Translation:

"Scat blow-back, right in my face...really sucks."

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-31-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Political Talk Posters and Reviewers:

My obvious intent in constructing this thread was to give trolls a taste of their own medicine and to assert, that I very capable of playing their dirty little game...but then we have clearly witness their limitations. My modus operandi on this forum will continue to be one of avoidance as far as trolls are concerned and for the same reason I do not own a dog. I have no desire to pick up droppings.

As far as I am concerned this thread is closed.

Personal Best Regards:
Why bother with children like CNM? You know that she is a troll. Actually, not even that. Trolls are better at it than CNM. Don't bother letting her bait you. She never has anything to contribute. Being civil with her does not work. Obviously the maturity of a child.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why bother with children like CNM? You know that she is a troll. Actually, not even that. Trolls are better at it than CNM. Don't bother letting her bait you. She never has anything to contribute. Being civil with her does not work. Obviously the maturity of a child.
When you see who posted this, the post goes from being funny to total hilarity. You do get this fear about these people like MDLNB and Thierry lack of knowledge, but hey...there is no IQ test required to post here so you have to live with it.

If I were you, however, I would review the definition of "troll" in order for you to properly identify them.

Neither you or Rubicon have posted a cogent thought or addressed an issue in so long, trust me, if you ever do there may be a standing ovation. I guess I could simply end this with.....if the troll hat fits.....not God you both know it fits.

See, trolls just troll, some of us simoly react to you guys...we shouldn't, but you sort of get in the way of real conversation.

Do you both really hate anyone that is not like you ? I ask because it is a symptom of more serious things, and appears to be the core of all of your posts.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
When you see who posted this, the post goes from being funny to total hilarity. You do get this fear about these people like MDLNB and Thierry lack of knowledge, but hey...there is no IQ test required to post here so you have to live with it.

If I were you, however, I would review the definition of "troll" in order for you to properly identify them.

Neither you or Rubicon have posted a cogent thought or addressed an issue in so long, trust me, if you ever do there may be a standing ovation. I guess I could simply end this with.....if the troll hat fits.....not God you both know it fits.

See, trolls just troll, some of us simoly react to you guys...we shouldn't, but you sort of get in the way of real conversation.

Do you both really hate anyone that is not like you ? I ask because it is a symptom of more serious things, and appears to be the core of all of your posts.
How many threads have you started, o' literate one?

I have provided links and started threads, whereas you and CNM just attack the poster instead of commenting on issues and policies. But, have it your way because eventually no one is going to take your bait and instead start ignoring you. I can be as civil as the next person. I may slur a politician, but they get paid for it. Yes, I have been baited into retalitory slurs when you all call names like children. Yes, that is me lowering myself to your level. You have discussed issues before, but CNM ALWAYS baits and slurs.

It's a free country, so like I said, suit yourself. Really, does it even matter? I'm happy with the prospects of a great 2017 year and look forward to what Trump has planned. And he will get a lot more done without the left's hindrance. But, he will still get a lot done, even with the left's resistance.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Look, nice diatribe. But, do you REALLY expect anyone that has been on here to believe that you and your little CNM buddy are anything other than TROLLS? All you do is attack other posters if you don't agree with them. Quit being a hypocrite or ole Hypocrithunter will get you.
Look MDLNB...do me a favor.

Simply cut and paste the last post you made that was on an issue OTHER THAN ANOTHER POSTER, or one of your racial diatribes.

You have zero credibility here...I mean, None.

You also have not a clue about what is happening anywhere.

You simply increase the "fool rating" on your post.

Please try to just ONCE post something that is relative.

Yes, I attack people like you. There are a lot of Villagers who really want to talk politics, but on a reasonable level and like an educated adult. YOU ARE UNABLE TO MEET THOSE REQUIREMENTS.

Notice my "attacks" as you call them are only aimed at real trolls, who find it impossible to even have a simple conversation.

You and a few others must get bored with your tinker toys, or whatever it is you play with and then try to get amusement on here. I am sure you and your playmates do giggle about what you post, but the adults find you disgusting...again, not for your political views, because I see NO VIEWS ever being posted by you.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT

How many threads have you started, o' literate one?

I have provided links and started threads, whereas you and CNM just attack the poster instead of commenting on issues and policies. But, have it your way because eventually no one is going to take your bait and instead start ignoring you. I can be as civil as the next person. I may slur a politician, but they get paid for it. Yes, I have been baited into retalitory slurs when you all call names like children. Yes, that is me lowering myself to your level. You have discussed issues before, but CNM ALWAYS baits and slurs.

It's a free country, so like I said, suit yourself. Really, does it even matter? I'm happy with the prospects of a great 2017 year and look forward to what Trump has planned. And he will get a lot more done without the left's hindrance. But, he will still get a lot done, even with the left's resistance.
The ONLY time you include a link is when you find some 'opinion' piece to start a new thread...typically from a highly biased source.

After that, legitimate citations/links backing your feeble opinion...comes to a screeching halt.

Hint; Any ignorant twit can start a thread from fake and/or slanted news...so you're far from 'special.'

You're certainly 'special' in other ways though...ie: being a simpleton, who is untouched by rational reasoning or cognitive thinking.

When an intelligent discourse actually does break out (and no, RubiTHECon's soapbox diatribes are not in that category), you offer nothing but a plethora of one and two liners trying to denigrate those who actually link facts...to support their position.

So please, don't ever delude yourself into thinking that you provide anything more than troll bait...because you don't.

Add to that, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.

So be careful you don't sprain something patting yourself on the back, for what amounts to little more than dog feces...on the bottom of any intelligent persons shoe.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-02-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
I will try from this point on to keep score of who discusses issues and does it with validation and who continues to show ignorance of said issues.

i feel educationally, at minimum, your equal. Based on your lack of EVER having supporting facts, of having the need to plagerize, of using worldwide KNOWN fake news sites to validate their arguement, well...gee...hate to say it but then I feel vastly superior to someone who cant even discuss ANY issues.

You wonder why someone who can only offer insults to millions of Americans would even bother but then you think of the true definition of troll....something else you totally do not understand, and while you still wonder why they would manifest their ignorance on here, you sort of understand that is a trolls job.

I will respond to you every time I can because you insult all other posters with your trolling little sermons your cheating and use of fake news, so yes.......when you do that I will come back at you because I sincerely want discussion of issues which you are totally and completely incapable of.
"Plagiarize, fake news, lie, insult ignorance" are words you used to describe me and others and you have the audacity to demand .

It certainly is not a good start toward rapport is it? You and your crew on here had teamed up and picked targets you knew had understanding of the subject matter and you use the progressive weapon of choice "alinsky tactics.

A number of posters, including myself asked politely that you and your team mates stop the nonsense but you kept it up. Hence the reason for this thread .

You and your team seem to invent obligations owed you You demand proof when the news agencies you follow such as CNN don't even bother with the truth.

All of us are subjected to the half truths being spilled out into the atmosphere and agitprop. All we are trying to do on this forum is make sense of it all

The political climate is highly partisan and corrosive and so I take no one side except that of voters like you and me.

If you desire to truly communicate then stop with the political rhetoric and the name calling and the accusations. Place nice, play fair.

The only losers in this game of politics being played out in Washington is "we the people"and the political ruling class and bureaucrats understand that keeping us divided is keeping us busy so that they can go about with their dirty business. and the media could care less all they want are ratings.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-02-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Plagiarize, fake news, lie, insult ignorance" are words you used to describe me and others and you have the audacity to demand .

It certainly is not a good start toward rapport is it? You and your crew on here had teamed up and picked targets you knew had understanding of the subject matter and you use the progressive weapon of choice "alinsky tactics.

A number of posters, including myself asked politely that you and your team mates stop the nonsense but you kept it up. Hence the reason for this thread .

You and your team seem to invent obligations owed you You demand proof when the news agencies you follow such as CNN don't even bother with the truth.

All of us are subjected to the half truths being spilled out into the atmosphere and agitprop. All we are trying to do on this forum is make sense of it all

The political climate is highly partisan and corrosive and so I take no one side except that of voters like you and me.

If you desire to truly communicate then stop with the political rhetoric and the name calling and the accusations. Place nice, play fair.

The only losers in this game of politics being played out in Washington is "we the people"and the political ruling class and bureaucrats understand that keeping us divided is keeping us busy so that they can go about with their dirty business. and the media could care less all they want are ratings.

Personal Best Regards:
This post is insulting to anyone who can read.

You DO, more than once practice plagerism.

You do use Russian fake news sites as sources.

You do "make things up"

You, along with the other trolls do spend your time on here attacking labels, but what is lacking is a serious discussion of issues.

You can't troll without being called on it.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

You do "make things up"

You, along with the other trolls do spend your time on here attacking labels, but what is lacking is a serious discussion of issues.

NAILED HIM!

In all honesty though, you have to give him a little credit for voluntarily being such a flaming hypocrite and his long-winded diatribes accusing others...of what he does constantly.

That does take a lot of gall (albeit, also a lack of intelligence)...to do that.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
but hey...there is no IQ test required to post here so you have to live with it.

Yes, and that explains why we have to suffer with you and your cousin, DimWitDave...

I do sense a bit of hate in your posts, usually Trump (grab her by her pu$$y!), and often towards Rubi...

I see you are warming up to (unt, sort of looking like you want to hookup with the lying racist ( $100 charity doation and people that do not speak Google English are undocumented)...good luck with that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Yes, and that explains why we have to suffer with you and your cousin, DimWitDave...

I do sense a bit of hate in your posts, usually Trump (grab her by her pu$$y!), and often towards Rubi...

I see you are warming up to (unt, sort of looking like you want to hookup with the lying racist ( $100 charity donation and people that do not speak Google English are undocumented)...good luck with that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

You do "make things up"

And you have problems with this, WHY? This is a blog, not a college doctorate. Use any information available. If you don't agree with the information, say so. Discuss the source if you wish, or discuss how you feel the info is incorrect, but why do insist on attacking the poster consistently?
Old 02-02-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
And you have problems with this, WHY? This is a blog, not a college doctorate. Use any information available. If you don't agree with the information, say so. Discuss the source if you wish, or discuss how you feel the info is incorrect, but why do insist on attacking the poster consistently?
MDCPD, I'm saving this reply as a reminder for you. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
The ONLY time you include a link is when you find some 'opinion' piece to start a new thread...typically from a highly biased source.

After that, legitimate citations/links backing your feeble opinion...comes to a screeching halt.

Hint; Any ignorant twit can start a thread from fake and/or slanted news...so you're far from 'special.'

You're certainly 'special' in other ways though...ie: being a simpleton, who is untouched by rational reasoning or cognitive thinking.

When an intelligent discourse actually does break out (and no, RubiTHECon's soapbox diatribes are not in that category), you offer nothing but a plethora of one and two liners trying to denigrate those who actually link facts...to support their position.

So please, don't ever delude yourself into thinking that you provide anything more than troll bait...because you don't.

Add to that, the fact that you can't seem to keep from posting those unintelligible/denigrating one/two liners multiple times ON EVERY SINGLE thread and your unintelligent, childish and peevish obsession and personality with this forum (as Chi has pointed out numerous time)...becomes glaringly evident and oozes to the forefront.

So be careful you don't sprain something patting yourself on the back, for what amounts to little more than dog feces...on the bottom of any intelligent persons shoe.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
It's a shame that you tell lies and expect others to believe them. Any time you wish to compare threads and the sources, be my guest. I even go as far to find the same information from your liberal media to link to so that ****s like you won't be able to say what you just said. So, go ahead and talk out your @ss as usual. You are just making yourself out to be childish.

If you wish to use your snide insults and stupid remarks about the poster instead of the comments, that's fine. This forum has just about petered out anyway.

The elections are over and Trump won, so most of us are fine with that. I am looking forward to the great things that he is doing and is going to do in the next FOUR years before the next election. It's too bad that you can't handle it. But, unstable children will be unstable adults. Continue to troll at will.

Trump is Making America Great Again, so eat your heart out in misery.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
MDCPD, I'm saving this reply as a reminder for you. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thank you, David. I appreciate that.

Hey, since you are being so generous, perhaps you can help a friend out. Since you are from Chicago, perhaps you can tell me if it would be a good investment for me to purchase a home in the Buffalo Grove area. That's near Chicago, isn't it?

Tags
world, scatologist, turns

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.