Voltaire. Many Good Political Quotes.

Old 11-21-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Default Voltaire. Many Good Political Quotes.

Voltaire - Historian, Writer, Philosopher - Biography.com

This man wrote a lot of very wise stuff about politics.

Voltaire Quotes
Old 11-21-2017, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Voltaire - Historian, Writer, Philosopher - Biography.com

This man wrote a lot of very wise stuff about politics.

Voltaire Quotes
There are so many grammatical and syntax errors in those quotes...who the hell wrote that page? An idiot?

Tal...did YOU make that f@cking mess of a web site?

"As long as there are rogues and fools, there will be religious. Ours is unquestionably the most ridiculous and most absurd and bloodiest ever infected the world" religions

“Fanaticism is superstition that the transport is at a fever, that rage is to anger” ???

“If God did not exist it would have to invent” We would have to invent him.

“Christianity is the most infamous superstition that ever stupid men and desolate the earth” ???

That's 4 out of the first 5 quotes!!!

THIS is the quality of your RESEARCH??? You were a PROFESSIONAL librarian? And THIS is what you go out of your way to link to, to SHARE with us?

A f@cking retard made that web site. And another one linked to it as "informational".

Go away twit.

They're calling you in the female forum. They want your opinion on some decorating sh!t.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
There are so many grammatical and syntax errors in those quotes...who the hell wrote that page? An idiot?

"As long as there are rogues and fools, there will be religious. Ours is unquestionably the most ridiculous and most absurd and bloodiest ever infected the world" religions

“Fanaticism is superstition that the transport is at a fever, that rage is to anger” ???

“Christianity is the most infamous superstition that ever stupid men and desolate the earth” ???

THIS is the quality of your RESEARCH??? You were a PROFESSIONAL librarian? And THIS is what you go out of your way to link to, to SHARE with us?

A f@cking retard made that web site. And another one linked to it as "informational".

Go away twit.

They're calling you in the female forum. They want your opinion on some decorating sh!t.
Donny B, is Tal screaming in your head again? Does it keep you up at night?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 09:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

So what. Don Baldwin. You can look up Voltaire's quote many places. Along with your racist rants on many threads of Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Voltaire Quotes - BrainyQuote

A different link for Voltaire quotes.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

No...actually I don't know who I'm replying to most times...I don't bother looking...unless it's egregious... and I want to make a point of who the idiot is who posted it...

Like you CHI...do you EVER say anything important/relevant or do you just take jabs at people?

Quote:
So what. Don Baldwin. You can look up Voltaire's quote many places. Along with your racist rants on many threads of Talk of the Villages.
So what? You claim to be some great librarian and you post crap...a site FILLED with sh!t...that's NOT his quotes...it's parts of his quotes all chopped up. You're a f@cking stupid idiot Tal...did you even LOOK at it before you posted the link? I wouldn't trust you to pour **** from a boot...no wonder you never had a job.

You should probably stop responding to my posts...ignore me like you SAY you do...I'm just going to make you cry and "report" me.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

Go away twit.

Lol!

Best laugh of the day.

Old 11-22-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

The thread would have been of great interest if posters stayed with the subject matter Voltaire. another political talk thread goes down in ashes

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-22-2017, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
The thread would have been of great interest if posters stayed with the subject matter Voltaire. another political talk thread goes down in ashes

Personal Best Regards:
You are right. But just put the trolls on your IGNORE LIST.

And sorry for the faux pas with the Voltaire link with the bad grammar and the like. I actually have a life other than this Forum which has become extremely unfriendly and a bit of a drudge to even come on.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY VOLTAIRE (of 707) | A-Z Quotes

Quote:
The hallmark of a free society is that I may totally disapprove of what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it until I die.
That does not apply for me for people online who harass, bully, and pollute the space provided by some business entity.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Visit the web site he linked to...it looked like it was written by a retarded 10 y/o...it looked like Tal had written it.

Quote:
You are right. But just put the trolls on your IGNORE LIST.

And sorry for the faux pas with the Voltaire link with the bad grammar and the like. I actually have a life other than this Forum which has become extremely unfriendly and a bit of a drudge to even come on.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY VOLTAIRE (of 707) | A-Z Quotes

That does not apply for me for people online who harass, bully, and pollute the space provided by some business entity.
See ya...and if I don't...swell.

Bye
Old 11-22-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Default Voltaire and Scientific Racism.

Scientific racism - Wikipedia

Voltaire and his Enlightenment friends were for the most part very much stuck in the racist ideas of that time.

Other Sites: Race science & academic racism
Old 11-22-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

Voltaire and his Enlightenment friends were for the most part very much stuck in the racist ideas of that time.

Other Sites: Race science & academic racism
EVERYTHING written about race prior to just a few years ago...has been proven to be false...propaganda...with NO scientific support...because recently...we've DISCOVERED through widespread genetic testing...that African Negros are NOT related to ANY of the other races outside C and S Africa. It has been PROVEN that African negros are up to 1/20th...DIFFERENT than EVERY other "race" on the planet. EVERYONE is related to each other, EVERYONE has the same Neanderthal/Denisovian ancestors EXCEPT C and S African negros. Negros are the people that time forgot...WE evolved, WE became a different species.

Of course the NEW correct information isn't replacing the old outdated propaganda any time soon. What do you do with a species that lives among you and depends on you for...everything?

Go to MLK Blvd...SEE what the 99% act like...SEE how they live. GO to a black school and SEE what a waste "educating" them really is.

Tags
lot, politics, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.