United 93.

Old 11-25-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Thumbs up United 93.

United 93 (2006) - Rotten Tomatoes

Quite an interesting movie. This might get political so I put it on this board.

Shows the confusion of many parties caused by this massive attack as it played out on a time line.

Does not seem to put Bush is a good light though. No one seemed to be able to reach him.

George H. W. Bush | whitehouse.gov

I took a flight in December of 2001 to El Paso for a trip paid for by UTEP. Sure noticed all the armed people in the airports in Tampa and Dallas/Ft. Worth as well as in El Paso. Gracias UTEP people.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Propaganda...like ALL the movies of late..."empowering" women and minorities...by telling lies and exaggerations.

The ONLY verifiable truth in that movie...a hole in the ground in Shanksville PA.

You people are like little sheep WANTING to be herded. MOST will watch this movie and THINK they now KNOW what happened.

The ONLY thing that happened is you were lied to in this movie.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Propaganda...like ALL the movies of late..."empowering" women and minorities...by telling lies and exaggerations.

The ONLY verifiable truth in that movie...a hole in the ground in Shanksville PA.

You people are like little sheep WANTING to be herded. MOST will watch this movie and THINK they now KNOW what happened.

The ONLY thing that happened is you were lied to in this movie.
The movie is from 2006. And it seems fairly accurate to me.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
The movie is from 2006. And it seems fairly accurate to me.
Unfortunately we have some crazy people on this forum. Ignore them.

So many people don't realize those hijackers were Saudis. Bush sent the bin Laden family home to Saudi Arabia (they were shopping in New York City) on the only plane in the sky the afternoon of 9/11.

They knew instantly who was responsible. Bush had several urgent reports starting early that year from the CIA.

CIA Director Documentary: ‘The Attacks Will Be Spectacular’ - POLITICO Magazine

What the CIA knew before 9/11: New details – POLITICO
Old 11-25-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

So many people don't realize those hijackers were Saudis. Bush sent the bin Laden family home to Saudi Arabia (they were shopping in New York City) on the only plane in the sky the afternoon of 9/11.

They knew instantly who was responsible. Bush had several urgent reports starting early that year from the CIA.

So mellen...let me get this straight...

The hijackers were from Saudi Arabia...and we attack Iraq and Afghanistan? Leaving S.A. alone?

Bush KNEW that Osama bin Laden was responsible...and he sends his FAMILY HOME??? A great bargaining chip...and he sends them home? The ONLY plane allowed to fly...brings the KNOWN PERPETRATORS family...HOME...OUT of the country...out of our control? And WHY did they "bury his body at sea"??? WhyTF would they dump the body of America's worst terrorist? Leaving NO proof that they go him!

None of that makes sense to me...please enlighten us.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

That 9/11 group of terrorists looked very well trained with their plan well thought out and executed. Probably required a lot of money behind them to set that up.

Tags
put, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.