Trump tax return could have avoided the circus

Old 06-17-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Default Trump tax return could have avoided the circus

IMHO I think any presidential candidate should disclose tax return to avoid any possibility of compromise as president.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
IMHO I think any presidential candidate should disclose tax return to avoid any possibility of compromise as president.
Just one tax return, or every tax return they have filed?

Why just presidential candidates?

Do you "think" it might be better if all of our tax returns were public knowledge? Do you "think" there should be a morals and IQ questionnaire incorporated into the tax return? IMHO It could prevent me from wasting time conversing at the square with a wackadoodle sponge of society, or a stupid bitch like you...

Could you explain how the viewing of tax return would avoid any possibility of compromise as president? Which line # should we be concerned about and are there any attachments that should indicate the possibility of compromise?

I am glad you brought this up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Very apt response.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Thanks.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

Do you "think" it might be better if all of our tax returns were public knowledge? Do you "think" there should be a morals and IQ questionnaire incorporated into the tax return? IMHO It could prevent me from wasting time conversing at the square with a wackadoodle sponge of society, or a stupid bitch like you...

Could you explain how the viewing of tax return would avoid any possibility of compromise as president? Which line # should we be concerned about and are there any attachments that should indicate the possibility of compromise?

you have anger issues, who made your opinion law.. maybe you overlooked the "IMHO" posted. Please take your medication!
Old 06-17-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid bitch
you have anger issues, who made your opinion law.. maybe you overlooked the "IMHO" posted. Please take your medication!
I have no issues, none really. Most woman, children, and dogs love me!

I asked you a few questions about your stupid post, and nobody made my opinion law...

OH !!, "IMHO" is like "No offense, but"...as long as you state either of those first, then anything that follows is considered acceptable. Ha Ha Ha!

Medication? I am healthy 53 year old male, with no medical needs or medications, that pays $1300 a month for healthcare coverage that I do not use (thanks Obammacare)!

Are you bright enough to answer the questions I posed about your stupid post??
Old 06-17-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

I also think Obama should have shown his Birth Certificate and publicly stated that he was born in the USA.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

I asked you a few questions about your stupid post, and nobody made my opinion law...

OH !!, "IMHO" is like "No offense, but"...as long as you state either of those first, then anything that follows is considered acceptable. Ha Ha Ha!

Medication? I am healthy 53 year old male, with no medical needs or medications, that pays $1300 a month for healthcare coverage that I do not use (thanks Obammacare)!

IMHO your interpretation but not mine, which is ok. Why the post, simple, "IF" Trump tax return shows that Russians have influence on him, and ultimately our country, we would not be dealing with him, maybe someone else in primary.

Your posts are filled with hate, not sure why, maybe your dog peed on your leg while posting, only God knows, take a deep breathe and be grateful for being on the right side of the grass!
Old 06-17-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
IMHO your interpretation but not mine, which is ok. Why the post, simple, "IF" Trump tax return shows that Russians have influence on him, and ultimately our country, we would not be dealing with him, maybe someone else in primary.

Your posts are filled with hate, not sure why, maybe your dog peed on your leg while posting, only God knows, take a deep breathe and be grateful for being on the right side of the grass!
Again, are you capable of answering the direct questions I asked??

If not, shut your pie hole and go have lunch with the rest of your liberial emotional women.

I don't have a purse dog that pis$es in the house or on my leg. Those are for queers...

Old 06-17-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

"Obama's fault again excuse" I paid that for insurance during Bush administration to private Insurance, when you turn 50, it doubles.

Presently, I have a relative that smoked for over 50 years, had quad bypass surgery. He wasn't able to get off the respirator after surgery. Had complications with bleeding, all because of smoking. He subsequently expired.

Now, the family is seeking a lawsuit for malpractice. THAT IS JUST ONE REASON FOR HIGH INSURANCE RATES. OBAMA OR TRUMP IS NOT TO BLAME

Maybe you should work until 65, like most of us, for Medicare.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Wait! theDirt is in his 50"s, doesn't work, and dogs love him. And he picks on Tal?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

Frankly, the greatest percentage of candidates in any election, state, local or federal do offer their tax returns as a matter of course.

Presidential candidate and VP candidate have ALL done it in the past years except Trump. I do believe it should be made mandatory.

If you want to be a leader then you should be transparent. NOBODY in a position like the White House should be allowed to shield ANY information from the country. And most understand that fact. For whatever reason this President, simply talks about transparency but obviously does not believe in it.

I certainly can explain why it will or would reveal potential "compromise as president". Knowing who your president is indebted to, ESPECIALLY in todays world with international financing is vital. This President has dealings with many countries, and all are not friendly to the USA. He, in the oval office can administer foreign policy friendly to his OWN personal interests versus the county he has taken an oath to. THAT is pretty important to do. Romney gave it up and in a transparent manner made sure he had no conflicts of interest is elected.

We know that this President has skirted a number of ethical issues and has NOT totally walked away from his business's EVEN THOUGH HE MADE A GREAT SHOW OF IT

Do you have any other questions, and yes only presidential should be required since he makes foreign policy
Old 06-17-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Wait! theDirt is in his 50"s, doesn't work, and dogs love him. And he picks on Tal?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Nice try Chi...I still work (in fact you have suggested I get back to work a few times when I was picking on the wackadoodle). You forgot the woman and children...while wackadoodle certainly lusts for them, they instinctively run from him!

Old 06-17-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Frankly, the greatest percentage of candidates in any election, state, local or federal do offer their tax returns as a matter of course.

Presidential candidate and VP candidate have ALL done it in the past years except Trump. I do believe it should be made mandatory.

If you want to be a leader then you should be transparent. NOBODY in a position like the White House should be allowed to shield ANY information from the country. And most understand that fact. For whatever reason this President, simply talks about transparency but obviously does not believe in it.

I certainly can explain why it will or would reveal potential "compromise as president". Knowing who your president is indebted to, ESPECIALLY in todays world with international financing is vital. This President has dealings with many countries, and all are not friendly to the USA. He, in the oval office can administer foreign policy friendly to his OWN personal interests versus the county he has taken an oath to. THAT is pretty important to do. Romney gave it up and in a transparent manner made sure he had no conflicts of interest is elected.

We know that this President has skirted a number of ethical issues and has NOT totally walked away from his business's EVEN THOUGH HE MADE A GREAT SHOW OF IT

Do you have any other questions, and yes only presidential should be required since he makes foreign policy
I did not ask you anything. I don't value the OPINION of a guy that votes Dopey Smurf for president.

Let the stupid bitch handle her own business...

Old 06-17-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did not ask you anything. I don't value the OPINION of a guy that votes Dopey Smurf for president.

Let the stupid bitch handle her own business...

You have a unique way of speaking to people......how do I say...

RUDE.....OBSCENE...DISRESPECTFUL....STUPID...UNINF ORMED...TROLL LIKE....

Pick one and do not ask a question unless you know the answer...best way to handle things but then again....KNOWING sort of limits your scope

Tags
return, tax, avoided, circus, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.