Villagers, if you have a flag, please put it out.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=CowBubba;1453471]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Well said. I'm am a combat veteran decorated for heroism in ground combat and I fear that if trump is not stopped, the constitution that I believe in will be banned. Trump is already attacking Freedoms of speech and religion.

Cowbubba.

Brother [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
I will proudly display my "W" flag and my CUBS flag in front of my house!

Check your deed restrictions [emoji16]

Old 09-26-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
There seems to be a few married men that are closet homosexuals, and a few more dope heads.

Why would they want to live in the the villages, they should go to the villages area of NYC with the other freaks.

For the rest of you .... God Bless America and president Trump

Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance - YouTube
This guy was a homo, not a pussy [emoji6]The Villages Florida

Old 09-26-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Here in recent posts are a group of folks who posted who are missing the point. (I sound like Bucco) And they are the minority Democrats who live in The Villages. I find that intriguing.

I loved John Kennedy too, until I found out later he cheated with Marilyn Monroe.

Our problem is that we try to canonize political figures.

Some of them are really good people.

Let me think a minute.

I'll be back. I know it will come to me.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:44 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

Well said. I'm am a combat veteran decorated for heroism in ground combat and I fear that if trump is not stopped, the constitution that I believe in will be banned. Trump is already attacking Freedoms of speech and religion.
Cowbubba.
Interesting that you feel that way. I am a combat Vet also and I believe that with President Trump our country is safer. After all, he does not want war, was against war in Iraq and just wants to protect Americans. He wants a strong border, stronger filters for visa and wants to take money spent overseas back and invest it in Americans. Are you against that?

The flag is a symbol of America, not America itself. Some on the left feel it is their legal right to burn it or disrespect it by kneeling or whatever in a form of misguided protest. Many do not even know what they are protesting, but just going along with the "other guys." It's their right.

“To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it.”

Liberals love to screech about 'free speech,' but it's pretty clear to most of us that they don't really tolerate any speech but theirs. Mike Gallagher
Old 09-26-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Makeup of voters in The Villages, which encompasses parts of Lake, Sumter and Marion counties.

•Republicans: 56%

•Democrats: 23%

•No party affiliation: 17%

•Other: 4%
Old 09-26-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here in recent posts are a group of folks who posted who are missing the point. (I sound like Bucco) And they are the minority Democrats who live in The Villages. I find that intriguing.

I loved John Kennedy too, until I found out later he cheated with Marilyn Monroe.

Our problem is that we try to canonize political figures.

Some of them are really good people.

Let me think a minute.

I'll be back. I know it will come to me.
NONE of them are good people. EVERY one of them is corrupt. They have to be to get on the ballot. The party won't endorse them if they don't trust them.

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:

Interesting that you feel that way. I am a combat Vet also and I believe that with President Trump our country is safer. After all, he does not want war, was against war in Iraq and just wants to protect Americans. He wants a strong border, stronger filters for visa and wants to take money spent overseas back and invest it in Americans. Are you against that?

The flag is a symbol of America, not America itself. Some on the left feel it is their legal right to burn it or disrespect it by kneeling or whatever in a form of misguided protest. Many do not even know what they are protesting, but just going along with the "other guys." It's their right.

“To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it.”

Liberals love to screech about 'free speech,' but it's pretty clear to most of us that they don't really tolerate any speech but theirs. Mike Gallagher
Ain't that the truth.

Quote:
Makeup of voters in The Villages, which encompasses parts of Lake, Sumter and Marion counties.

•Republicans: 56%

•Democrats: 23%

•No party affiliation: 17%

•Other: 4%
The Democrats being single women. Not many white men are democrats.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Don Baldwin;1453781]NONE of them are good people. EVERY one of them is corrupt. They have to be to get on the ballot. The party won't endorse them if they don't trust them.

Quote:

Ain't that the truth.

The Democrats being single women. Not many white men are democrats.
When you look at the demographics of The Villages it appears the women outnumber the men, unfortunately for the single guys, they count the lesbians as women...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
feel, make, put

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.