Donald John Trump and the US Constitution.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Thumbs down Donald John Trump and the US Constitution.

Frustrated Dictator Trump Says 'Archaic' Constitution is a Bad Thing for the Country

Putin wanna be.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

Interesting how the article lies at the start by their subject title. He said NOTHING about the Constitution. He did not mention the Constitution.

Just another liberal rag, perverting anything someone says that isn't conducive to communism.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting how the article lies at the start by their subject title. He said NOTHING about the Constitution. He did not mention the Constitution.

Just another liberal rag, perverting anything someone says that isn't conducive to communism.
He was CLEARLY AND EMPHATICALLY speaking about the system of checks and balances in the Constitution.

There was nor is any question about what he said. If you saw this interview, you would not make such a baseless and totally wrong statement.

He is frustrated because his power is limited by congress, and it was that he was speaking of.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
He was CLEARLY AND EMPHATICALLY speaking about the system of checks and balances in the Constitution.

There was nor is any question about what he said. If you saw this interview, you would not make such a baseless and totally wrong statement.

He is frustrated because his power is limited by congress, and it was that he was speaking of.
I disagree. Sometimes folks that do not like someone have a tendency to see stuff that is not there.

At any rate, it's no big deal. It is ridiculous that some feel the need to hang on every nuance and syllable.

I have a feeling that no matter how well he does, he can't win your vote if he runs again.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I disagree. Sometimes folks that do not like someone have a tendency to see stuff that is not there.

At any rate, it's no big deal. It is ridiculous that some feel the need to hang on every nuance and syllable.

I have a feeling that no matter how well he does, he can't win your vote if he runs again.
Did you actually see the interview ?

I doubt it very much, and everyone who saw it or heard it knows what he meant.

No, a compulsive liar, no matter his policies will ever get my support, and frankly, those who support a President that they cannot believe is amazing.

You can love him, find him perfect as you do, but you cannot ever change his lying, and especially those told AS President.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Default Do you realize how illogical you are?

You are consumed by anti-Trump hatred.
The tea party supports strict adherence to the constitution and since they are mostly pro-Trump you hate them.
Putin-you toss the name about the same way you toss the
the charge of racism-IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OBAMALAND YOUR CHARGES ARE MEANINGLESS. What would be wrong with a better relationship with Russia. Putin in their leader so it would be a better relationship with Putin. You in your hateful blindness are not at all concerned with Obama's association with Wright, Ares, Ferrican and being a marionette to Soros.

I think it is safe to assume you did not vote for Trump so either you tossed away your vote or you voted for Hillary.
Do a bit of reading about who Huma Aberdeen is. Hilary CHOSE to share government e-mails with her. Read about whitewater, travelgate, monica lewinsky. billy giving planes for our highly engineered propeller used on our atomic submarines to the chinese.

It seems, and I hope, and EVEN YOU should hope that Trump is getting cooperation form China in reeling in N. Korea. If, that is true IT IS MAJOR SIGN OF LEADERSHIP.
Eight years of Obama. Eight years of kumbayah-LOOK AT WHERE IT HAS GOTTEN US.

AS TO PRESIDENTS THAT HAVE GONE OVER UNDER AROUND AND THROUGH THE CONSTITUTION. The majors are George Washington-who filled in a lot of blanks, Abraham Lincoln who suspended most of the constitution and vastly increased the power of the federal government. FDR-who again vastly increased the power of the Federal Government-removing GOLD from the hands of the population, making it's possession a crime, establishing social security, the government has used social security, the government has used money extracted by FORCE to buy votes. ASIDE-not taught in school-government controlled schools-roughly 20 proposals by FDR were declared unconstitutional. Obama-Obama walked all over the constitution. It, is interesting that since Obama went around the spirit of the constitution by using executive orders for a great deal of what he did IT CAN BE REVERSED THE SAME WAY-by executive order.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Default Solutions from you

Quote:
Did you actually see the interview ?

I doubt it very much, and everyone who saw it or heard it knows what he meant.

No, a compulsive liar, no matter his policies will ever get my support, and frankly, those who support a President that they cannot believe is amazing.

You can love him, find him perfect as you do, but you cannot ever change his lying, and especially those told AS President.
THINK
I do not see any solutions from you just BITCHING.

A bit of history. Eisenhower wanted to install Nixon as his follower. To the shock of most Kennedy won the election.
Does it remind you of Obama and Hillary??????

We all are aware of the Cuban Missal Crisis. Different parties, different ages, two AMERICANS could not have been more different than Eisenhower and Kennedy yet, Kennedy received advise from Eisenhower for the GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY many times while Kennedy was president.

SADLY with followers SUCH AS YOURSELF, your ANOINTED SAVIOR OBAMA could not possibly have anything positive to add.

IF, it is correct IN ONLY 100 DAYS, Trump-in your view evil incarnate has gotten China to make some effort to reel in North Korea. Obama was not able to do this in EIGHT YEARS.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
THINK
I do not see any solutions from you just BITCHING.

A bit of history. Eisenhower wanted to install Nixon as his follower. To the shock of most Kennedy won the election.
Does it remind you of Obama and Hillary??????

We all are aware of the Cuban Missal Crisis. Different parties, different ages, two AMERICANS could not have been more different than Eisenhower and Kennedy yet, Kennedy received advise from Eisenhower for the GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY many times while Kennedy was president.

SADLY with followers SUCH AS YOURSELF, your ANOINTED SAVIOR OBAMA could not possibly have anything positive to add.

IF, it is correct IN ONLY 100 DAYS, Trump-in your view evil incarnate has gotten China to make some effort to reel in North Korea. Obama was not able to do this in EIGHT YEARS.
If you notice, my "bitching" has been and will continue to be about having a President that is not just untrustworthy, but is totally a man that nobody should trust.

He is a chronic liar, who does not even care he lies. He literally is desecrating our White House.

I am a big fan of history, unlike it seems our President, but your naive assumptions are just that...assumptions. I certainly hope he succeeds, but I assure you, you cannot trust whatever he tells you and there is the very scary part.

He is a PROVEN LIAR, not simply in his past BUT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

That is my issue....he has chosen to lie, accuse and be totally irresponsible, thus..,yes...I bitch, because I am terrified of this man, and each day, as yesterday's interview, he scares me more.

I assume as a fan of history, you have read and looked into his history. That alone should scare, and the fact he continues IN THE WHITE HOUSE should scare you.

PS...I also wonder how China feels now after yesterday, again, despite all intelligence agencies through the world, Trump announced quite clearly it could have been China.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you notice, my "bitching" has been and will continue to be about having a President that is not just untrustworthy, but is totally a man that nobody should trust.

He is a chronic liar, who does not even care he lies. He literally is desecrating our White House.

I am a big fan of history, unlike it seems our President, but your naive assumptions are just that...assumptions. I certainly hope he succeeds, but I assure you, you cannot trust whatever he tells you and there is the very scary part.

He is a PROVEN LIAR, not simply in his past BUT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

That is my issue....he has chosen to lie, accuse and be totally irresponsible, thus..,yes...I bitch, because I am terrified of this man, and each day, as yesterday's interview, he scares me more.

I assume as a fan of history, you have read and looked into his history. That alone should scare, and the fact he continues IN THE WHITE HOUSE should scare you.
WHAT "his-story"...the propaganda you were taught in school? The crap in some of the books written about it?

Don't believe any of it happened the way THEY say it happened...because it probably didn't happen the way...for the reasons...you were told.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
WHAT "his-story"...the propaganda you were taught in school? The crap in some of the books written about it?

Don't believe any of it happened the way THEY say it happened...because it probably didn't happen the way...for the reasons...you were told.
History ?

We are speaking of your President looking in the camera and lying directly to you and all Americans. We are speaking of your President looking in the camera and accusing others of felonies because he does not like their views.

That's not history...THAT IS TODAY, LIVE AND IN PERSON. All the lies are on video, and stupid folks simply say...ok, that's fine...lie to me.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
History ?

We are speaking of your President looking in the camera and lying directly to you and all Americans. We are speaking of your President looking in the camera and accusing others of felonies because he does not like their views.

That's not history...THAT IS TODAY, LIVE AND IN PERSON. All the lies are on video, and stupid folks simply say...ok, that's fine...lie to me.
They've ALL lied to you...they WILL lie to you in the future.

What amazes me is you KNOW Trump lies to us...but you can't see that Hillary did/does too.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Default As to history

Quote:
History ?

It always depends on who is telling the story.

RE: YOUR PRESIDENT
Wake up to the US-NOT OBAMALAND. Clearly you did not vote for Trump and if it is not clear to you I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. But, in the US-in case you do not understand
same as Obama was OUR PRESIDENT, Trump is OUR PRESIDENT. A major difference is that when Obama was INSTALLED even those who did not vote for him did not do CRAP like rioting a major universities, accepting and cashing checks from SOROS to riot etc.

RE: STUPID
Forgive me for stooping to your level BUT STUPID PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO, SUCH AS YOU, BELIEVE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM IS STUPID. The facts are, IF YOU WERE TO READ, you would find that if you use level of education as a sign of intelligence that republicans and democrats are even. YOU, choose to parrot the crap you are being fed by the democratic political machine.

YOUR LINE TALKING ABOUT A PRESIDENT LOOKING INTO THE CAMERA AND LYING
Truth, I had to stop and think what your are. I honestly thought you were talking about Bill Clinton. I have nothing to say that you believe the CLINTONS are HONEST?

AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF-YOU SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE TRUMP AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOU SUPPORT A ONE PARTY SYSTEM. YOU JUST REFUSE TO REALIZE THAT IS A DICTATORSHIP. YOU ARE IN THE END AGAINST MOST OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU STAND FOR.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
It always depends on who is telling the story.

RE: YOUR PRESIDENT
Wake up to the US-NOT OBAMALAND. Clearly you did not vote for Trump and if it is not clear to you I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. But, in the US-in case you do not understand
same as Obama was OUR PRESIDENT, Trump is OUR PRESIDENT. A major difference is that when Obama was INSTALLED even those who did not vote for him did not do CRAP like rioting a major universities, accepting and cashing checks from SOROS to riot etc.

RE: STUPID
Forgive me for stooping to your level BUT STUPID PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO, SUCH AS YOU, BELIEVE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM IS STUPID. The facts are, IF YOU WERE TO READ, you would find that if you use level of education as a sign of intelligence that republicans and democrats are even. YOU, choose to parrot the crap you are being fed by the democratic political machine.

YOUR LINE TALKING ABOUT A PRESIDENT LOOKING INTO THE CAMERA AND LYING
Truth, I had to stop and think what your are. I honestly thought you were talking about Bill Clinton. I have nothing to say that you believe the CLINTONS are HONEST?

AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF-YOU SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE TRUMP AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOU SUPPORT A ONE PARTY SYSTEM. YOU JUST REFUSE TO REALIZE THAT IS A DICTATORSHIP. YOU ARE IN THE END AGAINST MOST OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU STAND FOR.
I think you need to step back and read a bit about your hero. From his claim of half a million illegals voting against him, to being bugged by Obama, to his sending an "armada" to N Korea, when they were going in the opposite direction, and on and on.

It is truely incredible that any thinking American can support this.

This is not in anyway support for Obama. I preached against him for years, clearly in this forum, and have worked diligently and openly in Sumter County for Republican candidates.

Because they nominated a person with no morals, I left that party and Trump has begun, even faster than I though to dismantle that party.

The man you love so much is more about Democratic Party principles actually, but then again, he has demonstrated over 70 years that he is a deceitful man. This is a man who you give your total and complete, loyalty. You do that knowing he is lying to you, and you give your support to a man, who has NEVER ONCE IN HIS 70 YEARS DONE ANYTHING WHATSOEVER FOR HIS COUNTRY.

You have been spelled by a terrible, immoral man.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
History ?

Wow, what a crybaby! Get over it. He is not polished in his language. Ok, so live with it. He still gets more done than the paper tiger, poser that we had in there for the past 8 years. You had your choice, and you decided to throw away your vote. So sad. I have a feeling that it would not matter which candidate got elected, you would still be whining.

So, Trump will be Trump. If you think that your bellyaching is going to change anything in the next four years, you are delusional.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think you need to step back and read a bit about your hero. From his claim of half a million illegals voting against him, to being bugged by Obama, to his sending an "armada" to N Korea, when they were going in the opposite direction, and on and on.

It is truely incredible that any thinking American can support this.

This is not in anyway support for Obama. I preached against him for years, clearly in this forum, and have worked diligently and openly in Sumter County for Republican candidates.

Because they nominated a person with no morals, I left that party and Trump has begun, even faster than I though to dismantle that party.

The man you love so much is more about Democratic Party principles actually, but then again, he has demonstrated over 70 years that he is a deceitful man. This is a man who you give your total and complete, loyalty. You do that knowing he is lying to you, and you give your support to a man, who has NEVER ONCE IN HIS 70 YEARS DONE ANYTHING WHATSOEVER FOR HIS COUNTRY.

You have been spelled by a terrible, immoral man.
The reality is millions of "illegals" voted for her. There are 50 million anchor babies here...illegally...most of whom voted for Hillary.

You should preach against ALL the D and R candidates. ALL are corrupt. There are no "good guys" in those parties...only better con men...better liars.

BOTH sides nominated a person with NO morals...because BOTH parties have no morals.

"You have been spelled by a terrible, immoral woman" There...fixed it for you.

Tags
putin, wanna, constitution, john, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.