Villages High School. The Buffalo.

Old 11-21-2017, 11:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I take it you’re not an empath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was at first but then he cured me of it.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Their just waiting for us to die off. The world will be ok.

Actually...it won't. Black and brown people can't successfully run a planet. They can't run a country...they can't run a city, they can't run a town, they can't run a neighborhood, and they can't run a school, or a business. EVERYTHING black/brown people touch...turns to sh!t.

Black/brown people are already the majority. Things will only get worse.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I was at first but then he cured me of it.

The Villages Florida

Old 11-21-2017, 11:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

"In the end nothing matters" That women do...that women think is important...

White men create what matters. They created ALL that you enjoy today...ALL that makes your life easier and comfortable.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:45 AM
n/a

This thread is totally inapproriate.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-22-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

Even young students know the OP is the poster child for "Liberal Wacko."

The thing students fear most is failure.

Any student or parent that follows totv knows the original poster is a 59 year old man that never worked, lived his entire life with his parents. His parents came to the villages over 12 years ago to retire, unfortunately they are burdened with a worthless adult child for the rest of their lives. This despite the fact that they paid for their son's college education.

Students want to be successful and INDEPENDENT!
Old 11-22-2017, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Even young students know the OP is the poster child for "Liberal Wacko."

The thing students fear most is failure.

Any student or parent that follows totv knows the original poster is a 59 year old man that never worked, lived his entire life with his parents. His parents came to the villages over 12 years ago to retire, unfortunately they are burdened with a worthless adult child for the rest of their lives. This despite the fact that they paid for their son's college education.

Students want to be successful and INDEPENDENT!
Mental case.The Villages Florida
Old 11-22-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Maybe the best thing to do is ignore these types of threads. Put simply - DO NOTHING!

It does NOTHING but bring out the worst in everyone by responding.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:06 AM
n/a

True, The original poster is full of hate and should be ignored.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

I have seen kid shows with these numbers 224 613. Quite often in fact. This is a movement. Especially because of the circulation of that Brandeis University The Justice e-mail and that of the Villanova University. And college and university students can really empathize with my story as told in those e-mails. These are from about 2002 and were circulating after being re-published in 2011-2013 (Brandeis) and later for Villanova. 1/10/03 2:00:02 PM Eastern Standard

The Trump Administration is leaving the Villanova one up. So thanks to them for that at least. I believe the Obama one took the Brandeis one down. Could be wrong. This would not make Joe Biden look good. The Brandeis U re-published article I mean. And I hope he is done with politics. Does make Hillary Clinton look good though because of the First Lady's Health Care Task Force and that letter from Carol H. Rasco.

Yesterday's mail from Cambridge England was nice too. That is snail mail.

These kids are our future. And I do hope they are paying attention to Talk of the Villages and the Political Forum.

I also remember all the nice smiles from the MA in some health care related field I got from a woman who was studying for her boards. I hope she is doing well up north. She passed her boards. Her parents live here in the Villages. Last saw her a few months ago.

I see the trolls I have on this board have been very active spreading the hate. Goes with doing anything new and that challenges people. I have them on my IGNORE LIST so only see their bile once in a while.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

The actions that work:

Do not engage

Make use of the ignore feature
Old 11-22-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
The actions that work:

Do not engage

Make use of the ignore feature
I just checked the Villanova U re-published e-mail. 1/10/03 2:00:02 PM Eastern Standard Still up. Thanks to the Trump Administration for that as I know they could take it down.

It has been up for a few years.

Most of the people I have met here in the Villages since June 2005 are nothing like the trolls on this Political Forum. And it should be easy to see who the trolls on here are. They have nothing to add to the conversation except snide personal attacks.

Carl in Tampa I believe left the Political Forum in protest because of all the troll attacks on this place. He accessed my Facebook page and saw that I have documents backing up what I am saying up. These have been up for years too.

One good thing I like about the kids of today they know how to Google and some of them that I have talked to still can empathize with other people.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have seen kid shows with these numbers 224 613. Quite often in fact. This is a movement. Especially because of the circulation of that Brandeis University The Justice e-mail and that of the Villanova University. And college and university students can really empathize with my story as told in those e-mails. These are from about 2002 and were circulating after being re-published in 2011-2013 (Brandeis) and later for Villanova. 1/10/03 2:00:02 PM Eastern Standard

The Trump Administration is leaving the Villanova one up. So thanks to them for that at least. I believe the Obama one took the Brandeis one down. Could be wrong. This would not make Joe Biden look good. The Brandeis U re-published article I mean. And I hope he is done with politics. Does make Hillary Clinton look good though because of the First Lady's Health Care Task Force and that letter from Carol H. Rasco.

These kids are our future. And I do hope they are paying attention to Talk of the Villages and the Political Forum.

I also remember all the nice smiles from the MA in some health care related field I got from a woman who was studying for her boards. I hope she is doing well up north. She passed her boards. Her parents live here in the Villages. Last saw her a few months ago.

I see the trolls I have on this board have been very active spreading the hate. Goes with doing anything new and that challenges people. I have them on my IGNORE LIST so only see their bile once in a while.

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-22-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I just checked the Villanova U re-published e-mail. 1/10/03 2:00:02 PM Eastern Standard Still up. Thanks to the Trump Administration for that as I know they could take it down.

It has been up for a few years.

Most of the people I have met here in the Villages since June 2005 are nothing like the trolls on this Political Forum. And it should be easy to see who the trolls on here are. They have nothing to add to the conversation except snide personal attacks.

Carl in Tampa I believe left the Political Forum in protest because of all the troll attacks on this place. He accessed my Facebook page and saw that I have documents backing up what I am saying up. These have been up for years too.

One good thing I like about the kids of today they know how to Google and some of them that I have talked to still can empathize with other people.
bog99 leap. Just jump right over the trolls on here.

There are some nice people on this Political Forum. You just have to cherry pick whom you want to pay attention to.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Mommy could not get you to take your meds?

Please link Brandeis item you are referring to in this rambling post.

Tags
forum, high, living, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.