Two party system totally corrupt

Old 09-10-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sure...go to the extreme! Wanting to save my country from a black/hispanic majority is the same as Hitler and the 3rd reich? OK...

I guess ANY time you stand up for yourself you're being a Nazi? Better a Nazi than a weak little girl afraid to speak up when you're being overwhelmed.

SPEAK UP. We don't what the whole country to be like Chicago, Detroit, Newark, Elizabeth, St Louis, Oakland, Watts, E LA, or all the rest of the inner city slums. The list of sh!tty areas grows...every year the list gets longer...STOP them. Stop encouraging them. It'll lead to self destruction...it ALWAYS does. SHOW ME anywhere that got better with diversity...just ONE place.

OK...I've been here WAY too long...gotta run...now where's my sheet? Argue with you later.
Oh my gosh! Are you funny or what? Me? ME, going to extreme in a response to you? Now, I get it. You have been messing with us the whole time. You are not really as ridiculous as you sound. Oh my gosh, that's good! You got one over on us. We really thought you were a radical racist. You have been pulling our leg the whole time.
Old 09-10-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty brave calling someone an idiot from behind the keyboard.

It is good that you use such inconsideration and cowardly trash talk in your opening sentence. It alerts us to the usless crap to follow.

Typical contrarian taking someone elses words and manipulating them into something that suits or support the trashy BS being presented.

Get a life? You should hope to ever have it as good.

Complete disrespectfull cowardly fool calling someone an idiot from the safety of your hiding place.
You have the audacity to criticize anyone else. Better go back and read your own posts and see what being disrespectful is all about.

You are a racist and an @ss, and that is putting it nicely.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have the audacity to criticize anyone else. Better go back and read your own posts and see what being disrespectful is all about.

You are a racist and an @ss, and that is putting it nicely.
Overwhelmingly consumed by the unacceptance of a view that differs.........and still unable to communicate without resorting to name calling. I recall a professor in college that taught when one speaks or writes using swear words or name calling, it indicated an insufficiency of some kind.
Here I think we have multiples!

I may call someone a racist or a jerk or a fool. But I do not drop to the lower levels of inconsideration and disrespect by calling people stupid or an a$$.
Now face to face I might not have a problem doing so....if indeed warranted.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Overwhelmingly consumed by the unacceptance of a view that differs.........and still unable to communicate without resorting to name calling. I recall a professor in college that taught when one speaks or writes using swear words or name calling, it indicated an insufficiency of some kind.
Here I think we have multiples!

I may call someone a racist or a jerk or a fool. But I do not drop to the lower levels of inconsideration and disrespect by calling people stupid or an a$$.
Now face to face I might not have a problem doing so....if indeed warranted.
Why don't you go back and read some of your posts. You have called me names on several occasions, so don't be so sensitive when it is reciprocated. Don't worry, I will be ignoring your stupid rants in the future. I no longer enjoy listening to such a pathetically damaged personality. To be honest with you, I have more respect for the opinions of the few liberals we have on here, than I have for your nasty rants. Your rants do not help but destroy any kind of racial relations this country might hope for. You are worst than Obama when it comes to racial divide. You claim it is their ethnicity that is damaging this country, but instead of correcting their direction, you are more into destroying it. You are bent on YOUR OWN demise without changing anything. Don't worry about any name calling coming from me in the future because I have no intention of giving you further attention, or encouraging your attempt to get this forum shut down. I can only hope that you will do us all a favor and find another more equitable forum to haunt with your poison. You say you are trying to help us, but you are only alienating yourself from society. Please go haunt another forum that is more conducive to your style of radical KKK type mentality.

So, for the last time (hopefully) adios.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you go back and read some of your posts. You have called me names on several occasions, so don't be so sensitive when it is reciprocated. Don't worry, I will be ignoring your stupid rants in the future. I no longer enjoy listening to such a pathetically damaged personality. To be honest with you, I have more respect for the opinions of the few liberals we have on here, than I have for your nasty rants. Your rants do not help but destroy any kind of racial relations this country might hope for. You are worst than Obama when it comes to racial divide. You claim it is their ethnicity that is damaging this country, but instead of correcting their direction, you are more into destroying it. You are bent on YOUR OWN demise without changing anything. Don't worry about any name calling coming from me in the future because I have no intention of giving you further attention, or encouraging your attempt to get this forum shut down. I can only hope that you will do us all a favor and find another more equitable forum to haunt with your poison. You say you are trying to help us, but you are only alienating yourself from society. Please go haunt another forum that is more conducive to your style of radical KKK type mentality.

I really do think you are talking to and about somebody else!
Unless you have the TOTV screen names, somehow, you are just guessing who said what.

Oh well.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

You definitely have your wires crossed as to who said or is saying what to whom.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Not a good idea...EVERYTHING I've said is true.

Knowing and speaking the truth is a "damaged personality"? That's what THEY want you to think. That the truth is evil.

There will NEVER be "racial relations" because we're so different. Lincoln said it too...why don't you believe THOSE words from your "hero"?

It IS their "ethnicity", they're NOT equal to whites/asians, that's a fact. The proof? WHERE are they equal? Education? No Success? No They CAN'T be "helped" or brought up to our level because they're INCAPABLE. They're like immature children compared to us.

Shut down? It's a bastion of free speech in a censored world...I LOVE being able to speak the TRUTH for a change.

The truth is poison? Yes, to the LIARS trying to destroy our country, our culture.

Alienating for YOU...not the people who actually SEE what is happening. Who can admit that we've dropped from #1 to #17 ALL due to minorities and quotas.

You SHOULD listen to them too...they're trying to SAVE you from yourself. You're giving the keys to retarded kids.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

I believe there are more than a couple of crossed wires/wrong posters being tagged!!

Tags
hope, wrong, corrupt, totally, system

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.