truth in news is a professional standard and not a "legal mandate, requirement or reg

Old 01-08-2018, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fair enough...I certainly am not aware of everything.

I just know that, and I search for the correct words here...."associates", "friendly appearing", "folks you appear to support"..... I don't know...do not overreact..just based on appearances, but those folks who come on and support you and whom you "have" supported have the most vile vocabulary, and uninformed posts I have ever seen. I welcome anyone when I post to challenge with facts what I posted, but most of these simply verbally assault the poster. I simply tire of the "Clinton, OBama, rinse and repeat" responses OR simply attack the poster.

I do not know Coldnomore, but the question he asked of you was simple and becomes more central with each of the responses in here. It does appear that it is Trump before country and it is a pertinent question.
And I will say fair enough back to you, because what you state is not an overreaction but exactly what often does go on here. I do not know anyone personally on political either. If they support me or I support them it is strictly similar beliefs about the discussion at hand. Here is the thing though, I don't expect anyone on here to have to prove anything to me or answer to me if they choose to not do so. It is simply a discussion and if someone wants to engage then fine. If not, that's okay too. Discussion should not be forced by the persistent harassment of another.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You never responded to the request, for the links to the forums that you claimed discussed this political forum. Just admit you lied and I will not mention it again!
Whatever you say. I told you it has been answered.

Enjoy yourself....find a topic to discuss and forget the posters.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar! Liar! Rockface
Enjoy yourself....
I plan on it !!

Tags
requirement, legal, mandate, reg, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.