The Villages In The News Again

Old 08-16-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Even when he wants a discussion that might even be worth it, is MUST BE ABOUT HIM.

Today, he attacked Amazon. Owner is Jeff Bezos who always owns the Washington Post and is a favorite target, not because he fairly fits the description of a target, but because the Washington Post has a great historic investigative organization and is not always friendly to HIM

"Trump tweets that "towns, cities and states throughout the U.S. are being hurt - many jobs being lost!"

The president has often criticized the company and CEO Jeff Bezos (BAY'-zohs), who also owns The Washington Post.

Many traditional retailers are closing stores and blaming Amazon for a shift to buying goods online. But the company has been hiring thousands of warehouse workers on the spot at job fairs across the country. Amazon has announced goal of adding 100,000 full-time workers by the middle of next year.

Trump has in the past tweeted that Amazon was not paying "Internet taxes." But it's unclear what he meant by that. Amazon.com collects state sales taxes in all 45 states with a sales tax and the District of Columbia, according to their website.

Trump goes after Amazon, again - ABC News

He simply says things that benefit him and not the country. If this is important enough to attack them without the Post connection, then make a case.

These accusations stuffed in tweets with never any details, are so easy. They keep him from actually doing the work and making a case, as with ALL of his accusations in the past, and there have been many.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Space was made to be filled in. Here's another, not a waste of space, rather an affirmation of what we know already.
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those who were LIED to about the past are condemned to repeat it.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Those who were LIED to about the past are condemned to repeat it.

And what would those lies be Donald ?

Old 08-16-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Another novel idea for our President if he really wished in his heart to promote manufacturing, etc for our country....

EVERY SINGLE thing that bears his name is made in a foreign country.

PICK ONE, ANY ONE.....and negotiate (is that not what he says he is good at) to have it made in the USA. Make a big deal of it....tweet your butt off.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another novel idea for our President if he really wished in his heart to promote manufacturing, etc for our country....

EVERY SINGLE thing that bears his name is made in a foreign country.

PICK ONE, ANY ONE.....and negotiate (is that not what he says he is good at) to have it made in the USA. Make a big deal of it....tweet your butt off.
This is a drop in the bucket...you want to REALLY bring manufacturing back to America? Get rid of the EEO rules. Eliminate the 20% dead wood that most EVERY business must carry. Get rid of lowered standards, eliminate quotas...THAT is how you bring the jobs back...let them hire who they WANT to hire...not who they HAVE to hire.

But that'll just make the welfare roles swell even more as the minorities are left without work.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is interesting. The problem with Donald John Trump is that so many of his statements and positions on things are the opposite of his campaign promises. Establishment politics are a serious problem and grass root movements are part of the answer but Donald John Trump is not the leader we need. I wish people would start actually paying attention to the media rather than just following this false prophet named Trump. Fact check what he says. Use your common sense and critical thinking skills. Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact
Dear guest: the reason I copied this article to Political Talk is because the Washington Establishment, Hollywood,...those in favor of identity politics, those in control know ... don't want Trump to succeed.

I do agree that trump needs to hold his tongue. He is sabotaging is own accomplishments and feeding fuel to his enemies.,,that I find annoying and wish he would stop

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-16-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
They might as well label it what it is - a bunch of extreme right wing nut cases who support Trump and his racist, amoral views. Naturally they are senile old white men living in the Villages. What an embarrassment. Right up there with sex in the Square and STDs.
Dear guest:

All governments are amoral meaning they are not concerned with right or wrong but only power and control.

The difference is in the manner they maintain power and control North Korea v Sweden v USA......

Trump represents a break from Establishment. Those in favor of identity politics educators, news media, many corporations Democrats and indeed some Republicans.

Identity politics is divisive. there is a campaign against Christians and whites, especially heterosexual white males. Trump the blonde represents what identity politics hates. Racial minorities hate whites, LGBT hate white heterosexual males and Christians because Christianity rejects homosexuality.

In my view the problem may well be that Trump's election may have come too late for America and Americans.

I say pray for this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-16-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest: the reason I copied this article to Political Talk is because the Washington Establishment, Hollywood,...those in favor of identity politics, those in control know ... don't want Trump to succeed.

I do agree that trump needs to hold his tongue. He is sabotaging is own accomplishments and feeding fuel to his enemies.,,that I find annoying and wish he would stop

Personal Best Regards:
Let's see the list of his accomplishments. And please don't use examples of accomplishments that have been years in the making, such as Wall Street gains, unemployment gains, and respect around the world. Those accomplishments don't belong to him yet.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:48 AM
n/a

Instead of false accusations against the President, why not discuss the REAL racists, such as Hillary Clinton or Obama?

Hillary supports the KKK and claims that her close friend, a KKK Grand Dragon, was her mentor. At least this is fact and truth, unlike the false accusations that you libtards with no imagination get from your puppetmaster Soros.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byrdclinton.jpg (51.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg (25.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-17-2017, 08:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Instead of false accusations against the President, why not discuss the REAL racists, such as Hillary Clinton or Obama?

Hillary supports the KKK and claims that her close friend, a KKK Grand Dragon, was her mentor. At least this is fact and truth, unlike the false accusations that you libtards with no imagination get from your puppetmaster Soros.

Byrd recanted his earlier life. Trump triples down on his racist views, just as David Duke still does.

The Villages Florida

Old 08-17-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Byrd recanted his earlier life. Trump triples down on his racist views, just as David Duke still does.

And they are both correct. Diversity...bringing in more blacks...ALWAYS destroys...ALWAYS.

Name ONE example where a rising black population made a place better...just ONE. You Can't because it doesn't happen...and yet you INSANELY want to do just that...have MORE blacks everywhere.

Tags
villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.