so I guess he would be Hillary's choice, after Tony Weiner of course.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

It turns out that a two term president could also be vice president in the next election. So either candidate could choose Obama, Bill Clinton or Bush.

Let's hope this comes true.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
It turns out that a two term president could also be vice president in the next election. So either candidate could choose Obama, Bill Clinton or Bush.

Let's hope this comes true.
And we thought Kim jun un or whatever told some whoppers to get attention!

Tags
find, running, mate, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.