Voter Fraud in Virginia

Old 10-06-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Default Voter Fraud in Virginia

In a new study completed by the Virginia Voters Alliance and published this past week, America learned that voter fraud was running rampant in the Old Dominion.

The Virginia Voters Alliance studied just 8 (out of 125) Virginia counties and found over 1,000 fraudulent voter registrations from just the last 2 national elections.

" In our small sample of just eight Virginia counties who responded to our public inspection requests, we found 1046 aliens who registered to vote illegally.

The problem is most certainly exponentially worse because we have no data regarding aliens on the registration rolls for the other 125 Virginia localities. Even in this small sample, when the voting history of this small sample of alien registrants is examined, nearly 200 verified ballots were cast before they were removed from the rolls. Each one of them is likely a felony."
Old 10-06-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

Virginia is historically a Republican state. It stands to reason that the fraudent voters were voting Republican.

Personally, here in The Villages, I can vote even though I am not a citizen. HILLARY does not need my help in Florida so I am not planning to vote. HILLARY is ahead by so much in Florida there is no possibility of her losing the Presidential election.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Virginia is historically a Republican state. It stands to reason that the fraudent voters were voting Republican.

Personally, here in The Villages, I can vote even though I am not a citizen. HILLARY does not need my help in Florida so I am not planning to vote. HILLARY is ahead by so much in Florida there is no possibility of her losing the Presidential election.
So what are you worried about that you would post on a site that has very few undecided readers ?
Old 10-06-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

////
Old 10-06-2016, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

What is your native tongue? When you find out, bite it off.

A fool in any language.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

A fool in any language.
And you are the typical "ugly" American. Thank god you don't represent most of us.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Mickey100 you are 100x delusional. Please capitalize God.

PS. Please try to vote, I am a poll watcher.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you are the typical "ugly" American. Thank god you don't represent most of us.
Mickey100, who be us brother?
Old 10-06-2016, 05:53 PM
n/a

////
Old 10-06-2016, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

A fool in any language.
Bite me, fool!

I am a Canadian citizen but I have a Florida driver license. I was registered as a voter when I got my driver license. It was basically automatic. There are lots of us around the Villages and tens of thousands around Florida!

HILLARY wins!
Old 10-06-2016, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

What part of Mexico are you from?
Old 10-06-2016, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

That don't add up! It they are the majority why do they need to cheat to win elections. No, democrats are well skilled in that area. That why they don't want photo IDs, so tombstones won't be the photo ID
Old 10-06-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Your vote would make you a felon just like Hillary. Typical on the left.

Nice try in your attempt to blame fraud on Republicans. I've never heard of it before, so it stands to reason that liberals would accuse others of what they are famous for. Remember, Republicans are for Law and Order and it is your party that champions the rights of felons. And yes, Virginia is proof of that.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:02 PM
n/a

Typically arrogant criminality. Liberals are the same in Canada, Mexico, all over, they think they have a right to consequence free criminality.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:38 PM
n/a

Default Voter Fraud in Virginia

Quote:
Typically arrogant criminality. Liberals are the same in Canada, Mexico, all over, they think they have a right to consequence free criminality.

Tags
found, virginia, fraud, voter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.