Voter Fraud in Virginia

Old 10-06-2016, 11:17 PM
n/a

A student at James Madison University has admitted that he is part of an organization that has been registering to vote using the names of dead people .
Old 10-07-2016, 04:48 AM
n/a

Andrew Spieles, a student at James Madison University, and apparently “Lead Organizer” for HarrisonburgVOTES. According to the Daily News-Record,Spieles confessed to re-registering deceased Virginians to vote in the 2016 election cycle.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:50 AM
n/a

Spieles just happens to be Democrat who recently ran for Caucus Chair of the Virginia Young Democrats.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:56 AM
n/a

Local officials in Colorado acknowledged “very serious” voter fraud after learning of votes cast in multiple elections under the named of recently-deceased residents.

Hundreds of dead voters already discovered in California.

Over a thousand illegals have been voting in Philadelphia.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:21 AM
n/a

Voter fraud is a felony however like perjury not enforced enough just ask Bill and Hillary.

Democrats deny voter fraud exists. Yet we find cases of voter fraud every where in the nation. And like a cockroach if you see one then there are many unseen and you instinctively know you have a problem

Apparently a drivers license is not sufficient. Perhaps if politicians and the American people had the will nothing less than a passport would serve as ID. However, dishonest people are very inventive and determined and so they would fake passports also because who else but dishonest, immoral or dishonorable people would support an incompetent criminal like Hillary.

My gut tells me there are more Democrats who are against Hillary and the manner in which the Democratic Party has evolved than the news media acknowledges and all we are witnessing is the fringe group of the Democratic Party.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-07-2016, 05:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Voter fraud is a felony however like perjury not enforced enough just ask Bill and Hillary.

Democrats deny voter fraud exists. Yet we find cases of voter fraud every where in the nation. And like a cockroach if you see one then there are many unseen and you instinctively know you have a problem

Apparently a drivers license is not sufficient. Perhaps if politicians and the American people had the will nothing less than a passport would serve as ID. However, dishonest people are very inventive and determined and so they would fake passports also because who else but dishonest, immoral or dishonorable people would support an incompetent criminal like Hillary.

My gut tells me there are more Democrats who are against Hillary and the manner in which the Democratic Party has evolved than the news media acknowledges and all we are witnessing is the fringe group of the Democratic Party.

Personal Best Regards:
I hope you are right and that there are some decent Dems out there that see how dangerous and criminally corrupt she is.

Tags
found, virginia, fraud, voter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.