Villagers, if you have a flag, please put it out.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Default Villagers, if you have a flag, please put it out.

It would make many of us feel better.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Flying proudly over our home for more than half a century....24/7....20 foot pole....lighted!!
Old 09-25-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

IF you're so proud of your country...WHY do you let corruption prevail? WHY do you vote for crook after crook? WHY did you let minorities become the majority? Why are you allowing America to become Mexico II? Why do you promote them over your own kind?
Old 09-25-2017, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
IF you're so proud of your country...WHY do you let corruption prevail? WHY do you vote for crook after crook? WHY did you let minorities become the majority? Why are you allowing America to become Mexico II? Why do you promote them over your own kind?
My own kind has a vena cava and les pieds and half of them are male and half are female. My own kind gets angry but tries hard to be patient.....but your own kind is making my own kind a little edgy.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

I would not put our flag out now as it may be misinterpreted as a show of support for the evil orange ignorant sob in the Oval Office.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
I would not put our flag out now as it may be misinterpreted as a show of support for the evil orange ignorant sob in the Oval Office.
Bubbalou.............how unpatriotic.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
A whole new level of accomplishment has been given to the status of being twisted!!
Old 09-25-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
It would make many of us feel better.
WHY does that make the hanger upper any more patriotic than I ?

I served this country with pride for many years and love this country and all it stands for.

To have this man, because of two people demonstrating to call them demeaning names, make judgements on their hearts, to infer that they are unpatriotic because they have an opinion different than his or yours is simply outlandish.

I love the country but have no flag outside.......as is the case with most americans. He plays people and now they will jump around and how they love HIM, which is his goal.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
My own kind has a vena cava and les pieds and half of them are male and half are female. My own kind gets angry but tries hard to be patient.....but your own kind is making my own kind a little edgy.
So do lizards...what's you point? Are you comparing yourself to a lizard? Blacks?

Talk to me Gracie...

When is the last time you were on any MLK Blvd at night alone?

Never?

Then HOW can you judge what goes on? You've NEVER witnessed what goes on.

What you're doing is similar to judging an obscene movie you've never seen as pure and wholesome...because someone told you it was a "good" family movie. Except THIS is FAR more serious. This IS destroying the country.

Almost half the black population is collecting welfare...almost ALL the black women collect welfare. Think about it, almost half the black population collects welfare and half the population are women. It's simple math.

Don't believe me? VISIT the welfare office. Minorities...blacks and Hispanics...more than 90% usually.

Gracie...until you visit the 99%...the blacks on MLK Blvd...how do you KNOW what they're really like? When/if you DO ever visit them...you will see I'm right.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
WHY does that make the hanger upper any more patriotic than I ?

I served this country with pride for many years and love this country and all it stands for.

To have this man, because of two people demonstrating to call them demeaning names, make judgements on their hearts, to infer that they are unpatriotic because they have an opinion different than his or yours is simply outlandish.

I love the country but have no flag outside.......as is the case with most americans. He plays people and now they will jump around and how they love HIM, which is his goal.

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Don’t ya just love flag waver’s ? Remind me of those stupid “ love it or leave it” and “ my country right or wrong” bumper stickers so prevalent in the late 60’s.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don’t ya just love flag waver’s ? Remind me of those stupid “ love it or leave it” and “ my country right or wrong” bumper stickers so prevalent in the late 60’s.

They're followers... They have a favorite football team...a favorite NASCAR driver...a favorite politician, favorite God...
Old 09-25-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Yes. Yes I do love Flag wavers and people who keep their insurance paid and those who don't waste their money on foolishness and those who quietly without fanfare do kind things for others.

I like people who know their kids sometimes lie to them and those who know how to sew and those who stand up when a lady enters the room.

I like people who were Eagle Scouts and those who were not valedictorians and those who managed to do very well financially over time by working 16 hour days.

I like old people who go to church and young people who don't and both kinds that still follow the ten commandments. I like people who know how to keep their mouth shut and those who know when to speak up.

Yes. I am very partial to veterans, and people of all kinds, colors, religions and those who have money and those who don't and all who honor our American flag.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

I honored my family and country by serving. I don’t need to prove anything to anyone anymore.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I honored my family and country by serving. I don’t need to prove anything to anyone anymore.

Thanks for serving, but Really? Why do you wear nice clothes when you go out for dinner when pajamas would be more comfortable? Why do you brag about TV to everyone back home if you don't care what they think of you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
feel, make, put

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.