For Us it is a Happy Day!!!
Home
Menu

For Us it is a Happy Day!!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-05-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We are thrilled for all of your family, congratulations and a big thank you for the help keeping us free. It is different when you have skin in the game, you are going to sleep a little better now that you don't have to worry. Our youngest son just got back about a week ago. God Bless All Our Warriors. Take Care.
Skin in the game...that is one thing I didn't understand until his brother, the Gunnery Sargent, headed off to the 2nd Gulf War. And when he was wounded, even though he was ok, it was emotionally draining.

I am glad your son has returned safely as well. Both our families can sleep a little easier.

May all our warriors return safely.....and may God watch other those still in harms way!

Old 06-05-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Skin in the game...that is one thing I didn't understand until his brother, the Gunnery Sargent, headed off to the 2nd Gulf War. And when he was wounded, even though he was ok, it was emotionally draining.

I am glad your son has returned safely as well. Both our families can sleep a little easier.

May all our warriors return safely.....and may God watch other those still in harms way!
Having been in your situation and they are all different, I send you best wishes.

It becomes an every day thing, doesnt it ? Each day, no matter what, it crosses your mind...each day you watch the news with a little bit different perspective.

The relief you feel now is something I wish for all families of those who serve, and am so happy you are basking in that feeling.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Shouldn't this be in your women's forum "High in Colorado"?

But...since you put it here...

Don't let him go back to possibly die for another banker/oilmen/MIC war.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:

You disagree Chi? You think we're there for some noble cause?
Old 06-05-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You disagree Chi? You think we're there for some noble cause?
No. My disagreement was with your post's disregard for the subjrct matter and, of course, your stupid opening line. Vietnam and George W Bush's Iraq war make your point about the lack of a noble cause.

Old 06-05-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Thanks to all for your posts today!

Tags
day, happy