Villages High School. The Buffalo.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Default Villages High School. The Buffalo.

My guess is that some high school students are aware of this Forum and wisely do not post. Just watch their elders make fools out of themselves.

This is probably especially true of the Villages High School.

Just wanted to tell them if they do not already know that this Political Forum in no way represent the seniors in the Villages or over 55 year olds like myself also living here.

Get out and about and talk to some of the wonderful people of the Villages. There is an occasional old grouch but these are few and far between.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:27 PM
n/a

Default Villages High School. The Buffalo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
My guess is that some high school students are aware of this Forum and wisely do not post. Just watch their elders make fools out of themselves.

Just wanted to tell them if they do not already know that this Political Forum in no way represent the seniors in the Villages or over 55 year olds like myself also living here.

Get out and about and talk to some of the wonderful people of the Villages. There is an occasional old grouch but these are few and far between.

And why are you posting this ?
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And why are you posting this ?
The Villages Florida

To show the youth at the Villages High School that they should take anything they read here with a huge grain of salt and a grin. They are probably smarter than most if not all of the posters on here though. And I believe they talk to some of their older brothers and former classmates who have moved to the Universities where my 224 613 Project really lives. Thanks to various student newspapers and kids I have met here in the Villages over the past 12 years.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do show the youth at the Villages High School that they should take anything they read here with a huge grain of salt and a grin. They are probably smarter than most if not all of the posters on here though.

They’re more interested in exploring their sexually and getting into college than listening to a bunch of old farts.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
They’re more interested in exploring their sexually and getting into college than listening to a bunch of old farts.

Not if it makes their elders look like old farts. Donald John Trump's election is pretty much a result of angry white men getting their way. I will expect many youth are quite interested in saving the world from the policies he is implementing or trying to implement.

The nicest smile I had while in the Villages was from a student from MN who had left the U of MN. Her grandparents live in the Villages. This was about four years ago. I had not even talked to her then or since then. Do talk to her grandmother once in a while. This student had left for another school in MN. And I have talked to her brother a bit-- a student at the U of WI.

There are many institutions involved in my 224 613 Project. I keep telling people that there are only seeing a few pieces of the picture puzzle on Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
To show the youth at the Villages High School that they should take anything they read here with a huge grain of salt and a grin. They are probably smarter than most if not all of the posters on here though. And I believe they talk to some of their older brothers and former classmates who have moved to the Universities where my 224 613 Project really lives. Thanks to various student newspapers and kids I have met here in the Villages over the past 12 years.
Why would their sisters not be included? Afraid they may be the same ones you took to the movies?
Old 11-21-2017, 10:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not if it makes their elders look like old farts. Donald John Trump's election is pretty much a result of angry white men getting their way. I will expect many youth are quite interested in saving the world from the policies he is implementing or trying to implement.

The nicest smile I had while in the Villages was from a student from MN who had left the U of MN. Her grandparents live in the Villages. This was about four years ago. I had not even talked to her then or since then. Do talk to her grandmother once in a while. This student had left for another school in MN. And I have talked to her brother a bit-- a student at the U of WI.

There are many institutions involved in my 224 613 Project. I keep telling people that there are only seeing a few pieces of the picture puzzle on Talk of the Villages.
Troll leap over Allegiance. Best to just IGNORE the old coot.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:53 PM
n/a

Maybe they're out watching this crap

Full Libtard at American Music Awards 2017 - YouTube
Old 11-21-2017, 10:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Their just waiting for us to die off. The world will be ok.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:

...or this crap:

MSNBC’s Race Baiting Goes Beyond Full Libtard - YouTube

Old 11-21-2017, 11:00 PM
n/a

Aspergers? OCD? Paranoid Schizophrenia? Depression?

How many of these can you identify with?
Old 11-21-2017, 11:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Aspergers? OCD? Paranoid Schizophrenia? Depression?

How many of these can you identify with?

Why do you torture Tal ? He’s never done anything to you.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post

Mark Dice is so refreshing.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why do you torture Tal ? He’s never done anything to you.

He put me on his IGNORE LIST.. That's something.. lol
Old 11-21-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
He put me on his IGNORE LIST.. That's something.. lol

I take it you’re not an empath.

Tags
forum, high, living, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.