Unbelievable anti-Trump advertising on TV.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:18 PM
n/a

Default Unbelievable anti-Trump advertising on TV.

The anti-Trump TV ad's are so trumped up and so lacking in anything concrete or valid that I think they help his side more than they make people distrust him.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The anti-Trump TV ad's are so trumped up and so lacking in anything concrete or valid that I think they help his side more than they make people distrust him.
What did it say?
Old 03-11-2016, 07:41 PM
n/a

Was it this one?

Anti-Trump Super PAC Releases Brutal New Ad on His History of Liberal Positions | Mediaite
Old 03-11-2016, 09:46 PM
n/a

Maybe everything you say and do before you decide you want to be president doesn't matter to everyone. People are hoping that someone will save the day. And since he's so successful somehow it will rub off on everyone that follows him.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I saw one tonight that talked about his use of illegal aliens in his building projects. If so that one is Republican led

Our Principles PAC

Tags
ads, advertising, make, people, side, anti-trump, unbelievable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.