David Francisco | Facebook
Old 04-30-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Amen to that, sister!
Old 04-30-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

I know that I am not the first to say it, but I'll second that.
Old 04-30-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I eschew Facebook, Google, Twitter because they carry primarily faux news and have arranged their format to hide the conservative view

They are all the internet version of television "The "View

Personal Best Regards
Old 04-30-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I eschew Facebook, Google, Twitter because they carry primarily faux news and have arranged their format to hide the conservative view

They are all the internet version of television "The "View

Personal Best Regards
Can you back up those accusations ?

All that you mention are in control of the user entirely.

Why would you simply make accusations with no backup ?

I know understand your general lack of information...fake news to you is what you do not agree with.

Please supply specific back up for your baseless accusations.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can you back up those accusations ?

All that you mention are in control of the user entirely.

Why would you simply make accusations with no backup ?

I know understand your general lack of information...fake news to you is what you do not agree with.

Please supply specific back up for your baseless accusations
You'll have to give him a little time to Google something he can plagiarize, change a few words...and try to pass off as his own.

Don't expect a link however...as he has NEVER supplied even one.

Which makes sense of course, when your entire pseudo-intellectual act is predicated on trying to fool the less than bright co-cultists and you don't even want them to see... where you plagiarized the ideas/posts that you are presenting as your own.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt
Are we talking about your "BOY"?
OOPS, for got he is liberal and not held to that requirement...
Old 04-30-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

///
Old 05-01-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

The social media sites like facebook have no more credibility than the writings on the bathroom stall walls.

Unfortunately we have become a society that thrives on and depends upon and quotes these sources as if they were credible sources.

I am quite happy to be among those who do not use any of the social sites........except this one.....and a lot here is akin to those bathroom stall musings!!
Old 05-01-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
The social media sites like facebook have no more credibility than the writings on the bathroom stall walls.

Unfortunately we have become a society that thrives on and depends upon and quotes these sources as if they were credible sources.

I am quite happy to be among those who do not use any of the social sites........except this one.....and a lot here is akin to those bathroom stall musings!!
Social media, twitter, facebook, is used by professionals as a tool. THEY start the meme...spread it around...and they hope it keeps spreading becoming viral.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

Default You've posted this too many times

Quote:
You'll have to give him a little time to Google something he can plagiarize, change a few words...and try to pass off as his own.

Which makes sense of course, when your entire pseudo-intellectual act is predicated on trying to fool the less than bright co-cultists and you don't even want them to see... where you plagiarized the ideas/posts that you are presenting as your own.
I am not the person you keep sending this crap to but, plagiarism changing a few words. Passing other people's ideas as your own.

Come now. People who do not use the language invested by others. People who do not realize that everything the do or think is based on history.

Heck your ideas are far more COMMON then you think.
You, likely throughout your life have felt others are impressed by your putting others down.

I'M NOT. I EXPECT THEIR ARE TWO THAT ARE-YOU AND YOURSELF
Old 05-01-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not the person you keep sending this crap to but, plagiarism changing a few words. Passing other people's ideas as your own.

Come now. People who do not use the language invested by others. People who do not realize that everything the do or think is based on history.

Heck your ideas are far more COMMON then you think.
You, likely throughout your life have felt others are impressed by your putting others down.

I'M NOT. I EXPECT THEIR ARE TWO THAT ARE-YOU AND YOURSELF
Than...There.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
day, enjoy, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.