Walk Loudly and Carry a Huge Stick.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Default Walk Loudly and Carry a Huge Stick.

Bob Woodward Corners Trump: Are You Prepared to Go to War With Mexico to Pay For Your Wall? | Mediaite

As if this usually works. Still seems like it is a "size" contest between Junior High age kids. Where's you 13 year old today? He is running for President of the United States!
Old 03-11-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

The real estate mogul — whose total delegate count now sits at 461 after Tuesday night — continued, “The reason they’re going to pay and the way they’ll pay is this: we have a trade deficit now with Mexico of $58 billion a year and the wall is going to cost $10 billion a year,”

Does anyone know how long it will take to build a wall that costs 10 billion a year? Yesterday I found out that RT 80 took 30 years to build. In thirty years most of us will be Latino anyway.
Aren't we going to need a lot of oil too? ooops I forgot. We're also going to take the oil. So that will be free too.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The real estate mogul — whose total delegate count now sits at 461 after Tuesday night — continued, “The reason they’re going to pay and the way they’ll pay is this: we have a trade deficit now with Mexico of $58 billion a year and the wall is going to cost $10 billion a year,”

Does anyone know how long it will take to build a wall that costs 10 billion a year? Yesterday I found out that RT 80 took 30 years to build. In thirty years most of us will be Latino anyway.
Aren't we going to need a lot of oil too? ooops I forgot. We're also going to take the oil. So that will be free too.
..........:blahblahbl ah:
Old 03-11-2016, 02:38 PM
n/a

Tags
running, today, works, year, huge, stick, carry, loudly, walk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.