USA Today Opinion "Don't Vote for Donald Trump"!

Old 09-30-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Default USA Today Opinion "Don't Vote for Donald Trump"!

USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

Good people with some real clout are standing up to this dishonest bully.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:18 AM
n/a

The article lays out its reasoning bullet point by bullet point. Even if you don't agree it is an interesting read.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The article lays out its reasoning bullet point by bullet point. Even if you don't agree it is an interesting read.
True. I am a Democrat anyway but did vote for a Bush twice. Not this year though will I be voting for anyone but Hillary Clinton just because I do not want Trump anywhere near the Oval Office. I do not believe him about his promises to make America great again.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
True. I am a Democrat anyway but did vote for a Bush twice. Not this year though will I be voting for anyone but Hillary Clinton just because I do not want Trump anywhere near the Oval Office. I do not believe him about his promises to make America great again.
Correction-- anyone but Donald Trump.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Especially the part were they don't back Hillary.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Does this news staff have an OPINION on standing for the national anthem? If not, why not? I mean if you are going to try and sway peoples OPINIONS, why not sway all of them? Why did none of the news staff run for president when they have so much insight on what this country wants and needs?
Old 09-30-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Does this news staff have an OPINION on standing for the national anthem? If not, why not? I mean if you are going to try and sway peoples OPINIONS, why not sway all of them? Why did none of the news staff run for president when they have so much insight on what this country wants and needs?
What does the National Anthem have to do with Donald Trump's qualifications to be President of the United States?
Old 09-30-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

ANYBODY who think USA Today is just being a good citizen by giving it's advice against Trump, please get in line for the bridge sale and biggest measured cloud contest.

Somewhere back in the lineage there are politically involved persons who are linked to the establishment politicians that are vulnerable if Trump gets elected.
There may be a D or an R behind their name as the "establishment" resides equally in both parties.

So don't get all gooey and excited proclaiming this just another political rag representing the desparate.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
What does the National Anthem have to do with Donald Trump's qualifications to be President of the United States?
And what does this editorial board's OPINION have to do with Trumps qualification to be president? Suddenly they can't keep their political OPINION to themselves? Suddenly this candidate is worst than all the rest? Suddenly they are experts on all things important to this country? Has their reporting / brain washing fallen on deaf ears (Trump will never win the primary, he lost this and that debate), SO now they have to weigh in and share their political OPINION on Trump, but no OPINION about other issues (more important issues) like racial tensions and refusing to stand for the national anthem all the while enjoying the freedom and opportunity this country allots them.

Journalists should report the news as it happened and keep their OPINIONS to themselves.

Tags
real, donald, trump, vote, today

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.