Viva TRUMP ! ! !

Old 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump won in large part in 2016 because he asked people to vote for him by voting against Clinton. Without Clinton on the ballot, the GOP and Trump lost badly. This explains why he and the GOP keep trying to bring up Hillary. They know they don't do well standing alone.
Is that kool aid with ice or straight?
Most certainly spiked with some hallucinogen!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Citizen United Supreme Court decision, which came down to conservatives' hero Scalia, is a perfect example of perfidy. Citizens United allows corporations to "donate" unlimited amounts of dark money to politicians. They do not have to reveal the amounts or the politicians they bribed. Thus we have a situation in which politicians actually work for the corporations who are making them rich, rather than the people who voted for them.

Congratulations on feeling that a "conservative" Supreme Court Justice is going to do this country any good.

How Badly Is Neil Gorsuch Annoying the Other Supreme Court Justices? | The New Yorker
Scary decision. My boss in 1977-1983 used to say that it is corporations that run the world, not countries. He became Warden of the Nevada State Pen-- Lovelock in the 2000s. He was/is quite bright. I was an Assistant Manager in a food service concern for much of that time doing Idlewild Park Softball Park, Bower's Mansion and Sky Tavern Junior Ski Program food service. Not all at once and the ski program only for one winter. This was full time Summer work for the most part. That did allow me to pay for my first two BAs and extra classes in many areas at the University of Nevada, Reno and pay at least some of the way for my MA from the University of Denver Graduate School of Librarianship and Information Management (Class of May, 1984).

I hope he might read this Talk of the Villages Political Forum at some point.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Scary decision. My boss in 1977-1983 used to say that it is corporations that run the world not countries. He became Warden of the Nevada State Pen-- Lovelock in the 2000s. He was/is quite bright. I was an Assistant Manager in a food service concern for much of that time doing Idlewild Park Softball Park, Bower's Mansion and Sky Tavern Junior Ski Program food service. Not all at once and the ski program only for one winter. This was full time Summer work for the most part. That did allow me to pay for my first two BAs and extra classes in many areas.

It's all about you..
Old 11-15-2017, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Scary decision. My boss in 1977-1983 used to say that it is corporations that run the world not countries. He became Warden of the Nevada State Pen-- Lovelock in the 2000s. He was/is quite bright. I was an Assistant Manager in a food service concern for much of that time doing Idlewild Park Softball Park, Bower's Mansion and Sky Tavern Junior Ski Program food service. Not all at once and the ski program only for one winter. This was full time Summer work for the most part. That did allow me to pay for my first two BAs and extra classes in many areas.

You were a dishwasher and got fired, keep your stories straight
Old 11-15-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Scary decision. My boss in 1977-1983 used to say that it is corporations that run the world, not countries. He became Warden of the Nevada State Pen-- Lovelock in the 2000s. He was/is quite bright. I was an Assistant Manager in a food service concern for much of that time doing Idlewild Park Softball Park, Bower's Mansion and Sky Tavern Junior Ski Program food service. Not all at once and the ski program only for one winter. This was full time Summer work for the most part. That did allow me to pay for my first two BAs and extra classes in many areas at the University of Nevada, Reno and pay at least some of the way for my MA from the University of Denver Graduate School of Librarianship and Information Management (Class of May, 1984).

Or could be reading it already. As he probably knows how to Google. I talked quite a bit about crime and punishment with him because of the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder. This was covered very heavily by the Northern Nevada press from 1976- 1979. Up to the arrest of Cathy Woods in Louisiana at a mental institution.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Default Viva TRUMP ! ! !

Quote:
Or could be reading it already. As he probably knows how to Google. I talked quite a bit about crime and punishment with him because of the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder. This was covered very heavily by the Northern Nevada press from 1976- 1979. Up to the arrest of Cathy Woods in Louisiana at a mental institution.

What ???
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
What ???
The Villages Florida

...The Villages Florida
Old 11-16-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Joder Trump

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
What ???
The Villages Florida

Hurts my eyes.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

"BEIJING — China said on Thursday it will stick by its “freeze-for-freeze” proposal to de-escalate tensions in the Korean Peninsula, contradicting a suggestion by President Trump that it had turned against the plan."

China says it hasn’t dropped its plan for Korean de-escalation, despite Trump - The Washington Post
Old 11-16-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
"BEIJING — China said on Thursday it will stick by its “freeze-for-freeze” proposal to de-escalate tensions in the Korean Peninsula, contradicting a suggestion by President Trump that it had turned against the plan."

China says it hasn’t dropped its plan for Korean de-escalation, despite Trump - The Washington Post
Someone has to seek peace.
Old 11-16-2017, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hurts my eyes.

This is the twirly thing from the original Twilight Zone prelude.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

I'm sure the irony is lost on him..
Old 11-16-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:

Good show.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Citizen United Supreme Court decision, which came down to conservatives' hero Scalia, is a perfect example of perfidy. Citizens United allows corporations to "donate" unlimited amounts of dark money to politicians. They do not have to reveal the amounts or the politicians they bribed. Thus we have a situation in which politicians actually work for the corporations who are making them rich, rather than the people who voted for them.

Congratulations on feeling that a "conservative" Supreme Court Justice is going to do this country any good.

How Badly Is Neil Gorsuch Annoying the Other Supreme Court Justices? | The New Yorker
All Citizens United did was to give to corporations the same rights and privileges that unions and non-profits have already enjoyed. In other words, it leveled the playing field.

As far as Neil Gorsuch annoying the other Supreme Court Justices, I consider that a feature, not a bug.

Tags
trump, viva

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.