The Villages In The News Again

The Villages In The News Again

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-16-2017, 04:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That is interesting. The problem with Donald John Trump is that so many of his statements and positions on things are the opposite of his campaign promises. Establishment politics are a serious problem and grass root movements are part of the answer but Donald John Trump is not the leader we need. I wish people would start actually paying attention to the media rather than just following this false prophet named Trump. Fact check what he says. Use your common sense and critical thinking skills. Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact
Dear guest: the reason I copied this article to Political Talk is because the Washington Establishment, Hollywood,...those in favor of identity politics, those in control know ... don't want Trump to succeed.

I do agree that trump needs to hold his tongue. He is sabotaging is own accomplishments and feeding fuel to his enemies.,,that I find annoying and wish he would stop

Personal Best Regards:

  #22  
Old 08-16-2017, 04:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
They might as well label it what it is - a bunch of extreme right wing nut cases who support Trump and his racist, amoral views. Naturally they are senile old white men living in the Villages. What an embarrassment. Right up there with sex in the Square and STDs.
Dear guest:

All governments are amoral meaning they are not concerned with right or wrong but only power and control.

The difference is in the manner they maintain power and control North Korea v Sweden v USA......

Trump represents a break from Establishment. Those in favor of identity politics educators, news media, many corporations Democrats and indeed some Republicans.

Identity politics is divisive. there is a campaign against Christians and whites, especially heterosexual white males. Trump the blonde represents what identity politics hates. Racial minorities hate whites, LGBT hate white heterosexual males and Christians because Christianity rejects homosexuality.

In my view the problem may well be that Trump's election may have come too late for America and Americans.

I say pray for this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Sponsored Links
  #23  
Old 08-16-2017, 06:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear guest: the reason I copied this article to Political Talk is because the Washington Establishment, Hollywood,...those in favor of identity politics, those in control know ... don't want Trump to succeed.

I do agree that trump needs to hold his tongue. He is sabotaging is own accomplishments and feeding fuel to his enemies.,,that I find annoying and wish he would stop

Personal Best Regards:
Let's see the list of his accomplishments. And please don't use examples of accomplishments that have been years in the making, such as Wall Street gains, unemployment gains, and respect around the world. Those accomplishments don't belong to him yet.
  #24  
Old 08-17-2017, 05:48 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Instead of false accusations against the President, why not discuss the REAL racists, such as Hillary Clinton or Obama?

Hillary supports the KKK and claims that her close friend, a KKK Grand Dragon, was her mentor. At least this is fact and truth, unlike the false accusations that you libtards with no imagination get from your puppetmaster Soros.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byrdclinton.jpg (51.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg (25.4 KB, 7 views)
  #25  
Old 08-17-2017, 08:12 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Instead of false accusations against the President, why not discuss the REAL racists, such as Hillary Clinton or Obama?



Hillary supports the KKK and claims that her close friend, a KKK Grand Dragon, was her mentor. At least this is fact and truth, unlike the false accusations that you libtards with no imagination get from your puppetmaster Soros.


Byrd recanted his earlier life. Trump triples down on his racist views, just as David Duke still does.


The Villages Florida


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #26  
Old 08-17-2017, 08:24 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Byrd recanted his earlier life. Trump triples down on his racist views, just as David Duke still does.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And they are both correct. Diversity...bringing in more blacks...ALWAYS destroys...ALWAYS.

Name ONE example where a rising black population made a place better...just ONE. You Can't because it doesn't happen...and yet you INSANELY want to do just that...have MORE blacks everywhere.
 

Tags
villages

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.