The Villages Daily Sun and Ramadan

Old 05-28-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Thumbs up The Villages Daily Sun and Ramadan

Good to see The Villages Daily Sun educating people about Ramadan in the Lifestyles Section of the Sunday paper 5/28/2017.

http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/ramadan

The Five Pillars of Islam (article) |
Khan Academy
Old 05-28-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good to see The Villages Daily Sun educating people about Ramadan in the Lifestyles Section of the Sunday paper 5/28/2017.
Why?

Do we get stories about Hindi's, Buddhist's, or Jain's?

WHY do we need to know...to "personalize" a religion bent on our destruction/conversion?

It really IS in their doctrine to take over the planet. They tried once and we had a series of Crusades to beat them back. They're trying again...through immigration. Like the Hispanics are doing here.

Why don't they do a story about the Hispanic invasion of America? How the majority of babies being born are Hispanic. How Hispanic kids are the majority starting school. How in 30 years years "America" will look like the border towns as it's become Mexico II. How crappy life is for the remaining 20-25% white people who are living in a 3rd world hell as the minorities gain control of everything.
Old 05-28-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why?

Do we get stories about Hindi's, Buddhist's, or Jain's?

WHY do we need to know...to "personalize" a religion bent on our destruction/conversion?

It really IS in their doctrine to take over the planet. They tried once and we had a series of Crusades to beat them back. They're trying again...through immigration. Like the Hispanics are doing here.
Yo Quiero Taco Bell (1997) - YouTube

Where's that taco!
Old 05-28-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
You fiddle while Rome burns...while America burns...in 30 years it'll have all burned down. Been to El Paso lately? You really should. It IS this countries future.
Old 05-31-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Default Daily Sun :(

I just wanted to tell you my thoughts on the article that was in the Sunday paper. The whole front page of the Lifestyle section. "Celebrate the Holy Month of Ramadan". I thought it was in bad taste since it's Memorial Day weekend. Ramadan usually spurs on the Muslims to do more bad things during this time. I want to put a little message on Talk of the Villages about this. What percentage of people in The Village's do you think have an interest in this? I view it as a slap in the face!

S Hyer
Old 05-31-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

We dumped that rag!
Old 05-31-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Ramadan - Holidays - HISTORY.com

The Five Pillars of Islam (article) |
Khan Academy
Are you trolling again, Tal? Why don't you ask your parents if they will take in a Muslim. I'm sure you could be bunk buddies. You really should get a closer look at their lives, rather than reading about it. I did. And I have enjoyed their ramadan also. But, I doubt you could handle their real culture. You really need to go over there and live among them. Listen to the prayer calls at all hours. It's real interesting. But, comment on it once you know something about it.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
We dumped that rag!
So did we.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you trolling again, Tal? Why don't you ask your parents if they will take in a Muslim. I'm sure you could be bunk buddies. You really should get a closer look at their lives, rather than reading about it. I did. And I have enjoyed their ramadan also. But, I doubt you could handle their real culture. You really need to go over there and live among them. Listen to the prayer calls at all hours. It's real interesting. But, comment on it once you know something about it.
MD,

Did you REALLY live among them? I did...until they tried to blow us up. They'd spit on women not covered up. EVERYTHING stops...I mean it stops. The traffic stops for prayer. Store sales stop and customers are ushered out. Prayer is like taps and reveille 5 times a day on an Army post.

They are a backwards people...there is nothing to learn from them. Just as there is nothing to learn from the cavemen Negros...or the Native Americans. Their stories are nice...but they're just that. The Greeks were leaps and bounds beyond any indigenous "wisdom".

Were you at an oil compound? Aramco?
Old 06-01-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
MD,

Did you REALLY live among them? I did...until they tried to blow us up. They'd spit on women not covered up. EVERYTHING stops...I mean it stops. The traffic stops for prayer. Store sales stop and customers are ushered out. Prayer is like taps and reveille 5 times a day on an Army post.

They are a backwards people...there is nothing to learn from them. Just as there is nothing to learn from the cavemen Negros...or the Native Americans. Their stories are nice...but they're just that. The Greeks were leaps and bounds beyond any indigenous "wisdom".

Were you at an oil compound? Aramco?
Don, perhaps in my haste I did not get my view across clearly. No, I was not a contractor, although I have known some while in the Middle East. I guess I was being a bit facetious when I said "I enjoyed their Ramadan." Let's put it this way, I have lived in the Middle East for several years and in the Far East for several years and in SE Asia for a few years. I have been exposed to their cultures, that were interesting if not necessarily enjoyed. The point I was attempting to get across to Tal was that his childish-like interest in the Muslims is probably NOT based on experience, but on what he read in his library. They are NOT like us, and I do not mean that totally in a negative way, but their culture does NOT allow for their inclusion into ours. Even our supposed NATO ally Turkey prohibits by law any Christian proselytizing, and they consider themselves to be very westernized. Yes, and everything stops during their prayers that start early in the morning and several times until sunset.

They are NOT like us. I mean, really? How can anyone not eat bacon?
Old 06-01-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don, perhaps in my haste I did not get my view across clearly. No, I was not a contractor, although I have known some while in the Middle East. I guess I was being a bit facetious when I said "I enjoyed their Ramadan." Let's put it this way, I have lived in the Middle East for several years and in the Far East for several years and in SE Asia for a few years. I have been exposed to their cultures, that were interesting if not necessarily enjoyed. The point I was attempting to get across to Tal was that his childish-like interest in the Muslims is probably NOT based on experience, but on what he read in his library. They are NOT like us, and I do not mean that totally in a negative way, but their culture does NOT allow for their inclusion into ours. Even our supposed NATO ally Turkey prohibits by law any Christian proselytizing, and they consider themselves to be very westernized. Yes, and everything stops during their prayers that start early in the morning and several times until sunset.

They are NOT like us. I mean, really? How can anyone not eat bacon?
Gotcha MD...no I didn't read it as you are saying now...I probably read it too fast too and thought you were defending letting in unlimited numbers of Muslims.

They are NOT like us. As are the blacks NOT like us. Asians are NOT lime us. Nor are the Hispanics like us.

White people are like white people. So far...we've made the GREATEST civilization to date...but for some reason...we're giving it away to the unsuccessful brown/black people.

Tags
section, villages, ramadan, sun, daily

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.