The*Florida*Mental Health Act of 1971*

Old 12-10-2017, 04:49 PM
n/a

Default The*Florida*Mental Health Act of 1971*

Florida Mental Health Act - Wikipedia

As caring Villagers, it's always better to be safe.

Than sorry.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Than sorry.
Some. people. prefer. sorry..

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Than sorry.
As a board member of a non-for-profit organization that handled teens with problems I had the opportunity to learn a great deal about people affected with mental illness. I witnessed the pain, suffering loneliness that this illness visited on decent human beings.

Its people like you who continue to stigmatize such individuals and thus keep America in the dark ages as respects these illnesses.

Your posts are hateful and harmful and I seriously doubt you recognize that fact.

You might want to read why Senator Baker introduced and made certain this law passed.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-11-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
As a board member of a non-for-profit organization that handled teens with problems I had the opportunity to learn a great deal about people affected with mental illness. I witnessed the pain, suffering loneliness that this illness visited on decent human beings.

Its people like you who continue to stigmatize such individuals and thus keep America in the dark ages as respects these illnesses.

Your posts are hateful and harmful and I seriously doubt you recognize that fact.

You might want to read why Senator Baker introduced and made certain this law passed.

Personal Best Regards:
Thank You, Rubicon. There are some deeply disturbed people on this Political Forum. It is time they were booted. This goes way beyond politics to the outrageous and intentional infliction of emotional distress. And it is CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by a group of posters led by Allegiance and Dirtbanker.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Than sorry.
Recording.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Some. people. prefer. sorry..

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Recording.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
I dedicated my life to helping those with issues. These laws save lives.

If someone knows anyone who needs this help, pick up the phone.

If you see SOMETHING
Old 12-11-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I dedicated my life to helping those with issues. These laws save lives.

If someone knows anyone who needs this help, pick up the phone.

If you see SOMETHING
Recording this for later report to the police and putting it in the context of the other recording attacks on me by Allegiance and the very long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by this poster as evidenced by the TITLES of many threads and their content and the NFL 2017 Football Survivor as well as the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em with the use of Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording this for later report to the police and putting it in the context of the other recording attacks on me by Allegiance and the very long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by this poster as evidenced by the TITLES of many threads and their content and the NFL 2017 Football Survivor as well as the NFL 2017 Yahoo Pick-Em with the use of Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8.
Hey the fantastic four is still 1,2,3,4 in your pool. AND you had a very bad week again. Lol
Old 12-11-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank You, Rubicon. There are some deeply disturbed people on this Political Forum. It is time they were booted. This goes way beyond politics to the outrageous and intentional infliction of emotional distress. And it is CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by a group of posters led by Allegiance and Dirtbanker.
You just don't see how hypocritical you are Tal...and WHY "everyone" is "always"..."going after you".

You've talked about mental illness and how we need to treat them with respect and HELP them...not throw them away. They are "victims"...right?

And then you go and do this...you say: "There are some deeply disturbed people on this Political Forum" Meaning they have "mental issues"...correct?

And then in the VERY NEXT sentence you say: "It is time they were booted." you "throw them away"...acting like it's THEIR FAULT.

No Tal...like you...they are a victim of mental illness and SHOULD be treated with respect like YOU expect to be treated respectfully irregardless of your mental condition...why not give them the same respect you demand? They don't WANT to be mean to you Tal...they can't help it...they're victims of a birth defect...just like you. You can't help being what you are either...and we don't like you as much as you don't like them...but we have to accept you for what you are.

Have some compassion for THEM...it's NOT all about you.

/s
Old 12-11-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Again thanks for this thoughtful post, Rubicon. I wish Carl in Tampa was on here. He might know what to do about this kind of repeated behavior on this Political Board. The ringleader is Allegiance in this despicable behavior.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Again thanks for this thoughtful post, Rubicon. I wish Carl in Tampa was on here. He might know what to do about this kind of repeated behavior on this Political Board. The ringleader is Allegiance in this despicable behavior.
Carl in Tampa was sucked in to your pity pool for a short time, and then after a little more time he expressed angst toward your birthday posts, your number crap posts, and your masochist behavior. He left the forum, to get away from what you cause in here.

Rubi made a post that reflects his experience with troubled teens...you are 58 year old bust out loser that leeches off his parents and pretends to have mental issues, so people feel sorry for you.

The moderators sent you and your crap here, so you would get slaughtered and leave the entire website...

Don't let them run you off, stay here and take the abuse like a stupid masochist...

Yeah WE KNOW; "troll leap"
"Rubi and Carl are my only friends"
"Recording"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Carl would tell you what he told you before. Get off TOTV. Do it NOW.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You just don't see how hypocritical you are Tal...and WHY "everyone" is "always"..."going after you".

You've talked about mental illness and how we need to treat them with respect and HELP them...not throw them away. They are "victims"...right?

And then you go and do this...you say: "There are some deeply disturbed people on this Political Forum" Meaning they have "mental issues"...correct?

And then in the VERY NEXT sentence you say: "It is time they were booted." you "throw them away"...acting like it's THEIR FAULT.

No Tal...like you...they are a victim of mental illness and SHOULD be treated with respect like YOU expect to be treated respectfully irregardless of your mental condition...why not give them the same respect you demand? They don't WANT to be mean to you Tal...they can't help it...they're victims of a birth defect...just like you. You can't help being what you are either...and we don't like you as much as you don't like them...but we have to accept you for what you are.

Have some compassion for THEM...it's NOT all about you.

/s
Thank you Donald. You are a very compassionate man.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Angry

Find Your Local NAMI | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

Gives me an opportunity to plug the National Alliance on Mental Illness which chapters I used to contact frequently about my 224 613 Project and getting materials into libraries of all kinds for those with mental illness or who are made to appear that what. As the mentally ill are usual the targets of violence-- in any form even cyber harassment and cyber smearing-- and not the offenders committing these crimes.

Cyber harassment is a crime in Florida.

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes

Quote:
Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person, and makes a credible threat to that person with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury of the person, or the person's child, sibling, spouse, parent, or dependent, commits the ...Apr 25, 2016
:

Online Sunshine

Tags
safe

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.