It Turns Out A Scatologist......

Old 02-02-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you, David. I appreciate that.

Hey, since you are being so generous, perhaps you can help a friend out. Since you are from Chicago, perhaps you can tell me if it would be a good investment for me to purchase a home in the Buffalo Grove area. That's near Chicago, isn't it?
What's this, a thinly veiled threat that you've stalked him.... and know where he's from?

Maybe even an old address...that you're proud you found?

I knew you were a lowlife gutter scum, with no real life outside of the Politics Forum...but even this exceeds the extremely low opinion I had of you.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
This post is insulting to anyone who can read.

You DO, more than once practice plagerism.

You do use Russian fake news sites as sources.

You do "make things up"

You, along with the other trolls do spend your time on here attacking labels, but what is lacking is a serious discussion of issues.

You can't troll without being called on it.
Dear Guest:

Dr Mixmaster warned me not to attempt to reason with a troll. Dr. Mixmaster, said its like that scorpion and frog story they just can't help what they are. Your response is testimony to Dr. Mixmaster's warning

He said a serious person would respond with thoughtful questions but trolls are so oblivious to reality that they have even been caught eating their young while acting much like that cartoon character the Tasmanian monster.

Its either that or as Dr. Mixmaster also said a troll is incapable of holding a reasonable and logical thought

Dr. Mixmaster's conclusion that the only possibility for help for a troll is evolution..but then I am reminded that the Tasmanian monster is practically extinct.

You have one consolation you and your team mates can practice on one another because I doubt a respectable poster will bother to respond to your mindless rants in the future.

Persoanl Best Regards:
Old 02-02-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
What's this, a thinly veiled threat that you've stalked him.... and know where he's from?

I knew you were a lowlife gutter scum, with no real life outside of the Politics Forum...but even this exceeds the extremely low opinion I had of you.
Go away child. I have no idea what you are talking about. After all, isn't it David that has been stalking me, or thinks he has with where I am from and supposed guns I own, etc.? I am sure he can speak for himself. Isn't it you and Dave that insists on putting everyone's ID on here and it is you that demanded that we put our REAL ID on here? It is, so please don't keep playing that false humility. Every time someone decides to get cute and personal with me instead of discussing the issues, they leave themselves open to equal responses.
Don't worry, because your trolling has about bored me anyway. I am finding it less enjoyable to discuss politics when TROLLs continue to interrupt the conversation.
In case you didn't notice, I have attempted to discuss issues on here civilly, but it is you that baits me. And it is Chi that makes snide remarks and attempts to go personal. I have no problem with it, if you don't. If you wish to continue with your baiting, when I have attempted peace, then you can only blame yourself for allowing your immaturity to get the better of you, or for getting yourself into a bad spot.

I don't stalk anyone. I respond equally to those that think they are attacking me. To you it might be a game, and to me it is an irritation.

So, have a nice day....or not.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go away child. I have no idea what you are talking about. After all, isn't it David that has been stalking me, or thinks he has with where I am from and supposed guns I own, etc.? I am sure he can speak for himself. Isn't it you and Dave that insists on putting everyone's ID on here and it is you that demanded that we put our REAL ID on here? It is, so please don't keep playing that false humility. Every time someone decides to get cute and personal with me instead of discussing the issues, they leave themselves open to equal responses.
Don't worry, because your trolling has about bored me anyway. I am finding it less enjoyable to discuss politics when TROLLs continue to interrupt the conversation.
In case you didn't notice, I have attempted to discuss issues on here civilly, but it is you that baits me. And it is Chi that makes snide remarks and attempts to go personal. I have no problem with it, if you don't. If you wish to continue with your baiting, when I have attempted peace, then you can only blame yourself for allowing your immaturity to get the better of you, or for getting yourself into a bad spot.

I don't stalk anyone. I respond equally to those that think they are attacking me. To you it might be a game, and to me it is an irritation.

So, have a nice day....or not.

You are nothing but a TROLL, who spends almost all of their waking hours throwing out one and two liners...trying to denigrate others.

That you took the time to write even more than one paragraph...shows I've nailed and eviscerated you for what you are.

Made my day...thanks!
Old 02-02-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

You are nothing but a TROLL, who spends almost all of their waking hours throwing out one and two liners...trying to denigrate others.

That you took the time to write even more than one paragraph...shows I've nailed and eviscerated you for what you are.

Made my day...thanks!
Old 02-02-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Not to worry CNM. MDCPD is misinformed as to name and place. But your assessment of him is spot on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not to worry CNM. MDCPD is misinformed as to name and place. But your assessment of him is spot on.

MDCPD is surely wrong....
Old 02-02-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
MDCPD is surely wrong....
Turn up the volume.......

Cheech and Chong - Dave's Not Here. - YouTube

Old 02-02-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Turn up the volume.......

Cheech and Chong - Dave's Not Here. - YouTube

Good one. Always liked those two clowns.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I see you are repeating the talking points that you got from your TV. One point for you. Take off one point because you did not back it up with research.

Trump's list of countries was legal and has been used before. OK?

There is no evidence that terrorists use anything like this for "propaganda" other than what some loony congresswoman says, that does not even understand the Constitution.
As for Trump's campaigning, he did nothing more than what the other side has done for many years, including the Clintons and Obama.

What Trump has done is to protect America. For some unknown reason, the left does not want that protection. It almost seems that they want some major crisis to happen so that they can blame Trump for not preventing it. Do you want AMERICANS KILLED?
Looks like that didn't take Trump long to accomplish, so sad!
Let's see how many countries are not happy with "the Donald", there is China, Australia, England, Mexico, just about all of the middle east, Iran is on notice, and Canada .....but Russia loves him, what a guy!
Old 02-02-2017, 05:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Looks like that didn't take Trump long to accomplish, so sad!
Let's see how many countries are not happy with "the Donald", there is China, Australia, England, Mexico, just about all of the middle east, Iran is on notice, and Canada .....but Russia loves him, what a guy!
Yeah, is a shame but his supporters knew all of this going in, and applauded his lack of tac, diplomacy and knowledge going in.

Lets us just hope that we never need these folks to do our country a favor. He is burning bridges at quite a pace for sure. Australia, for example has been one of our biggest supporters, and not just rah rah, but people in the fight against ISIS.

They will eventually all smile for the camera but hope we do not need something in the pinch.

I also found this interesting ....at the Prayer Breakfast today....

"President Donald Trump today pledged to "destroy" the six-decade-old Johnson Amendment, which bars churches from engaging in political activities."

Donald Trump Pledges to 'Destroy' Johnson Amendment Blocking Political Activity by Churches - ABC News

IF he is able to do this.....what happens to the first Muslim who speaks out ?????
Old 02-02-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Thank you, David. I appreciate that.

Hey, since you are being so generous, perhaps you can help a friend out. Since you are from Chicago, perhaps you can tell me if it would be a good investment for me to purchase a home in the Buffalo Grove area. That's near Chicago, isn't it?
The real estate is still depressed in Chicagoland. So there are some deals to be found...well sort of, the market volume is up but values have been slow to climb. If you like high property taxes, you are looking in the right area. Note: in Illinois if you pay more than assesed value you pay tax on that amount. If you pay less than assessed value you pay tax on assessed value. They do have a Lou Malnalties...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, is a shame but his supporters knew all of this going in, and applauded his lack of tac, diplomacy and knowledge going in.

Lets us just hope that we never need these folks to do our country a favor. He is burning bridges at quite a pace for sure. Australia, for example has been one of our biggest supporters, and not just rah rah, but people in the fight against ISIS.

They will eventually all smile for the camera but hope we do not need something in the pinch.

I also found this interesting ....at the Prayer Breakfast today....

"President Donald Trump today pledged to "destroy" the six-decade-old Johnson Amendment, which bars churches from engaging in political activities."

Donald Trump Pledges to 'Destroy' Johnson Amendment Blocking Political Activity by Churches - ABC News

IF he is able to do this.....what happens to the first Muslim who speaks out ?????
let's see unions can manipulate to their advantage their political agenda, also corporations and the MSM which also can lie with impunity but you are worried about churches. Hmm

Wasn't it the progressives who in their 2012 platform wanted to eliminate the word "God". Wasn't it the progressive under the watchful eye of Obama that has waged a war against Christians. Isn't it under Obama watch that those refugee's he believes need sanctuary are all 99.999% Muslim leaving Christians to die in their own land

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-03-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
let's see unions can manipulate to their advantage their political agenda, also corporations and the MSM which also can lie with impunity but you are worried about churches. Hmm

Wasn't it the progressives who in their 2012 platform wanted to eliminate the word "God". Wasn't it the progressive under the watchful eye of Obama that has waged a war against Christians. Isn't it under Obama watch that those refugee's he believes need sanctuary are all 99.999% Muslim leaving Christians to die in their own land

Personal Best Regards:
Your lecture is unnecessary.

The basis of my post was about chasing people away from the administration with their mouth. Various countries, long time friends and allies, countries who have given lives to help us, have been unnecessarily insulted. Not sure the reason. These are countries, not a labor union or a builder.

You picked up on a simple comment I made on something I do not think he can do, and asked a rhetorical question.

Seems you scour posts for any openings to "do your thing"

However, you said something. Could you inform us the last lie you heard or. Read on MSM ? Not commentary...News
Old 02-03-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

the last lie i heard was that Trump hung up on Turnbull....the australian PM says it was a cordial conversation. i do not blame our pres for being irked that obama agreed for us to take 1200 undesirable refugees from australia in exchange for 800 latin americans. last i heard latin americans were not beheading people. notice australia banishes them to remote islands in the pacific. as for the posts from Personal Best Regards, they are the only sensible things i read on this forum!

Tags
world, scatologist, turns

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.