For Us it is a Happy Day!!!

Old 06-04-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Default For Us it is a Happy Day!!!

COPUFF HERE

For my family today is a great day, as my nephew Dan has returned safely from Afghanistan!!! We are so blessed that he has returned home unharmed to his wife and 2 young daughters!
Old 06-04-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
COPUFF HERE

For my family today is a great day, as my nephew Dan has returned safely from Afghanistan!!! We are so blessed that he has returned home unharmed to his wife and 2 young daughters!

Please thank him for his service on behalf of all Villagers, especially me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-04-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I will!
Old 06-04-2017, 08:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Ditto.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:12 PM
n/a

Our family greatly appreciates his service. How wonderful to have him back with all of you.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:32 PM
n/a

Default I know well the feeling of joy, i am glad you feel it too

I am the proud father of a Captain in the US Army who served in Iraq, lost 2 of his soldiers, but came home unscathed. I join you and your family in your joy that your nephew has returned unharmed. I commend him for his service. I thank you all for your emotional sacrifice during his absence. This is but a small part of what makes America great.....I am glad that we are able to share that.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
COPUFF HERE

We are thrilled for all of your family, congratulations and a big thank you for the help keeping us free. It is different when you have skin in the game, you are going to sleep a little better now that you don't have to worry. Our youngest son just got back about a week ago. God Bless All Our Warriors. Take Care.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:42 AM
n/a

It is a Happy Day and I wish you and your family only the very best.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-05-2017, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
COPUFF HERE

Glad to hear that. And thank him and men and women like him for keeping us free. Sort of free anyway.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Glad to hear that. And thank him and men and women like him for keeping us free. Sort of free anyway.
Shouldn't this be in your women's forum "High in Colorado"?

But...since you put it here...

Don't let him go back to possibly die for another banker/oilmen/MIC war.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
We are thrilled for all of your family, congratulations and a big thank you for the help keeping us free. It is different when you have skin in the game, you are going to sleep a little better now that you don't have to worry. Our youngest son just got back about a week ago. God Bless All Our Warriors. Take Care.
Skin in the game...that is one thing I didn't understand until his brother, the Gunnery Sargent, headed off to the 2nd Gulf War. And when he was wounded, even though he was ok, it was emotionally draining.

I am glad your son has returned safely as well. Both our families can sleep a little easier.

May all our warriors return safely.....and may God watch other those still in harms way!
Old 06-05-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Skin in the game...that is one thing I didn't understand until his brother, the Gunnery Sargent, headed off to the 2nd Gulf War. And when he was wounded, even though he was ok, it was emotionally draining.

I am glad your son has returned safely as well. Both our families can sleep a little easier.

May all our warriors return safely.....and may God watch other those still in harms way!
Having been in your situation and they are all different, I send you best wishes.

It becomes an every day thing, doesnt it ? Each day, no matter what, it crosses your mind...each day you watch the news with a little bit different perspective.

The relief you feel now is something I wish for all families of those who serve, and am so happy you are basking in that feeling.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Shouldn't this be in your women's forum "High in Colorado"?

But...since you put it here...

Don't let him go back to possibly die for another banker/oilmen/MIC war.
The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

You disagree Chi? You think we're there for some noble cause?
Old 06-05-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You disagree Chi? You think we're there for some noble cause?
No. My disagreement was with your post's disregard for the subjrct matter and, of course, your stupid opening line. Vietnam and George W Bush's Iraq war make your point about the lack of a noble cause.

Tags
day, happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.