Viva TRUMP ! ! !

Old 11-08-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Default Viva TRUMP ! ! !

Smug Meltdown 2016 Election [Compilation] - YouTube.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You and Jack are either the same person, OR you huddle together to watch the same stupid YouTube videos.

If you are the same, great...means two go down instead if just one.

But do you know who you are giving money for these things ?

There are even fake Patreon sites among the anti government crowd.

Check the radar. That's you
Old 11-08-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You and Jack are either the same person, OR you huddle together to watch the same stupid YouTube videos.

If you are the same, great...means two go down instead if just one.

But do you know who you are giving money for these things ?

There are even fake Patreon sites among the anti government crowd.

Check the radar. That's you

Learn this or eat sh*t.

Femo-Fascism 101

Old 11-08-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Learn this or eat sh*t.

Femo-Fascism 101

Thankfully, you are a shortimer.

Whether you are a deranged senior citizen, or a deranged senior in high school, you have no idea of what a fool and ass you have made of yourself on this forum. Femo facism is usually reserved for an older white guy who has been put in his low place by a woman, and cannot deal. That fits, but getting some info that you are not that old..we WILL know

Enjoy whatever your future holds.....
Old 11-08-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Trump won in large part in 2016 because he asked people to vote for him by voting against Clinton. Without Clinton on the ballot, the GOP and Trump lost badly. This explains why he and the GOP keep trying to bring up Hillary. They know they don't do well standing alone.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:54 PM
n/a

There were 1.5 reasons I voted for Trump..

1. Supreme Court picks.

1.5 He wasn't Hillary.

If it wasn't for the potential Supreme Court picks I wouldn't have even voted. As it was I still had to hold my nose as I cast my ballot.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

1. Supreme Court picks.

1.5 He wasn't Hillary.

If it wasn't for the potential Supreme Court picks I wouldn't have even voted. As it was I still had to hold my nose as I cast my ballot.
It gets better when the wicked witch dies. Ruth ( pancreas of butter) Ginsberg.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

1. Supreme Court picks.

1.5 He wasn't Hillary.

How to rid the Supreme Court of Femo-Fascist idiots
Old 11-08-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack9696 View Post
It gets better when the wicked witch dies. Ruth ( pancreas of butter) Ginsberg.
Ruth pancreas of butter GinsburgThe Villages Florida
Old 11-08-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ruth pancreas of butter GinsburgThe Villages Florida
Lol!
Old 11-08-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

1. Supreme Court picks.

1.5 He wasn't Hillary.

The Citizen United Supreme Court decision, which came down to conservatives' hero Scalia, is a perfect example of perfidy. Citizens United allows corporations to "donate" unlimited amounts of dark money to politicians. They do not have to reveal the amounts or the politicians they bribed. Thus we have a situation in which politicians actually work for the corporations who are making them rich, rather than the people who voted for them.

Congratulations on feeling that a "conservative" Supreme Court Justice is going to do this country any good.

How Badly Is Neil Gorsuch Annoying the Other Supreme Court Justices? | The New Yorker
Old 11-08-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
The Citizen United Supreme Court decision, which came down to conservatives' hero Scalia, is a perfect example of perfidy. Citizens United allows corporations to "donate" unlimited amounts of dark money to politicians. They do not have to reveal the amounts or the politicians they bribed. Thus we have a situation in which politicians actually work for the corporations who are making them rich, rather than the people who voted for them.

Congratulations on feeling that a "conservative" Supreme Court Justice is going to do this country any good.

How Badly Is Neil Gorsuch Annoying the Other Supreme Court Justices? | The New Yorker
Your only hope for getting money, lobbyists out of politics is Trump. Hillary loved their money!

If the liberals would stop being obstructionists the swamp would be soon drained..... o, but do they want the swamp drained...no
Old 11-08-2017, 10:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thankfully, you are a shortimer.

Whether you are a deranged senior citizen, or a deranged senior in high school, you have no idea of what a fool and ass you have made of yourself on this forum. Femo facism is usually reserved for an older white guy who has been put in his low place by a woman, and cannot deal. That fits, but getting some info that you are not that old..we WILL know

Enjoy whatever your future holds.....
Rocky...why do you women always attack the messenger and not the message?

He's been calling women out...and ALL you do is call him names. PROVE him wrong! Go ahead... But you better do a better job than you do with me...you haven't PROVED me wrong either. Lets go...down to MLK Blvd...to a black high school...so you can prove me wrong. So you can show me the benefits of having lots of them around.

Stop pretending you know all about someone from a few internet postings. You don't know sh!t about any of us. All you KNOW is I don't want to be around blacks and the reason is they destroy everything they touch...and you can't prove me wrong...all you KNOW is that I'm aware that hispanics are the fastest growing segment of the American population and we're 50:50 right now and in 30 years...it's mathematical certainty that they'll be the absolute majority and America WILL BE 80% minorities...which is unsustainable.

Quote:

1. Supreme Court picks.

1.5 He wasn't Hillary.

EVERY SCOTUS "justice" is corrupt. Come on...the wolves are deciding who will guard the hen-house. Corrupt senators choosing corrupt judges...that's the reality.

Quote:

OK...who are you? you're NOT the mellin that I know. You are absolutely correct...conservative, liberal...it doesn't really matter...they're all corrupt. Even the one in your link.

VERY nice post!

Quote:
Your only hope for getting money, lobbyists out of politics is Trump. Hillary loved their money!

If the liberals would stop being obstructionists the swamp would be soon drained..... o, but do they want the swamp drained...no
They're ALL crooked...yes...even Trump...he wouldn't be there if he wasn't. It's all theater...while they rob the treasury...$20 trillion so far...and a $ trillion more each year.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Old 11-15-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Stop grabbing our money twice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
trump, viva

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.