Verklempt

Old 03-05-2017, 05:24 AM
n/a

Default Verklempt

Verklempt is a foreign expression and means overcome with emotion or sadness.

Verklempt is what caused Saul Alinksy to forge the Rules for Radicals as the only means of getting people to vote impractical ideology into powerful political positions.

Some well know progressives latched on such as Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Michael Moore, and a bevy of Hollywood elites. All limousine liberals who made and still continue to make millions but push our nation closer and closer to totalitarianism. what matter with their riches they will never have to wait in a government line for another hand out.

Given this backdrop we have witnessed too many progressives going from verklempt to manic depressive and from manic depressive to delusional in thought word and deed. They invent scandals, they invent rights and rules and they invent enemies in hopes of reversing the election. Some of these progressives seem to believe that it would be better to burn America down rather than have Donald Trump continue as president. Notice how many progressive reporters refer to our president as "Trump"or "Mr. trump"but never "President Trump

I better stop, I starting to get verklempt

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-05-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

As Chump and his cohorts are being shown to be totally incapable of running this country or telling the truth...you right-wing extremists are becoming even more desperate.

I love seeing threads like this, because the odor of that desperation comes wafting...even through the computer.

So please keep showing us your own meltdown, along with the biggest liar and most mentally disturbed POTUS ever elected.

It's fun to watch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-05-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Verklempt is what caused Saul Alinksy to forge the Rules for Radicals as the only means of getting people to vote impractical ideology into powerful political positions.

Some well know progressives latched on such as Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Michael Moore, and a bevy of Hollywood elites. All limousine liberals who made and still continue to make millions but push our nation closer and closer to totalitarianism. what matter with their riches they will never have to wait in a government line for another hand out.

Given this backdrop we have witnessed too many progressives going from verklempt to manic depressive and from maThey invent scandals, they invent rights and rules and they invent enemies nic depressive to delusional in thought word and deed. in hopes of reversing the election. Some of these progressives seem to believe that it would be better to burn America down rather than have Donald Trump continue as president. Notice how many progressive reporters refer to our president as "Trump"or "Mr. trump"but never "President Trump

Personal Best Regards:
"They invent scandals, they invent rights and rules and they invent " DOCUMENTATION?

" Even before Ronald Reagan became the oldest elected president, his mental state was a political issue. His adversaries often suggested his penchant for contradictory statements, forgetting names and seeming absent-mindedness could be linked to dementia."

Sounds like trump and you.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Given this backdrop we have witnessed too many progressives going from verklempt to manic depressive and from manic depressive to delusional in thought word and deed. They invent scandals, they invent rights and rules and they invent enemies in hopes of reversing the election. Some of these progressives seem to believe that it would be better to burn America down rather than have Donald Trump continue as president. Notice how many progressive reporters refer to our president as "Trump"or "Mr. trump"but never "President Trump

Personal Best Regards:
Actually closely related to the German word "verklemmt" that doesn't have an exact translation, so the closest thing people use in a English is "uptight" or "clamped" in reference to sex. Usually used to describe a woman, although not always. If someone calls you "verklemmt" they would be calling you a prude, and it is not a compliment.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually closely related to the German word "verklemmt" that doesn't have an exact translation, so the closest thing people use in a English is "uptight" or "clamped" in reference to sex. Usually used to describe a woman, although not always. If someone calls you "verklemmt" they would be calling you a prude, and it is not a compliment.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Actually by today's standards, I am verklemmt
I am sick of the filthy language, the obsession with sex in anything from a movie to a TV ad. I am getting sicker by the day with the big push in trying to normalize homosexuality in our schools, on our movie/TV screens, in our military, boy scouts, girl scouts
in our music. I am not only verlemmt, I'm suddenly getting verklempt again

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-05-2017, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually by today's standards, I am verklemmt
I am sick of the filthy language, the obsession with sex in anything from a movie to a TV ad. I am getting sicker by the day with the big push in trying to normalize homosexuality in our schools, on our movie/TV screens, in our military, boy scouts, girl scouts
in our music. I am not only verlemmt, I'm suddenly getting verklempt again

Personal Best Regards:
You never cease to amaze.

I could agree with you but am held back by your hypocrisy when it comes to our President.

You seem to have a blind eye to his language and actions and therefore, in my opinion, your posts have no value whatsoever.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
When he starts acting like a President then I will address him as such. Putting out a Tweet storm about voter fraud without any proof and saying he will launch an investigation when there is none and the repeating the process about wiretapping Trump Tower.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
As Chump and his cohorts are being shown to be totally incapable of running this country or telling the truth...you right-wing extremists are becoming even more desperate.

I love seeing threads like this, because the odor of that desperation comes wafting...even through the computer.

So please keep showing us your own meltdown, along with the biggest liar and most mentally disturbed POTUS ever elected.

It's fun to watch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

You must be speaking of Obama. After all, the only thing that he can brag about is Obamacare, and he has left office with Obamacare in shambles, about to implode on it's own, and costing us trillions. And the almost humorous thing about it, is that it has not even been totally implemented and it's crumbling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LincObie.jpg (70.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-05-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
When he starts acting like a President then I will address him as such. Putting out a Tweet storm about voter fraud without any proof and saying he will launch an investigation when there is none and the repeating the process about wiretapping Trump Tower.

It doesn't matter what you think. He didn't need your vote to get elected. How does it feel to spit into the wind?
Old 03-05-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

All this negativity since the upset election of the century has many progressives verklempt. So emotional, so choked up they can barley talk about anything else other than Trump. Trump this, Trump that......

Personal Best Regards;
Old 03-05-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Coupled with verklempt and causing the misfiring of progressive's aim for resistance is that many of their leaders suffer from "ocular rectitis" which in turn causes their followers to suffer "ocular rectitis".

What is "ocular rectitis"? Ocular rectitis" is when one confuses the eyes with the butt resulting in an unnecessary fecal outlook.

So Trump says we will call our enemy by name Islamic terrorist. progressives boo.

We will cut business regulation and taxes to create more jobs, increase productivity control inflation and grow our economy. Progressives boo.

We will return to a strong defense rebuilding our military Progressives boo

We will restore law and order and control our borders. progressives boo

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-05-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must be speaking of Obama. After all, the only thing that he can brag about is Obamacare, and he has left office with Obamacare in shambles, about to implode on it's own, and costing us trillions. And the almost humorous thing about it, is that it has not even been totally implemented and it's crumbling.
You got that right...it costs a $ trillion a year to insure 50 million people to the level of insurance they're getting. Equal to a $2,000 a month policy? That's $24,000 a year, times 50 million...$1.2 trillion a year. Thrown onto the backs of EVERYONE who pays for insurance. You want to know why premiums doubled? They had to to cover $1.2 trillion in new costs.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to cover 50 million who can't/don't pay more than $1,000 a year. It's IMPOSSIBLE to cover everyone with expensive/preexisting conditions at the same rate as everyone else. The numbers are just too large.

Quote:
All this negativity since the upset election of the century has many progressives verklempt. So emotional, so choked up they can barley talk about anything else other than Trump. Trump this, Trump that......

Personal Best Regards;
They're afraid Trump will tear down their wall of bullsh!t.

I hope he DOES eliminate affirmative action and quotas...it's what this country NEEDS after falling to #25 with them in place. Who could think 20% dead wood will make things great? Women and minorities...two groups who have NEVER...EVER...done anything great. To the scale of white male western civilization.

You're killing us with your forced diversity and quotas. You're committing racial genocide allowing minorities to take over. Look at Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa and ANY other place that was taken over by minorities. ALL turn into dumps.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Coupled with verklempt and causing the misfiring of progressive's aim for resistance is that many of their leaders suffer from "ocular rectitis" which in turn causes their followers to suffer "ocular rectitis".

What is "ocular rectitis"? Ocular rectitis" is when one confuses the eyes with the butt resulting in an unnecessary fecal outlook.

So Trump says we will call our enemy by name Islamic terrorist. progressives boo.

We will cut business regulation and taxes to create more jobs, increase productivity control inflation and grow our economy. Progressives boo.

We will return to a strong defense rebuilding our military Progressives boo

We will restore law and order and control our borders. progressives boo

Personal Best Regards:
You need a caretaker.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave harris View Post
You need a caretaker.
First he has time find a caregiver.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
You never cease to amaze.

I could agree with you but am held back by your hypocrisy when it comes to our President.

You seem to have a blind eye to his language and actions and therefore, in my opinion, your posts have no value whatsoever.

RubiTHECon is amazing in his ability to pat himself on the back, as being morally superior to everyone else...while his posts indicate the exact opposite.

His flaming hypocrisy and scumminess...is beyond astounding.

Tags
president, verklempt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.