Was Obama born in the USA?

Old 09-16-2016, 01:23 PM
n/a

Default Was Obama born in the USA?

I just finished an internet search to see if I could find a Youtube video or anything where Obama actually says that he was born in the US. I can't find one. Lots and lots of other people says he was born in the US but Obama never has said it. The only things I could find with Obama speaking, he said he was born in Kenya. If anybody can find anything else, please post it. Obama should have made this statement 8 years ago. It would have nipped the birther argument long ago.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

I think you are just some lefty trying to stir up trouble.

Our leader and future president has closed the case.

Let's move on with the presidential inauguration.

God bless Trump, God bless America!
Old 09-16-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think you are just some lefty trying to stir up trouble.

Our leader and future president has closed the case.

Let's move on with the presidential inauguration.

God bless Trump, God bless America!
So, you can't find anything either?
Old 09-16-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you can't find anything either?
Obama regardless of where he was born is a horrific divisive racist.

January can't come soon enough.

Law and order and logic must be restored.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama regardless of where he was born is a horrific divisive racist.

January can't come soon enough.

Law and order and logic must be restored.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I just finished an internet search to see if I could find a Youtube video or anything where Obama actually says that he was born in the US. I can't find one. Lots and lots of other people says he was born in the US but Obama never has said it. The only things I could find with Obama speaking, he said he was born in Kenya. If anybody can find anything else, please post it. Obama should have made this statement 8 years ago. It would have nipped the birther argument long ago.
Nice try....no takers for such bait.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
I saw one last night with him making fun of Trump(in the audience ) last night at some dinner back in 2011 after his certificate was produced. Trump was pi$$ed and left, if the basket fits. Didn't know we had so many birthers in the Villages. Maybe Pence will have a problem tomorrow especially if Wildwood gets the Daily Sun. He should have either kept his mouth shut or addressed it properly. I think he could have now created Helter Skelter! I know I'M embarrassed. That's how I feel so no need to tell me I'm babbling.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Why would Trump remind everyone about the birther movement? Did he think that people will blame Hillary for the birther movement and vote for him? I imagine him asking his handlers what they thought of this idea. And after they were finished talking he told them "What do I have to lose?". I don't think he wants to win. There is something every couple of days. This week it was Flint and the birther movement.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

I'm still waiting for Trump's detectives to get back from Hawaii. Aloha.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm still waiting for Trump's detectives to get back from Hawaii. Aloha.
I don't care where Obama was born, but it is important to note, that he came from Chicago politics.
Chicago is a prime example of the results of long standing Democratic political corruption.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:37 PM
n/a

Instead of Pence coming to the Villages why doesn't he go to the Calumet neighborhood in Indiana,were 1200 have to leave because since 2012 the soil has been tainted with lead and arsenic at 30 times the acceptable level. I know the answer to that the people of Indiana do not miss him. He did find it in his heart to hand out play dough in Baton Rouge though. Because the EPA warned the STATE of which he is GOV. of this tainted soil in 2012 wanting to remove 2 ft. of top soil, it is now to late, and will now cost 1.9 mill. to relocate all these people and at LEAST 2000,000 to test every for levels of lead and arsenic . Nice is it not! Great Leader. This is how you get rid of minorities Poison them!!!! there is a paper trail leading back to 2012 people were just notified this July 2016. Worse then Flint you can not see what is in the soil. By the way Flint is the Product of a Republican run city who wanted to use the old water system to save money.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of Pence coming to the Villages why doesn't he go to the Calumet neighborhood in Indiana,were 1200 have to leave because since 2012 the soil has been tainted with lead and arsenic at 30 times the acceptable level. I know the answer to that the people of Indiana do not miss him. He did find it in his heart to hand out play dough in Baton Rouge though. Because the EPA warned the STATE of which he is GOV. of this tainted soil in 2012 wanting to remove 2 ft. of top soil, it is now to late, and will now cost 1.9 mill. to relocate all these people and at LEAST 2000,000 to test every for levels of lead and arsenic . Nice is it not! Great Leader. This is how you get rid of minorities Poison them!!!! there is a paper trail leading back to 2012 people were just notified this July 2016. Worse then Flint you can not see what is in the soil. By the way Flint is the Product of a Republican run city who wanted to use the old water system to save money.
Is there a point in there somewhere?
Old 09-16-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

I thought I read some where that a crow crapped on the fence post.
And after sitting in the sun for many days it started moving/hatching.

And then wallah.......
Old 09-16-2016, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is there a point in there somewhere?
I think the poster was pointing out he sucks he cant't run 1 state duh!
Old 09-16-2016, 03:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

I thought I read some where that a crow crapped on the fence post.
And after sitting in the sun for many days it started moving/hatching.

And then wallah.......
You can put your sheet back on when you get to Mississippi

Tags
obama, find, born, lots, ago

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.