Unity08.com

Old 07-30-2007, 09:21 PM
n/a

Default Unity08.com

Have you looked at what unity08.com is attempting to accomplish?
If not, goto: www.unity08.com and take a look at how they are trying to change the current political mess in Washington, DC. Look it over, sign up and get involved. It's way past time we had the process returned to the citizens and away from special interests and lobbyists.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:36 AM
n/a

Default Re: Unity08.com

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

I LIKE IT
Some facts from the WEB SIte

“Lobbyists reported 393,000 hours of work from Jan. 1, 2005, through June 30 -- the equivalent of 372 eight-hour days for every state legislator.”

"Since 1998, 43 percent of the 198 members of Congress who left government to join private life have registered to lobby."

"74% of Americans are "dissatisfied" with the way things are going in this country."

"82% of Americans agree that "America has become so polarized between Democrats and Republicans that Washington can't seem to make progress solving the nation's problems."
Old 08-06-2007, 12:11 PM
n/a

Great site. Thanks. Lots of valuable information. It's going to take a while to explore. I think Sam Waterston is particularly credible with his support and he described my view of politics very accurately. I'm sure lots of Americans, but for a few issues, are largely centrists in their views and they and are tired of the current major two-party system who always seem to be squabling ad nauseam.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:39 PM
n/a

I'll second that. All they do is fight to win one for the party.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:40 AM
n/a

I joined Unity08 because I am interested in what they are trying to do. Our government at both the State and Federal levels have too much lobbyist influence. The Parties are polarized and what is getting done is "for the people"..it's for special interests. Extremism has infected both Parties so you would barely recognize them any more. I think it is time for a major reset. With that said, I am not sure that Unity08 will accomplish their goals because they got off to a very late start. You can always hope.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.