It Turns Out A Scatologist......

Old 01-30-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Default It Turns Out A Scatologist......

Thinking about a reoccurring problem I searched the internet and much to my surprise I was directed to search for a scatologist. Again, a searched led to the top Scatologist in the country, Theodore Mixmaster, PHd.

I called and spoke with Dr. Mixmaster in length and found that he was in fact, the world renowned expert in his field having traveled the world and investigating just about every living species on this planet.

He explained that with just one small portion of a dropping he could practically layout the species DNA, sex age, what they ate, when etc.

He then asked me of what species was I making an inquiry? I replied Dr. Mixmaster quite honestly the pursuit is for "trolls"because they are so pesky, distracting and of little value.

"Aah said Dr. Mixmaster I too have had an occasion or two along those lines , trolls are a world epidemic you know."

Well he continued, identifying them is easy enough because the droppings whether in New York or Patagonia are exactly the same.

"However the more difficult part is ridding oneself of them because their little brains make it difficult for them to smell their own droppings or to take notice of how quickly other species move from their path. Unfortunate as it is, I posit its nature's way of protecting them because their activities and behaviors are indefensible."

Dr. Mixmaster concluded with, "frankly the only viable solution for the extinction of a troll is through the evolutionary process." I'm 35 and do not expect any such changes in the foreseeable future. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-31-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

I scan a number of the threads on Political Talk and it is just saturated with troll droppings.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-31-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I scan a number of the threads on Political Talk and it is just saturated with troll droppings.

Personal Best Regards:
I have found that Trolls flourish the best in forum environments that have little or no restrictions on abusive and threatening language. Most Trolls are liberals that have no logical thoughts or ability to have a civil discussion, so they impatiently resort to abusive language to dominate a thread that they can't intelligently participate in, due to their lack of subject knowledge.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have found that Trolls flourish the best in forum environments that have little or no restrictions on abusive and threatening language. Most Trolls are liberals that have no logical thoughts or ability to have a civil discussion, so they impatiently resort to abusive language to dominate a thread that they can't intelligently participate in, due to their lack of subject knowledge.
Yes , Dr. Mixmaster said they have little use for civility and their urges are uncontrollable and its why they leave their droppings everywhere and since they cannot detect the foul odor of what they leave they are absolutely clueless, poor devils.

Visually its like that character Pig Pen in the Charlie Brown/Snoopy comic. They know people are moving away from them but they don't know why.

How can you engage with them when you are so busy holding your hands over your nose and mouth to prevent yourself from gagging.

And the sad part is that Dr. Mixmaster said the only solution was in evolution of their species... that is not encouraging

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-31-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Given that you are at the head of the list of name-calling, posting alleged facts (which are actually lies, NOT 'alternative facts') without a shred of legitimate proof/citations/links and are obsessed with spewing your views on almost every single thread ...I find your flaming hypocrisy laughable.

If your intent is to make yourself the poster boy of hypocrisy and putridness however...you are doing quite well.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Given that you are at the head of the list of name-calling, posting alleged facts (which are actually lies, NOT 'alternative facts') without a shred of legitimate proof/citations/links and are obsessed with spewing your views on almost every single thread ...I find your flaming hypocrisy laughable.

If your intent is to make yourself the poster boy of hypocrisy and putridness however...you are doing quite well.
Thank you for proving my point, and by providing an example.....yourself.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Donald Trump pretty much trolled himself into the White House by playing off of people's fears, prejudices, racism and a host of other ever present human conditions. And he seldom had much of any substance in policy statements and would often just name call and bully fellow candidates in both parties.

And now he is really stinking up the White House with incredibly stupid policies like this very wide ban of travelers from seven mostly Muslim countries.

Terrorists adapt and will just try to recruit people in other countries and probably those who look normal.

Trump's ban just put probably the best propaganda coup that ISIS and Al Qaeda and other such filth have ever had for recruitment and getting money.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump pretty much trolled himself into the White House by playing off of people's fears, prejudices, racism and a host of other ever present human conditions. And he seldom had much of any substance in policy statements and would often just name call and bully fellow candidates in both parties.

And now he is really stinking up the White House with incredibly stupid policies like this very wide ban of travelers from seven mostly Muslim countries.

Terrorists adapt and will just try to recruit people in other countries and probably those who look normal.

Trump's ban just put probably the best propaganda coup that ISIS and Al Qaeda and other such filth have ever had for recruitment and getting money.
I see you are repeating the talking points that you got from your TV. One point for you. Take off one point because you did not back it up with research.

Trump's list of countries was legal and has been used before. OK?

There is no evidence that terrorists use anything like this for "propaganda" other than what some loony congresswoman says, that does not even understand the Constitution.
As for Trump's campaigning, he did nothing more than what the other side has done for many years, including the Clintons and Obama.

What Trump has done is to protect America. For some unknown reason, the left does not want that protection. It almost seems that they want some major crisis to happen so that they can blame Trump for not preventing it. Do you want AMERICANS KILLED?
Old 01-31-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thinking about a reoccurring problem I searched the internet and much to my surprise I was directed to search for a scatologist. Again, a searched led to the top Scatologist in the country, Theodore Mixmaster, PHd.

I called and spoke with Dr. Mixmaster in length and found that he was in fact, the world renowned expert in his field having traveled the world and investigating just about every living species on this planet.

He explained that with just one small portion of a dropping he could practically layout the species DNA, sex age, what they ate, when etc.

He then asked me of what species was I making an inquiry? I replied Dr. Mixmaster quite honestly the pursuit is for "trolls"because they are so pesky, distracting and of little value.

"Aah said Dr. Mixmaster I too have had an occasion or two along those lines , trolls are a world epidemic you know."

Well he continued, identifying them is easy enough because the droppings whether in New York or Patagonia are exactly the same.

"However the more difficult part is ridding oneself of them because their little brains make it difficult for them to smell their own droppings or to take notice of how quickly other species move from their path. Unfortunate as it is, I posit its nature's way of protecting them because their activities and behaviors are indefensible."

Dr. Mixmaster concluded with, "frankly the only viable solution for the extinction of a troll is through the evolutionary process." I'm 35 and do not expect any such changes in the foreseeable future. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
This particular troll has posted this and obviously wants attention....I just thought since he will continue to troll on this forum I am afraid that all of those who read this should know how little he thinks of his fellow posters and how much he thinks of himself.

This particular troll, has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek as he posts things like this.....

"In medicine and biology, scatology or coprology is the study of feces. Scatological studies allow one to determine a wide range of biological information about a creature, including its diet (and thus where it has been), health and diseases such as tapeworms."

This troll feels this is funny to make fun of any other posters but he sure fits the definition of troll...

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

Urban Dictionary: troll

"n Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Internet troll - Wikipedia

This troll speaks of people who charge him with preaching and using fake news sites and simply making things up.

That is not trolling, however, he searches for ways to insult all you posters so he continues and YES.....I with others challenge him because he actually is insulting to the very nature of adult conversation. This particular troll is no different than those how have no knowledge except how to post silly little pictures.

This troll, however, is consumed with hate...hate for anyone who may not be of the same ilk as he...white, male, american born and alt right extremist.

He is not dumb, this particular troll and that makes it even sadder. Over the years in reading his posts, I thought he was educated and well read, but his lack of knowledge, the ease in which he is led by his nose now has me doubting all of that.

He amuses himself, this particular troll, by speaking down to everyone as if he has all the answers, however all one has to do is read his errors in facts, his total lack of understanding, etc to know he has no right to speak down to anyone.

I am not speaking of opinions. As someone who has debated on a national scale, who loves to read and try to stay informed, it becomes easy for me to identify frauds and this is a fraud. Opinions are great and how we grow by listening and hearing and checking facts.

It is now apparent this particular troll on this forum is here to make himself feel good and to preach as if he ever even said anything.

Yes, I am speaking of him personally and he and his buddy will call it attacking, YET that word does not apparently in their world apply to their judgements of people and absolute disgust with anyone who might not be of the same political ilk.

We have NOT come a long way when we choose to call names of groups of people we do not know.....and to do it in the name of anything other than trolling is deceitful.

Look....I can debate and or discuss anything but it becomes hard when posters hide behind total and complete BS and are obviously unable to make any point without the talking of skin color, heritage, political leaning and all said in the new talk with hate so obvious it is scary. It would be great if we talked and gave REASONS for our opinion instead of trying to baffle everyone with BS.

This thread began by this troll is obviously his way of "coming out", and finally admitting that he is having fun at all of our expense.
Old 01-31-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
This particular troll has posted this and obviously wants attention....I just thought since he will continue to troll on this forum I am afraid that all of those who read this should know how little he thinks of his fellow posters and how much he thinks of himself.

This particular troll, has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek as he posts things like this.....

"In medicine and biology, scatology or coprology is the study of feces. Scatological studies allow one to determine a wide range of biological information about a creature, including its diet (and thus where it has been), health and diseases such as tapeworms."

This troll feels this is funny to make fun of any other posters but he sure fits the definition of troll...

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

"n Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

This troll speaks of people who charge him with preaching and using fake news sites and simply making things up.

That is not trolling, however, he searches for ways to insult all you posters so he continues and YES.....I with others challenge him because he actually is insulting to the very nature of adult conversation. This particular troll is no different than those how have no knowledge except how to post silly little pictures.

This troll, however, is consumed with hate...hate for anyone who may not be of the same ilk as he...white, male, american born and alt right extremist.

He is not dumb, this particular troll and that makes it even sadder. Over the years in reading his posts, I thought he was educated and well read, but his lack of knowledge, the ease in which he is led by his nose now has me doubting all of that.

He amuses himself, this particular troll, by speaking down to everyone as if he has all the answers, however all one has to do is read his errors in facts, his total lack of understanding, etc to know he has no right to speak down to anyone.

I am not speaking of opinions. As someone who has debated on a national scale, who loves to read and try to stay informed, it becomes easy for me to identify frauds and this is a fraud. Opinions are great and how we grow by listening and hearing and checking facts.

It is now apparent this particular troll on this forum is here to make himself feel good and to preach as if he ever even said anything.

Yes, I am speaking of him personally and he and his buddy will call it attacking, YET that word does not apparently in their world apply to their judgements of people and absolute disgust with anyone who might not be of the same political ilk.

We have NOT come a long way when we choose to call names of groups of people we do not know.....and to do it in the name of anything other than trolling is deceitful.

Look....I can debate and or discuss anything but it becomes hard when posters hide behind total and complete BS and are obviously unable to make any point without the talking of skin color, heritage, political leaning and all said in the new talk with hate so obvious it is scary. It would be great if we talked and gave REASONS for our opinion instead of trying to baffle everyone with BS.

This thread began by this troll is obviously his way of "coming out", and finally admitting that he is having fun at all of our expense.
Look, nice diatribe. But, do you REALLY expect anyone that has been on here to believe that you and your little CNM buddy are anything other than TROLLS? All you do is attack other posters if you don't agree with them. Quit being a hypocrite or ole Hypocrithunter will get you.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

OH, the irony is killing me!

RubiTHECon...buried by his own SCAT.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Look, nice diatribe. But, do you REALLY expect anyone that has been on here to believe that you and your little CNM buddy are anything other than TROLLS? All you do is attack other posters if you don't agree with them. Quit being a hypocrite or ole Hypocrithunter will get you.
Dr Mixmaster was right again.

He explained that a real troll was incapable of maintaining a discussion on the issue of trolls, trolling, and the problems these creatures presents to others, in general format and with civility.

He further explained that trolls suffer from the failure of educators to produce adults who can read write, and listen and speak, like adults. So these unfortunates immediately do the following: pick a target, freeze it, personalize it ,and then polarize it. And the target of choice is inconsequential, it could be anybody

Dr Mixmaster explained , its a defense mechanism of sorts to compensate for this educational failure and presents itself in the form of a short attention spans and the inability to maintain a rational dialogue. Hence they lash out in anger making ridiculous allegations.

But again they are cognitively incapable of recognizing themselves as trolls. Poor devils.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-31-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
You call it "attack"...I call it asking for people to have a conversation instead of simply posting who you hate.

I call it asking to act like an adult on an adult forum for political discussion, not simply trolling....yes, trolling...with unintelligible posts simply preaching.

I call it asking to validate your thoughts...not to simply lump everyone into a group you select (lLiberals, Trumpers, whatever) and then tearing millions of people apart as if they were all the same.

I call it asking to discuss issues like Syria, deficit, or whatever might be in the news like Immigration but discussed logically and with some validation for your thoughts. i find Trump to be a disgusting human being, but I have no trouble with the "premise" of a halt and more vetting....I do have, and have said the manner in which it was done made our country look like bad amateurs. I

No, I cannot speak for the other you mentioned because I simply cannot, but I sure do not see him as a troll. Someone who is frustrated, as me, with the total lack of adult conversation and the name calling because of ethnic, skin color or what is on my registration care....that I think we both are.

i will say that you MDLNB never offer anything of value except your little snide comments. You can take that personally if you wish...because it was aimed at you....but you never ever offer anything I do not attack anyone because they disagree with me and at least try to make their case. To simply respond by calling people LIBTARDS is insulting. Many many liberals might agree with your stand on anything..you insult them as well.

If you cannot make your case on here...then go to someplace where it is set up for kids to mock and make fun.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dr Mixmaster was right again.

He explained that a real troll was incapable of maintaining a discussion on the issue of trolls, trolling, and the problems these creatures presents to others, in general format and with civility.

He further explained that trolls suffer from the failure of educators to produce adults who can read write, and listen and speak, like adults. So these unfortunates immediately do the following: pick a target, freeze it, personalize it ,and then polarize it. And the target of choice is inconsequential, it could be anybody

Dr Mixmaster explained , its a defense mechanism of sorts to compensate for this educational failure and presents itself in the form of a short attention spans and the inability to maintain a rational dialogue. Hence they lash out in anger making ridiculous allegations.

But again they are cognitively incapable of recognizing themselves as trolls. Poor devils.

Personal Best Regards:
I will try from this point on to keep score of who discusses issues and does it with validation and who continues to show ignorance of said issues.

i feel educationally, at minimum, your equal. Based on your lack of EVER having supporting facts, of having the need to plagerize, of using worldwide KNOWN fake news sites to validate their arguement, well...gee...hate to say it but then I feel vastly superior to someone who cant even discuss ANY issues.

You wonder why someone who can only offer insults to millions of Americans would even bother but then you think of the true definition of troll....something else you totally do not understand, and while you still wonder why they would manifest their ignorance on here, you sort of understand that is a trolls job.

I will respond to you every time I can because you insult all other posters with your trolling little sermons your cheating and use of fake news, so yes.......when you do that I will come back at you because I sincerely want discussion of issues which you are totally and completely incapable of.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Dear Political Talk Posters and Reviewers:

My obvious intent in constructing this thread was to give trolls a taste of their own medicine and to assert, that I very capable of playing their dirty little game...but then we have clearly witness their limitations. My modus operandi on this forum will continue to be one of avoidance as far as trolls are concerned and for the same reason I do not own a dog. I have no desire to pick up droppings.

As far as I am concerned this thread is closed.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
world, scatologist, turns

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.