Typical snub from Warren

Old 01-19-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Default Typical snub from Warren

Elizabeth Warren Refuses To Shake Devos' Hand - YouTube

At the confirmation hearings yesterday: Anyone notice how everyone extended the courtesy of shaking Devos' hand, including Al Franken EXCEPT PokaNotUs Warren?

Another example of classless by PokaNotus Warren. Her questioning was bad enough yesterday, but her lack of manners speaks a lot more of her character, or lack of.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Elizabeth Warren Refuses To Shake Devos' Hand - YouTube

At the confirmation hearings yesterday: Anyone notice how everyone extended the courtesy of shaking Devos' hand, including Al Franken EXCEPT PokaNotUs Warren?

Another example of classless by PokaNotus Warren. Her questioning was bad enough yesterday, but her lack of manners speaks a lot more of her character, or lack of.
I didn't see where she refused to shake hands, she gave her a wave. You are trying to put forth "fake news" but it's not working.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't see where she refused to shake hands, she gave her a wave. You are trying to put forth "fake news" but it's not working.
They're desperate right now for anything, even Fake News, because in a few days they will have so many injuries from 'real news'....that there won't be enough spin doctors to go around and perform triage.

There's already a site of Trump voters regretting their choice (it's called 'Trumpgrets')...and it's going viral.

This Social Media Account Where Trump Voters Publicly Post Shame And Regret Is BLOWING UP

Quote:

Trump’s Twitter Usage Is A Key Point In Voter Regrets

President-Elect Donald Trump won 46.1% of the popular vote in November’s election. When he takes the oath of office on Friday,he will do so with a 38% favorability rating.

Simple arithmetic says a not-quite-insignificant portion of his voters now harbor some regret for their choice.

Naturally, in this day and age, those folks have found a social media outlet to voice their shame. And ironically — given the President-Elect’s preferred method of communication — they’ve huddled together on twitter. Yes, “Trumpgrets” is now a thing.
Watching him meltdown on Twitter...is going to be hilarious.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure. She snubbed her and it was obvious to anyone with even one good eye.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
They're desperate right now for anything, even Fake News, because in a few days they will have so many injuries from 'real news'....that there won't be enough spin doctors to go around and perform triage.

There's already a site of Trump voters regretting their choice (it's called 'Trumpgrets')...and it's going viral.

This Social Media Account Where Trump Voters Publicly Post Shame And Regret Is BLOWING UP

Watching him meltdown on Twitter...is going to be hilarious.

💩 head.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure. She snubbed her and it was obvious to anyone with even one good eye.
Speaking of which, will we soon hear from Loretta Lynch? Oh no, she is gone.

I think Loyd fell. Hard. I saw it from the 'copter shot.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of which, will we soon hear from Loretta Lynch? Oh no, she is gone.

I think Loyd fell. Hard. I saw it from the 'copter shot.

Loyd should have been shot. He has already wasted too much of the taxpayer's money. Hopefully, his injuries will get infected and take care of future expense on that piece of dirt. Of course, I am sure that his relatives will suddenly show up on TV saying how he has been misunderstood and brutalized by the cops. It should get them a few million bucks out of the deal.

Tags
lack, warren, snub, typical

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.