This is a very good article

Old 09-21-2016, 05:13 PM
n/a

Default This is a very good article

It,s very long but worth taking the time to read it

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...hwriter-214270
Old 09-22-2016, 06:17 AM
n/a

Interesting article. He makes some good points. He is basically saying that Trump is the best of both Democrat and Republican values. Trump is more of an Independent running under the Republican banner.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:56 AM
n/a

Sorry do not buy any of that.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course not. Liberals never see anyone else's view. Liberal is an oxymoron.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

You dont have to.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's free, no charge.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

Former Defense Secretary William Perry, a Democrat, warns that we are now, today, “on the threshold of a new Cold War. ... a new nuclear arms race. ... the likelihood of a nuclear catastrophe is actually greater than it was during the Cold War.”

Read more: I Was RFK’s Speechwriter. Now I’m Voting for Trump. Here’s Why. - POLITICO Magazine
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

And who thinks nuclear war is an option?
Old 09-22-2016, 07:30 AM
n/a

On the Mindless Menace of Violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good follow up

RFK was quite a man. I always wondered what the world would be like if had he lived.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
On the Mindless Menace of Violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good follow up

RFK was quite a man. I always wondered what the world would be like if had he lived.
I cannot believe that you are trying to claim that the Kennedys would approve of Donald Trump. A lying blowhard con man who wants to build up a HUGE military and who has all kinds of ties to foreign powers.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
I cannot believe that you are trying to claim that the Kennedys would approve of Donald Trump. A lying blowhard con man who wants to build up a HUGE military and who has all kinds of ties to foreign powers.
What the Kennedy family have said about Donald Trump. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...dment-comments
Old 09-22-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not making any claims. I gave you something to read.

Wikipedia says Walinsky was a RFK speechwriter.

"Meanwhile in their rooms, Kennedy's speechwriters Adam Walinsky and Jeff Greenfield began working on a formal response with assistance over the phone from Theodore Sorenson in Dallas.[1] At about 02:30 on April 5, Kennedy discovered Walinsky asleep over his typewriter and Greenfield passed out on his bed.[2] Kennedy personally pulled the covers over Greenfield. The next morning, Walinsky and Greenfield inserted Sorenson's contributions and finished the speech.

"On the Mindless Menace of Violence" was a speech given by Senator Robert F. Kennedy at the City Club of Cleveland on April 5, 1968, the day after the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He sought to counter the riots and disorder emerging in the United States' cities, and address the growing problem of violence in American society. Kennedy gave no specific solutions, but called upon people to enact change in the future to bring peace.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know and here's the proof of his complicity. Ooops, wrong one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hillary-clinton-foreign-donations.jpg (94.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-22-2016, 10:09 AM
n/a

And what are they doing with all that money. Buying a refuge in Africa for the her and obama. Sorry couldnt help myself.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
And what are they doing with all that money. Buying a refuge in Africa for the her and obama. Sorry couldnt help myself.
I understand Kenya is going real cheap.

Tags
time, taking, read, worth, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.