Villagers, if you have a flag, please put it out.

Old 09-25-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would not put our flag out now as it may be misinterpreted as a show of support for the evil orange ignorant sob in the Oval Office.
Honestly, I do believe you have no understanding of the implications of what you just said. your own words are lost on you

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-25-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Thanks for serving, but Really? Why do you wear nice clothes when you go out for dinner when pajamas would be more comfortable? Why do you brag about TV to everyone back home if you don't care what they think of you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I’m referring to flying the flag. I’m not a flag waver. I don’t need to prove to anyone what I believe, I’ve proved it by serving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Give me a leader that is a Christian and is patriotic and I will be the first in line to service this wonderful country on the front lines, BUT, TRUMP IS NO CHRISTIAN AND THE COWARDLY SOB OF A DRAFT DODGER WILL NOT BE MY INSPERATION. TRUMP IS A NO GOOD RACIST, MASOGANISTIC, HOMOPHOBIC SOB.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowBubba View Post
Give me a leader that is a Christian and is patriotic and I will be the first in line to service this wonderful country on the front lines, BUT, TRUMP IS NO CHRISTIAN AND THE COWARDLY SOB OF A DRAFT DODGER WILL NOT BE MY INSPERATION. TRUMP IS A NO GOOD RACIST, MASOGANISTIC, HOMOPHOBIC SOB.

I’ll settle for anyone but Trump.

Old 09-25-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’ll settle for anyone but Trump.

Your right, Benedict Arnold would be a better leader than that ******* from NY City.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I posted the above and it came up guest, but when it was quoted in a follow on reply, it said originally posted by: COWBUBBA.

COWBUBBA IS CORRECT, but I thought our true identity was secure in the political forum! Can anyone educate me on this?

Cowbubba
Fred Ladd,
Village of Fenny
The Villages Florida.

I won't change how I post, but would like to see some honesty about the guest/Cowbubba issue.

Thanks for any help understanding this,
Fred
Old 09-25-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

We're going out to dinner, but will look for some info on this delema of the guest/real name issue. There is something fishy about this and it stinks.

Fred
Old 09-25-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

I will proudly display my "W" flag and my CUBS flag in front of my house!
Old 09-25-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]WHY does that make the hanger upper any more patriotic than I ?

I served this country with pride for many years and love this country and all it stands for.

To have this man, because of two people demonstrating to call them demeaning names, make judgements on their hearts, to infer that they are unpatriotic because they have an opinion different than his or yours is simply outlandish.

I love the country but have no flag outside.......as is the case with most americans. He plays people and now they will jump around and how they love HIM, which is his goal.[/QUOTE] So many people confuse patriotism with a love of symbols or wars, instead of honoring the principles in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

There seems to be a few married men that are closet homosexuals, and a few more dope heads.

Why would they want to live in the the villages, they should go to the villages area of NYC with the other freaks.

For the rest of you .... God Bless America and president Trump

Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance - YouTube
Old 09-25-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowBubba View Post
We're going out to dinner, but will look for some info on this delema of the guest/real name issue. There is something fishy about this and it stinks.

Fred
Fred. Anyone who has the app tapatalk can see every poster, even those in the political forum. Some probably have tapatalk for that reason. I have it because TOTV is not mobile friendly and the only way to make sense of their massive website is to see it via Tapatalk, an app made for mobile phones. Hope this helps. Rae

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Fred. Anyone who has the app tapatalk can see every poster, even those in the political forum. Some probably have tapatalk for that reason. I have it because TOTV is not mobile friendly and the only way to make sense of their massive website is to see it via Tapatalk, an app made for mobile phones. Hope this helps. Rae

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
You are correct about the mobile app. Tapatalk is far more friendly, and seeing posters' names is a side benefit.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

Wow, got some real bright winners posting on here. Duhhh!
Old 09-25-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
WHY does that make the hanger upper any more patriotic than I ?

I served this country with pride for many years and love this country and all it stands for.

To have this man, because of two people demonstrating to call them demeaning names, make judgements on their hearts, to infer that they are unpatriotic because they have an opinion different than his or yours is simply outlandish.

I love the country but have no flag outside.......as is the case with most americans. He plays people and now they will jump around and how they love HIM, which is his goal.[/QUOTE] So many people confuse patriotism with a love of symbols or wars, instead of honoring the principles in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Great post!!!!

I think it time for some wisdom of John F. Kennedy, the only President of the United States, I have totally respected:

"Those people who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"-JFK

COPUFF.....
Old 09-26-2017, 04:20 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

Great post!!!!

I think it time for some wisdom of John F. Kennedy, the only President of the United States, I have totally respected:

"Those people who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"-JFK

COPUFF.....
Well said. I'm am a combat veteran decorated for heroism in ground combat and I fear that if trump is not stopped, the constitution that I believe in will be banned. Trump is already attacking Freedoms of speech and religion.
Cowbubba.

Tags
feel, make, put

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.