USAToday Opinion on Donald Trump's campaign.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:25 AM
n/a

Default USAToday Opinion on Donald Trump's campaign.

Donald Trump's unpresidential campaign: Our view

We certainly do not need a hothead in the White House. A brain surgeon would be better especially if he could keep a cool head under pressure.

This is probably one of the most stressful jobs in the world as well as the most powerful except maybe with respect to stress his or her Press Secretary.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

We certainly do not need a hothead in the White House. A brain surgeon would be better especially if he could keep a cool head under pressure.

This is probably one of the most stressful jobs in the world as well as the most powerful except maybe with respect to stress his or her Press Secretary.
You are right, it's stressful. An example is how Obama turns into an idiot every time some emergency occurs.

I don't think you have too much to worry about though. Trump will not get elected. He is good entertainment, he's waking up the complacent conservative voter, and opening debates on subjects that many don't want to address because of PC. He is doing a great service for his country, regardless of the many Chicken Littles that think the sky is falling when ever he says something that everyone is thinking but are too PC to say out loud.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are right, it's stressful. An example is how Obama turns into an idiot every time some emergency occurs.

I don't think you have too much to worry about though. Trump will not get elected. He is good entertainment, he's waking up the complacent conservative voter, and opening debates on subjects that many don't want to address because of PC. He is doing a great service for his country, regardless of the many Chicken Littles that think the sky is falling when ever he says something that everyone is thinking but are too PC to say out loud.
I give him that. The pot certainly needs to be stirred up.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I give him that. The pot certainly needs to be stirred up.
Trump is a 2016 pot stirrer. Kanye will be a 2020 "pot" stirrer. Ain't politics great?

https://youtu.be/xg3DNqTNNuw
Old 09-01-2015, 03:08 PM
n/a

Just another minority mocking one of our more cherished (used to be) rights in America.

It does not rate being considered funny.....but for some with the current American mindset another indicator of the disrespect far too many have for our country.

Using it to contrast Trump is just baiting by the uninformed.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:31 AM
n/a

We don't need another career politician as US President. We do need a successful businessman.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

Who in the world cares what the USA Today Editorial Board thinks anyway ... ???
Old 09-02-2015, 06:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who in the world cares what the USA Today Editorial Board thinks anyway ... ???
Exactly! Just another Obama, democratic one for one amplifier....hence no substance!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly! Just another Obama, democratic one for one amplifier....hence no substance!
I would characterize the replies as typical G'Noper blather - "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury but signifying nothing."
Old 09-02-2015, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would characterize the replies as typical G'Noper blather - "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury but signifying nothing."
Hopefully you found your exercise in name calling therapeutic ?
Old 09-02-2015, 11:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Emotional flailing failing, again!
Old 09-03-2015, 04:08 AM
n/a

I do agree the the majority view here. What we have witness these past 8 years is a nation drunk on celebrity. Celebrities can say and do anything they want the more outrageous and filthy the more praise is heaped upon them.

Female rock stars, Kardashians, etc in my day would be considered trashy but trashy is a compliment in their world. This is the MTV/TMZ generation. Ths MTV/TMZ generation voted for Obama and to this day probably don't know anything about his policies . However Obama is so cool he gets to be invited often on the Jon Daily show. How cool is that.... and the sadder event is that there are older generations (hippy types) that never have outgrown this mistaken mentality...Let's get the man

Enter Trump as brash bold a truth teller he taped into all generations because he vents against the Establishment.

Will Trump burn himself out?

Pivotal and yet unknown are the number of voters generally who get it. Who understand that the last 8 years were a disaster that has left America vulnerable and that we need a President who has the intellect, spine leadership to reverse this course.

In order for that to happen an "epiphany" of sorts is needed to awaken voters. I pray it will not take another 9/11 attack?

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
white, trumps, campaign, donald, opinion, usatoday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.