User Names on Political Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Make me wonder...why a philanthropist like the (unt would travel all the way to Costa Rica to get dental implants for his wife?? I mean why not support an American dentist in our country, so the taxes could be paid and help those needy people here??
I suspect it's the typical liberal who wants to be generous with everyone else's money but their own!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
WHAT is INCORRECT in ANYTHING I say?

Above is ALL you ever say...yes I'm a racist because I don't think black/brown people are as capable as white people. I don't think my dog or cat are my equal either but you don't call me names about that.

We are NOT the same species and your delusions of equality ARE destroying this nation. They're destroying Europe too importing the brown Muslims. Muslims there, Mexicans here...it's the same thing, breed us out and them in...eventually taking over.

What do you think happens to America when it's reduced to 10% white people? Do you think it's going to stay the same? WHAT place that is 10% white is nice? Nowhere. Why are you so obtuse to the obvious?

We're at the 50/50 point right now...the minority majority is at age 7 and every year it moves up...in 30 years, it will be a complete Hispanic majority for everyone below the age of 37. Whites will be at/below 25%. Too low for political power, too low to keep things afloat. We as a nation are literally doomed. Diluted...just as Rome.

You don't solve national problems with other people babies. They are literally breeding us out.
Don, we are humanoids as we all evolved from homo-sapiens. Please see the following link

Homo sapiens | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

You have NEVER asked me about my stance on immigration, if you did it might surprise you! So give it a try.

CO PUFF
Old 04-10-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Default If it makes you feel better

Quote:
Oh please...you'd have them run out of town...for speaking the truth.

We're in the mess we are now, economically and socially because we can't even TALK about what is really wrong with this country. Those who are to blame won't have us discussing their actions openly.

We live in denial because the truth makes us uncomfortable.
Read some old books people always thought things would fall apart.

I have or had a book that predicted the bicycle would ruin the world with women getting out on them. Is it easier to go parking on a bike or a horse? They did not cover that topic.

I have another book trying to sell electric trucks in the early 1900's. Complete with graphs, you have to have graphs to proove how bad it is. This book predicted that in NYC based on the amount that comes out of horse's EXHAUST, in ???? ten years the streets of NYC would be manure to your waist..

The world was supposed to end with the fuel shortage.
Fuel was wood and Europe had already burned a large part of what they had. Wood was a major export from the US to Europe. For the US lumber was so abundant they were thrilled to be able to sell it to europe so as to get rid of it to open up the land for farming. As wood got more expensive due to demand, a switch was made to coal.
In WWI England switched to oil as it was becoming cheaper and perhaps more important the exhaust from the boilers was not as easily seen. Pollution was not the issue being visible to enemy ships was.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY? WHY DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THIS COUNTRY. IF, YOU LIKE MOST LIBERALS THINK THERE IS A BETTER PLACE WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY? WHY DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THIS COUNTRY. IF, YOU LIKE MOST LIBERALS THINK THERE IS A BETTER PLACE WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
Oh we are having fun now.....it's the old

America LOVE IT or LEAVE IT!

While I personally are lean left on social issues, I lean more right on immigration so I am hardly and liberal. But I am a citizen of this country and while I may not agree with this administration what I have learned in my 66 years is things come and things go. We all just have to wait!

BTW the first time I heard this phrase was during the Vietnam War and President Nixon was the President, I was in college..... All I had to do was WAIT. LOL!!!
Old 04-10-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

You forgot to sign it COPuff

Old 04-11-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don, we are humanoids as we all evolved from homo-sapiens. Please see the following link

Homo sapiens | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

You have NEVER asked me about my stance on immigration, if you did it might surprise you! So give it a try.

CO PUFF
The story you linked to from "The Smithsonian Institution"...MUST have been written/checked by one of the quota holders I'm always rallying against. I can't believe this error got through:

"History of Discovery:

Unlike every other human species, Homo sapiens does not have a true type specimen. In other words, there is not a particular Homo sapiens individual that researchers recognize as being the specimen that gave Homo sapiens its name."

The CORRECT phrase SHOULD read..."species"...just plain species. They ALL have "the example", the "perfect" example of what they species is. Or, is it a Freudian slip? And they MEANT to say that there are different "human species"?

There isn't a "perfect human example" because the races are actually different species by we can't say that. So, we MUST lump different species together and hence, it's impossible to find/describe the perfect example.

"Below are some of the still unanswered questions about Homo sapiens that may be answered with future discoveries:

Who was our direct evolutionary ancestor? Was it Homo heidelbergensis, like many paleoanthropologists think, or another species?
How much interbreeding occured between our species and Homo neanderthalensis?
What does the future hold for our species in an evolutionary sense? "

We MAY have come from the same ancestor...some evidence suggests we didn't...but AFTER we split, we each became VERY different.

Whites/Asians bred with other Homo species...Negros did NOT. It's what makes us VERY different. We ARE hybrids, they are not.

We are NOT the same genetically and the LACK of the "perfect" human is ALL political.

We need to REVERSE immigration or the country is lost...there is no other solution. The "illegal" anchor babies MUST be deported. Hispanics ARE the majority of children being born, they have been the last 7 years...in 30 years or less they WILL be the absolute majority...there is nothing to stop it short of deportation.

If your policy is ANYTHING short of that, it will be ineffective and only prolong the inevitable.

We'll have drinks and talk about it...

Quote:
Read some old books people always thought things would fall apart.

I have or had a book that predicted the bicycle would ruin the world with women getting out on them. Is it easier to go parking on a bike or a horse? They did not cover that topic.

I have another book trying to sell electric trucks in the early 1900's. Complete with graphs, you have to have graphs to proove how bad it is. This book predicted that in NYC based on the amount that comes out of horse's EXHAUST, in ???? ten years the streets of NYC would be manure to your waist..

The world was supposed to end with the fuel shortage.
Fuel was wood and Europe had already burned a large part of what they had. Wood was a major export from the US to Europe. For the US lumber was so abundant they were thrilled to be able to sell it to europe so as to get rid of it to open up the land for farming. As wood got more expensive due to demand, a switch was made to coal.
In WWI England switched to oil as it was becoming cheaper and perhaps more important the exhaust from the boilers was not as easily seen. Pollution was not the issue being visible to enemy ships was.

I did read "old books" and in EVERY one of them...when a country brought in more and more foreigners...eventually they lost their identity and no longer existed. They became what the foreigners were.

Your "examples" don't compare at all.

Horsesh!t WAS a HUGE problem in NYC...a HUGE problem...it was EVERYWHERE. Dead horses was a problem too. With so many in the city at all times, there were lots to collect.

The wood was used to make charcoal also used in making metals...

Coal was used when MACHINES were created to mine it efficiently. Slavery ended because of machines too...don't be fooled by the fake "his-story" in most books.

Oil became popular...again...because machines could be built to get it efficiently.

The "common history" is propaganda...it changes depending on who is in charge.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
The story you linked to from "The Smithsonian Institution"...MUST have been written/checked by one of the quota holders I'm always rallying against. I can't believe this error got through:

"History of Discovery:

Unlike every other human species, Homo sapiens does not have a true type specimen. In other words, there is not a particular Homo sapiens individual that researchers recognize as being the specimen that gave Homo sapiens its name."

The CORRECT phrase SHOULD read..."species"...just plain species. They ALL have "the example", the "perfect" example of what they species is. Or, is it a Freudian slip? And they MEANT to say that there are different "human species"?

There isn't a "perfect human example" because the races are actually different species by we can't say that. So, we MUST lump different species together and hence, it's impossible to find/describe the perfect example.

"Below are some of the still unanswered questions about Homo sapiens that may be answered with future discoveries:

Who was our direct evolutionary ancestor? Was it Homo heidelbergensis, like many paleoanthropologists think, or another species?

We MAY have come from the same ancestor...some evidence suggests we didn't...but AFTER we split, we each became VERY different.

Whites/Asians bred with other Homo species...Negros did NOT. It's what makes us VERY different. We ARE hybrids, they are not.

We are NOT the same genetically and the LACK of the "perfect" human is ALL political.

We need to REVERSE immigration or the country is lost...there is no other solution. The "illegal" anchor babies MUST be deported. Hispanics ARE the majority of children being born, they have been the last 7 years...in 30 years or less they WILL be the absolute majority...there is nothing to stop it short of deportation.

If your policy is ANYTHING short of that, it will be ineffective and only prolong the inevitable.

I did read "old books" and in EVERY one of them...when a country brought in more and more foreigners...eventually they lost their identity and no longer existed. They became what the foreigners were.

Horsesh!t WAS a HUGE problem in NYC...a HUGE problem...it was EVERYWHERE. Dead horses was a problem too. With so many in the city at all times, there were lots to collect.

Coal was used when MACHINES were created to mine it efficiently. Slavery ended because of machines too...don't be fooled by the fake "his-story" in most books.

Oil became popular...again...because machines could be built to get it efficiently.

Did you know that all men and women are supposedly related to some ancestors of man in Africa? The father of all men is 340,000 years old | New Scientist
Old 04-11-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you know that all men and women are supposedly related to some ancestors of man in Africa? The father of all men is 340,000 years old | New Scientist
"Perry, recently deceased, was an African-American who lived in South Carolina. A few years ago, one of his female relatives submitted a sample of his DNA to a company called Family Tree DNA for genealogical analysis.

Geneticists can use such samples to work out how we are related to one another. Hundreds of thousands of people have now had their DNA tested. The data from these tests had shown that all men gained their Y chromosome from a common male ancestor. This genetic “Adam” lived between 60,000 and 140,000 years ago.

All men except Perry, that is. When Family Tree DNA’s technicians tried to place Perry on the Y-chromosome family tree, they just couldn’t. His Y chromosome was like no other so far analysed."

BECAUSE he's Negroid and the Negros are from DIFFERENT stock...OLDER stock. The REAL father of ALL humans is 3 billion years old when the FIRST sexual reproduction took place.

"Perry did not descend from the genetic Adam. In fact, his Y chromosome was so distinct that his male lineage probably separated from all others about 338,000 years ago."

Negros...different stock than Whites/Asians/Native Americans. They are the ONLY ones without the hybridization.

"The first anatomically modern human fossils date back only 195,000 years, so Perry’s Y chromosome lineage split from the rest of humanity long before our species appeared."

Because Negroids are NOT us.

"Chris Stringer at the Natural History Museum, London, was involved in the Iwo Eleru analysis, and says the new Y chromosome result highlights the need for more genetic data from modern-day sub-Saharan Africans. “The oldest known fossil humans in both West Africa at Iwo Eleru and Central Africa at Ishango [in Democratic Republic of the Congo] show unexpectedly archaic features, so it certainly looks like we have a more complex scenario for the evolution of modern humans in Africa.”"

Yes we do...two DIFFERENT species...one that left and evolved...one that didn't and stayed static. One went on to create western civilization and technology...the other languished and became slaves to the other.

MORE proof that they are NOT us...you keep them coming...each one proving my point and ignored by you.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

In order to figure out who is the author of any post on the Political Forum'

Press quote.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

There you will see the screen name used on the regular Forum.

Such as graciegirl or Rubicon.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

"History of Discovery:

Enough.....
Old 04-11-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
You forgot to sign it COPuff

But you knew who it was or how to find out!

I almost came to blows with my older brother over the fact that young men could fight and die in the Vietnam War but they could not vote!

COPUFF....
Old 04-11-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPUFF View Post

I almost came to blows with my older brother over the fact that young men could fight and die in the Vietnam War but they could not vote!

COPUFF....
Vietnam was before I was old enough to be drafted. I sort of remember having to sign up for the draft and registering to vote, both, after my 18th birthday.

Was it different prior to 1981?

If so, that was probably back in time when they relied on being thrown clear of the automobile accident (no seatbelts) and they built cars that could be driven home from a fatal accident...

Old 04-11-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF....
Would you come to blows over the fact that young MEN were drafted to die in Vietnam and women were not?

Why not?
Old 04-11-2017, 09:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Vietnam was before I was old enough to be drafted. I sort of remember having to sign up for the draft and registering to vote, both, after my 18th birthday.

Was it different prior to 1981?

If so, that was probably back in time when they relied on being thrown clear of the automobile accident (no seatbelts) and they built cars that could be driven home from a fatal accident...

Funny!!! Yep I still hate seatbelts....... I hated the Vietnam War, I had family fighting in it, I hated Richard Nixon and then Ford gave him a PARDON but refused to pardon the draft dodgers....that was all out war, so to speak.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Would you come to blows over the fact that young MEN were drafted to die in Vietnam and women were not?

Why not?
I was NOT a bra burning feminist then! To many other things to fight Kent State shooting, Vietnam War, graduating from college and getting a job. Still haven't burned my bra...

But I did win some equal pay battles!

Nice try though

Tags
names, posters, user, thread, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.