Turkish Businessman Tied to Flynn May Be Talking to Mueller

Old 11-16-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

Default Turkish Businessman Tied to Flynn May Be Talking to Mueller

As Special Counsel Robert Mueller reportedly is looking into former national security advisor Michael Flynn's role in a proposed $15 million kidnapping plot floated by Turkish officials, The Daily Beast reveals another player in that story could be cooperating with authorities.

Turkish businessman Reza Zarrab, currently awaiting trial for his role in a multi-year gold trading scheme in violation of U.S. sanctions, "was released from [Bureau of Prisons] custody on Nov. 8." but still is in federal custody... somewhere.

“All I can tell you is that he is in federal custody,” Nick Biase, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, told The Daily Beast.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As Special Counsel Robert Mueller reportedly is looking into former national security advisor Michael Flynn's role in a proposed $15 million kidnapping plot floated by Turkish officials, The Daily Beast reveals another player in that story could be cooperating with authorities.

Turkish businessman Reza Zarrab, currently awaiting trial for his role in a multi-year gold trading scheme in violation of U.S. sanctions, "was released from [Bureau of Prisons] custody on Nov. 8." but still is in federal custody... somewhere.

“All I can tell you is that he is in federal custody,” Nick Biase, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, told The Daily Beast.
I hope we can get back to politics and away from probably RUSSIAN TROLL FARM tactics of the NOTHING thread.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hope we can get back to politics and away from probably RUSSIAN TROLL FARM tactics of the NOTHING thread.
I'm not sure what you mean?

It doesn't matter what Flynn did or did not do as respects the puffed up sham reporting by MSM. Flynn's actions are a separate and distinct issue

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
turkish, beast, u.s, role, federal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.