voter fraud commission

Old 07-08-2017, 12:39 PM
n/a

Default voter fraud commission

Are you ready to give personal information to this commission?
Old 07-08-2017, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not while this is controlled by Donald John Trump and his minions.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post

All they need to do is ask the NSA for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-08-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
All they need to do is ask the NSA for it.

With a subpoena or a court suit: each requires a detailed legal reason for needing such information....
Old 07-08-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
so you believe providing documentation to support the fact that you are who you say you are and that you are a legal United State citizen who has the right and privilege to vote is an invasion of your privacy? if so then don't vote.

Frankly, I am offended and greatly concerned that the integrity of our voting system, a system so critical to our preservation of freedoms is being compromised by unscrupulous people whose only agenda is to gain more power for them and continue to strip us of our basic freedoms.

You sir, are marching yourself down the road to perdition and I for one do not want to go there

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-08-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
so you believe providing documentation to support the fact that you are who you say you are and that you are a legal United State citizen who has the right and privilege to vote is an invasion of your privacy? if so then don't vote.
SIMILAR ARGUMENT MADE SO GUN OWNERS CAN REMAIN ANONYMOUS......

Quote:
Frankly, I am offended and greatly concerned that the integrity of our voting system, a system so critical to our preservation of freedoms is being compromised by unscrupulous people whose only agenda is to gain more power for them and continue to strip us of our basic freedoms.
VOTER FRAUD CAUGHT.jpg

An election judge in Madison County, Illinois, was charged with two felony counts of election fraud for allegedly submitting an absentee ballot on behalf of her deceased husband. Audrey Cook, 88, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch she received the ballots in the mail shortly after her longtime spouse passed away, in September. She said he’d made it clear he intended to vote for Trump.

Ex-head of Colorado Republicans charged with voter fraud | Reuters
AP: Trump’s voter fraud expert registered in 3 states

Trump's Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org

Quote:
You sir, are marching yourself down the road to perdition and I for one do not want to go there

Personal Best Regards:
whotiesyourshoelacesforyou?.jpg
Old 07-08-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

the primary reason the left gets away with specious arguments such that voter fraud does not exist or that providing voter ID before voting gains credence is because the main street media promotes thes spacious arguments ad nauseam and withholds the truths.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-08-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

I am just scared this information would wind up in the mailing list for Trump products or those of his business friends.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
With a subpoena or a court suit: each requires a detailed legal reason for needing such information....

You are certainly correct. Unfortunately that hasn't worked out so well. Just ask Susan Rice.

Old 07-08-2017, 05:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
the primary reason the left gets away with specious arguments such that voter fraud does not exist or that providing voter ID before voting gains credence is because the main street media promotes thes spacious arguments ad nauseam and withholds the truths.

Personal Best Regards:
Interesting how there was no "Fake News" until Trump started saying it......and he says it is "Fake News" if he doesn't like it, it shows that the facts contradict him, or that the "media" does not agree with him.....
Old 07-08-2017, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Rubicon,
You are on your mighty high horse once again.

IF the Democrats wanted the information, YOU would be ranting and raving about invasion of privacy.

Get off your high horse - and bite me!
Old 07-08-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Frankly, what I find offensive is that YOU and the President do not seem troubled that a foreign country.....and a clear and constant enemy or foe of our country.....attempted to sway our last election and continues to operate.

THAT does not seem to bother any of you. You are more interested in supporting a total sham of investigation and one that was only allowed because Trump is still in election mode and shot off his big mouth about fraud with ZERO substantiation.

No, if you are concerned, be concerned by the foreign interference, but it does not seem that you give a damn about that at all. Do not think I ever heard you say it even was even a slight concern to you.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
PLEASE...AGAIN you accuse people.

WHAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION IS BEING WITHHELD....WHAT TRUTHS ARE YOU TALKNG ABOUT ?

You can never back up any accusations. You simply bark out what Trump tells you and NEVER EVER are able to back anything up.

Seems ACCUSING with never a reason given or logic provided is simply a new thing with your alt right haters.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Frankly, what I find offensive is that YOU and the President do not seem troubled that a foreign country.....and a clear and constant enemy or foe of our country.....attempted to sway our last election and continues to operate.

THAT does not seem to bother any of you. You are more interested in supporting a total sham of investigation and one that was only allowed because Trump is still in election mode and shot off his big mouth about fraud with ZERO substantiation.

No, if you are concerned, be concerned by the foreign interference, but it does not seem that you give a damn about that at all. Do not think I ever heard you say it even was even a slight concern to you.
Putin has to still be laughing his azz off...at succeeding in helping get this buffoon elected.

It is no secret that Putin hates and fears Hillary, but I'll bet even he didn't realize how easy Chump could be manipulated, due to his being clueless how the world works outside of real estate deals...and his megalomania and super-inflated ego.

I just wish I had a $1 for every time Putin says privately in Russian... 'Trump's my bitch.'
Old 07-08-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

Immigrant Who Voted Illegally on Road to Becoming a U.S. Citizen | Fox News
Obama encouraging illegal immigrants to vote? | On Air Videos | Fox Business

Mexican woman in Texas sentenced to 8 years in prison for voter fraud | Fox News

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds - Washington Times

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote - Washington Times

Overreacting to Russia revealing hard true facts about scumbag Democrats as election interference yet downplaying actual election fraud by people at the ballot booths proves what scumbags the liberals actually are.

Tags
give, information, personal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.