Two anti-globalization among four top runners in French Election.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Default Two anti-globalization among four top runners in French Election.

Overseas voters kick off crucial French presidential election
Old 04-22-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

I would strongly suggest that if you or anyone is going to discuss this subject, get a bit of education.

This is very complex and not as simple as, for example, the Trump campaign made it to be.

There is an anti global movement that is relative to large corporations...there is an anti global movement that relates to social issues.

My core belief is that the world is much much smaller, and we are unable to lock our doors and tell everyone to stay out. A quick look at world economies would prove that. We rely on each other.

We have a President who is learning. After campaigning on not getting involved in the problems of the world, he is learning it is not quite that easy.

The world is NOW one big community. Technology, speed and other things make it that way.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would strongly suggest that if you or anyone is going to discuss this subject, get a bit of education.

This is very complex and not as simple as, for example, the Trump campaign made it to be.

There is an anti global movement that is relative to large corporations...there is an anti global movement that relates to social issues.

My core belief is that the world is much much smaller, and we are unable to lock our doors and tell everyone to stay out. A quick look at world economies would prove that. We rely on each other.

We have a President who is learning. After campaigning on not getting involved in the problems of the world, he is learning it is not quite that easy.

The world is NOW one big community. Technology, speed and other things make it that way.
I didn't voice my views. No need to jump on me yet for my lack of knowledge.

It is very complex.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

...The Villages Florida
Old 04-22-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
...The Villages Florida
I'm not Jack, but thank God I'm not as dumb as I look.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't voice my views. No need to jump on me yet for my lack of knowledge.

It is very complex.
No jumping at all.

This issue gets mixed up with nationalism, immigration and gets lumped into one big discussion.

In my opinion, each is separate, but not criticizing t all. This would make for a great discussion frankly, but as always, it will get railroaded.

Tags
top, french, election, runners, anti-globalization

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.