User Names on Political Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 09:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was NOT a bra burning feminist then! To many other things to fight Kent State shooting, Vietnam War, graduating from college and getting a job. Still haven't burned my bra...

But I did win some equal pay battles!

Nice try though
Why do you need to be a feminist to demand "equal rights"? If young MEN can be drafted to go die in war...why don't young WOMEN have an equal opportunity? You DEMANDED equal pay...yet you were unwilling to take an equal stake in America? It's typical female behavior...you DEMAND equal with us...until it's something you don't want to do...then it's all ours to deal with.

For example: Women demand their husbands help them with the household chores...cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry...yet women are unwilling to help men with their chores...cutting the grass, change the oil in the cars, fix the cars, fix plumbing issues, electrical issues, roof issues, kill bugs/rodents...etc...etc. Claiming you CAN'T do those things...you're not able...meaning...you're inferior.

You're all a bunch of hypocrites....do as we say...not as we do.

You burned your panties...why not your bra?
Old 04-12-2017, 04:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Funny!!! Yep I still hate seatbelts....... I hated the Vietnam War, I had family fighting in it, I hated Richard Nixon and then Ford gave him a PARDON but refused to pardon the draft dodgers....that was all out war, so to speak.
Carter not only pardoned the scumbag deserters, but gave them gov jobs when they returned.

And yes, Vets could NOT vote when they came back. Not until they changed the voting age in 1971. We couldn't even purchase a beer after living two years in the jungle and returning home. We weren't old enough. That's life. We had to live with the law and now you have those that protect illegal aliens that blatantly sh*t on our laws.

And none of this pertains to the subject.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you need to be a feminist to demand "equal rights"? If young MEN can be drafted to go die in war...why don't young WOMEN have an equal opportunity? You DEMANDED equal pay...yet you were unwilling to take an equal stake in America? It's typical female behavior...you DEMAND equal with us...until it's something you don't want to do...then it's all ours to deal with.

For example: Women demand their husbands help them with the household chores...cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry...yet women are unwilling to help men with their chores...cutting the grass, change the oil in the cars, fix the cars, fix plumbing issues, electrical issues, roof issues, kill bugs/rodents...etc...etc. Claiming you CAN'T do those things...you're not able...meaning...you're inferior.

Don you are just an angry old white male who blames everyone else but themselves for their failures. Did your mother NOT love you and put you down all the time? Or were you the pimply faced fat kid that no girls would go out with? Did your wife make you do women's work?

I can only speak personally, I didn't burn either my bra or my panties or any other piece of clothing. I don't have a husband so I'm not asking any man to pay for anything or making one do anything!

You are NOT making any sense about the Vietnam War women have NEVER be drafted and only until recently can they be in combat roles. But you should already know that!

I know what I do well and what I can't do at all. So I hire people to fix things when they break.

Your idea of the definition of inferior is flawed. Women do something better than men and mean something better than women.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Carter not only pardoned the scumbag deserters, but gave them gov jobs when they returned.

And yes, Vets could NOT vote when they came back. Not until they changed the voting age in 1971. We couldn't even purchase a beer after living two years in the jungle and returning home. We weren't old enough. That's life. We had to live with the law and now you have those that protect illegal aliens that blatantly sh*t on our laws.

And none of this pertains to the subject.
So you saw the irony as well as I did... being from the western part of the US I am hard right on immigration. No problem here with Trump immigration policy.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don you are just an angry old white male who blames everyone else but themselves for their failures. Did your mother NOT love you and put you down all the time? Or were you the pimply faced fat kid that no girls would go out with? Did your wife make you do women's work?

I can only speak personally, I didn't burn either my bra or my panties or any other piece of clothing. I don't have a husband so I'm not asking any man to pay for anything or making one do anything!

You are NOT making any sense about the Vietnam War women have NEVER be drafted and only until recently can they be in combat roles. But you should already know that!

I know what I do well and what I can't do at all. So I hire people to fix things when they break.

Your idea of the definition of inferior is flawed. Women do something better than men and mean something better than women.
That WAS my point...WHY were women NOT drafted...and WHY didn't you protest THAT too? Equality is equality...is it not?

You hire MEN to come and fix what you can't. Women don't do it...women CAN'T do it. So...you NEED men...but don't NEED women. A woman doesn't come out and replace your A/C. A woman doesn't fix your car. A woman didn't build your house. Men did/do.

WHAT? What can a woman do that NO man can do? I see a LOT that goes the other way...things men can do that women can't.

Don't just SAY things...PROVE them with examples.

You lied? You told everyone a while back you don't wear panties...
Old 04-12-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
That WAS my point...WHY were women NOT drafted...and WHY didn't you protest THAT too? Equality is equality...is it not?

You hire MEN to come and fix what you can't. Women don't do it...women CAN'T do it. So...you NEED men...but don't NEED women. A woman doesn't come out and replace your A/C. A woman doesn't fix your car. A woman didn't build your house. Men did/do.

WHAT? What can a woman do that NO man can do? I see a LOT that goes the other way...things men can do that women can't.

Don't just SAY things...PROVE them with examples.

You lied? You told everyone a while back you don't wear panties...
Don...you believe that WHITE MEN are superior and all others are inferior, that is clear.

We have nothing more to discuss!
Old 04-12-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Don. I am pretty clear what you hate about this universe, but I am curious about what you love. Do you have children? Do you love to play golf, work in the garden, take trips? Did you enjoy your life's work? Is there a woman who does meet your expectations? What is the single thing that always is calming to you and makes you happy? Please don't answer to shock. I am sincere in my questions.

Grace Gantner.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

You are right, Tal.
I think every participant should have to use their true name and quit hiding behind an alias.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:19 PM
n/a

Include your address, date of birth, and social security number...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Include your address, date of birth, and social security number...

Sis
Old 04-12-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don. I am pretty clear what you hate about this universe, but I am curious about what you love. Do you have children? Do you love to play golf, work in the garden, take trips? Did you enjoy your life's work? Is there a woman who does meet your expectations? What is the single thing that always is calming to you and makes you happy? Please don't answer to shock. I am sincere in my questions.

Grace Gantner.
Why do you think I'm unhappy? Because I know the truth in many things? I know the truth Grace...and I tell you. That's as far as it goes. I don't dwell on it...

I'm quite successful, I made it to the villages...and I'm quite happy living among white people. Life is as perfect as it's going to get.

Not liking invaders and leeches doesn't make me unhappy...being far away from them does.

As for women...I love women. Until they start pretending they can be men. Be a women, act like a women, that's what men love. We don't like it when you pretend you're our equal.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Sis??

Tags
names, posters, user, thread, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.