University of OK Expels Students For Racist Chant

Old 03-22-2015, 03:50 PM
n/a

it must be difficult trying to see through the belly button
Old 03-22-2015, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You hands down definitely win the white sheet award. I'll even through in the lighter fluid. You have no decency at all!
Wow! You are one messed up, dude. I'm almost tempted to fund your most needed therapy sessions. Sorry (not so much to you) but to the other posters on here, I don't usually respond so personally to someone's post, but I do wish the moderators would stop this nonsense!
Old 03-22-2015, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! You are one messed up, dude. I'm almost tempted to fund your most needed therapy sessions. Sorry (not so much to you) but to the other posters on here, I don't usually respond so personally to someone's post, but I do wish the moderators would stop this nonsense!
Not exactly sure who it is, but have my suspicions and if so, same character doing what he does best. He just keeps coming back with different names.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You hands down definitely win the white sheet award. I'll even through in the lighter fluid. You have no decency at all!

Actually, given your steady stream of vituperative rants, I've concluded your suffering from some type of breakdown, or are possibly mentally deranged.

You truly need to get a grip ...
Old 03-22-2015, 09:12 PM
n/a

Expulsion was harsh.

However, maybe being suspended for a year would have been more justified. Of course, the reason for suspension would go on permanent record and transcripts.

Community service is treated as a joke by college kids, especially frat rats.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Expulsion was harsh.

However, maybe being suspended for a year would have been more justified. Of course, the reason for suspension would go on permanent record and transcripts.

Community service is treated as a joke by college kids, especially frat rats.
You could be right, and I'm all for discipline that is meaningful and makes a point. It's just so ironic to me that liberal thinking is often so weak on this type of thing - often they would rather make a victim of someone who is clearly in the wrong. But God forbid the perp is involved in something like this - then it's "throw the book at them". But then again, it is not unusual that I can't wrap my head around liberal mindset!
Old 03-23-2015, 07:18 AM
n/a

Default If

Quote:
The sheet fits......wear it!......-
The sad thing is you people see no fault in your posts. Look up the term "cultural relativity"! You demonstrate absolutely no compassion, just hate and not well disguised racism.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The sad thing is you people see no fault in your posts. Look up the term "cultural relativity"! You demonstrate absolutely no compassion, just hate and not well disguised racism.
I have compassion for you because it's clear you are indeed one sick puppy
Old 03-23-2015, 11:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
POT meet KETTLE!

Every single post of yours expresses hate and a lack of compassion for those of us with beliefs different than yours. All of your posts attack those with a different view as racist and bigoted.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have demonstarted time and again without compassion, just hate and not well disguised intolerance for ANYTHING in opposition to your beliefs/position/opinions.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:28 PM
n/a

Default You're

Quote:
You have demonstarted time and again without compassion, just hate and not well disguised intolerance for ANYTHING in opposition to your beliefs/position/opinions.
Just upset because I called you and your cronies out for what it is, blatant racism.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just upset because I called you and your cronies out for what it is, blatant racism.
You are blatantly deranged ... you need to stop posting your garbage which simply wastes everyone's time
Old 03-23-2015, 07:58 PM
n/a

I have as much a right here as you. What's a matter gang of 5 feeling frustrated for being what you are?
Old 03-23-2015, 09:14 PM
n/a

It seems to be a consensus that most on this thread feel expulsion was going overboard by the university.

However, if this happened at a store or factory or office setting, those persons would be fired - which basically is expelled from work.

I would have to go along with the group that believes expulsion was the right choice for the university.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.